Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty relaxed for a song called Twilight Terror.  Granted, I don't have context, but......  Either way, 6.5/10 eh

Maple Wise, the arrange of Mystic Square's Stage 4 theme from Touhou Puppet Dance Performace: Shard of Dreams.

I am slightly reminded of autumn, due to the name (maple is a tree, which is associated with autumn) and the instruments, specifically the electric organ (?), which sounds like Halloween. It's a good track; don't know anything about Touhou but I feel it would fit in a stage near the end of the game. 8/10.

Final Boss (Shadow Showdown) - Drawn to Life

Edited by Rex Glacies

Ah yes, Luke vs. him. I think it's sufficiently grand for the occasion, with a soft side reflective of the fact this isn't good vs. evil, but rather a battle more about character development and maturity between two intimately interconnected individuals, to use what words I can to describe it. It's a little short in length though. 8.4/10

Hero of Legend- Forsythe from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

... are you certain this isn't Fire Emblem? It sound almost identical to something in Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance, possibly Eternal Bond. That's not a bad thing in the slightest; Eternal Bond is probably one of the best tracks from the Tellius era in my opinion. 9/10.

The Red Locus - Radiant Historia