All Girls Run (Echoes)

So, I've beaten Echoes, and as per normal, my MVP was a pegasus knight (Clair, because the Whitewings had to share kills on the less populated route and Faye somehow fell behind Tobin, of all people). I've noticed that, due to favouritism on my part or the developer's, my main units wound up being girls, and I want to try and see if I can truly beat this game with all girls as I did with Sacred Stones. Because of the Royal Vault in Act 5, I will be using Alm, and I will need Luthier to get Delthea, if memory serves.

Alm gets Alm, Faye, Clair, Silque, Mathilda, Delthea and Tatiana.
Celica gets Celica, Mae, Genny, Palla, Catria, Est and Sonya.

(As a consequence, I will need to do Grieth's Citadel and Nuibaba's Abode).

Any suggestions for strategies? I can see things like Genny's Invoke becoming invaluable, but I'm less sure on some other things, like which of Faye's promotions would offer the greatest safety and how dangerous fatigue might become with only seven party members. I'm likely to play this on Normal, like I did with Sacred Stones.

You don't need Luthier to save Delthea, you just get extra dialogue if you have him.

As for Faye, I would say Mage or Cav for her options. While Cleric is amazing, being stuck with Alm, Clair and two clerics for Zofia castle is not very good since Clair takes a while before she starts to shine, so Faye as a more focused attack unit would be advised. Mage is good since Faye has pretty decent spells in Seraphim and Saggitae though Cav would work since it has pretty great promo bonuses. Peg also works, but I prefer Cav since she would have more bulk.

Fatigue is a non-issue as long as you stay stocked up on provisions.

Also don't forget, you have access to the Cipher units. If you do decide to use the Cipher units, Shade and Yuzu should go Alm's side since Alm could use Shade's healing. Yuzu is just gonna tag along. Emma should go Celica's route since as a Falcon Knight, she'll be able to help with the massive amounts of Terrors and also Celica's negative terrain maps.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Also don't forget, you have access to the Cipher units. If you do decide to use the Cipher units, Shade and Yuzu should go Alm's side since Alm could use Shade's healing. Yuzu is just gonna tag along. Emma should go Celica's route since as a Falcon Knight, she'll be able to help with the massive amounts of Terrors and also Celica's negative terrain maps.

Are the Cipher units free DLC or paid? I didn't use either in my first run, so I've honestly no idea how any of it works.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Are the Cipher units free DLC or paid? I didn't use either in my first run, so I've honestly no idea how any of it works.

They're paid, but their not that expensive, their about 6 (Insert currency here).

You also have the five Mila's Bounties, all of which are free. You have the boots, which should go to Celica so she has more than 4 Mov, the Taurus Shard and Gold Purse, which I also like for Celica since upgrading her Golden Dagger to Beloved Zofia is very handy and the Taurus Shard is also handy for Celica because of her fixed promo. Then there is a talisman who can go with whoever.

And finally, you have your three Pitchforks. I don't personally use the Pitchforks, but using them can help certain units excel.

Edited by Azz

*remembers about  hard 2 stars difficulty female only shadow dragon run* Good and fun run~ Having most of units low def and weak to bow...

I advice you to try normal. It also important decide if train or not Alm(he's not a female) so you can decide if trying or not kill the final bosss with nosferatu.

Well, if you manage to reach the final boss. Echoes female only have quite many problem that need at least one male pe side:

-You can't have dreadfighter, the most op class.

-You can't have baron, the only counter to dreadfighter aside from dreadfighter itself. They will rekt you. You may decide to give up recruiting Sonya because you cannot fight against Deen(but you will fight another Dreadfighter the followed battle).

-You have crappy def and you can't have archer. Enemy's archers will rekt you, specially considering 3 of 4 female class are weak to archer.

The most hard route will be celica's. 

13 minutes ago, Azz said:

And finally, you have your three Pitchforks. I don't personally use the Pitchforks, but using them can help certain units excel.

I don't think Pitchforks would help this run either.

2 minutes ago, SpearOfLies said:

-You can't have baron, the only counter to dreadfighter aside from dreadfighter itself. They will rekt you. You may decide to give up recruiting Sonya because you cannot fight against Deen(but you will fight another Dreadfighter the followed battle).

...Fun fact, I didn't use any Barons that much in my first run. Valbar wound up benched after a while, Lukas was lucky enough to at least reach Knight, and Forsythe was... not.

25 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't think Pitchforks would help this run either.

...Fun fact, I didn't use any Barons that much in my first run. Valbar wound up benched after a while, Lukas was lucky enough to at least reach Knight, and Forsythe was... not.

That why I said there are also Dreadfighter. The most problematic enemy's Dreadfighters will be the first battle chapter 4 Celica and final story dungeon Alm.

31 minutes ago, SpearOfLies said:

Well, if you manage to reach the final boss. Echoes female only have quite many problem that need at least one male pe side:

-You can't have dreadfighter, the most op class.

-You have crappy def and you can't have archer. Enemy's archers will rekt you, specially considering 3 of 4 female class are weak to archer.

The most hard route will be celica's. 

Man what. I barely used my male units on Deen's map IIRC. I'm not sure why you think enemy sword-users are particularly scary units; even if they double you you can shut down their damage with a shield, and you have multiple mages to lob spells at them whlie they struggle to move on the desert.

I disagree with Dread Fighter being a remotely OP class and everyone agrees Baron is the worst, so there's not nearly as much loss as you claim.

Celica's route will be the easier one, surely, especially if you don't use Alm (or at least don't use him much; maybe use him just enough that he can survive his solo section?). Not only is it easier to begin with, but Celica/Mae make a great core for earlygame, and you get useful female units (Palla and Catria, etc.) at a much faster clip

I love how everyone is disregarding Yuzu as anything other than 'she's there', when she's likely the best out of the DLC characters, damage-output-wise. Sure, her HP may be a little low, but her sheer power and speed will destroy just about anything that dares to get near her, Dread Fighters included, as, lo and behold, Magic isn't her only means of attack, even if she is a Priestess. Shocking, I know. Slap the boots from Mila's Bounty on her and her low movement also becomes a moot point. #RespectTheRationBall

Pegasus Knight!Faye is also very much capable of countering Dread Fighters, especially if you forge something (read: Romphaea) for her.
Barons cower in fear at the mere sight of Delthea or anyone with Magic and a Mage Ring really, so there you have your counter for those fellows.
Enemy Archers are inaccurate as hell and you can swarm them with your fliers or pick them apart with your mages.
The only enemies you'll really need to be careful of are Gold Knights, due to their high movement, and even they get stopped cold by a well trained Faye with the right equipment.

Note: I exaggerated my points for comedic effect, not to insult / offend anyone.
With that being said, Yuzu was my MVP on Alm's route in my 10 units per side only run, so I think it's at least a little unfair to disregard her like everyone seems to do.

I'd say an all girls ft. Alm run isn't that hard to do, but a fun challenge nonetheless. Might actually try this for myself one day.

42 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Man what. I barely used my male units on Deen's map IIRC. I'm not sure why you think enemy sword-users are particularly scary units; even if they double you you can shut down their damage with a shield, and you have multiple mages to lob spells at them whlie they struggle to move on the desert.

I disagree with Dread Fighter being a remotely OP class and everyone agrees Baron is the worst, so there's not nearly as much loss as you claim.

Celica's route will be the easier one, surely, especially if you don't use Alm (or at least don't use him much; maybe use him just enough that he can survive his solo section?). Not only is it easier to begin with, but Celica/Mae make a great core for earlygame, and you get useful female units (Palla and Catria, etc.) at a much faster clip

High mobility, high speed and halved magic damage is sure not broken. I have nothing against sword user, just dreadfighter. And I don't think that Celica+Mae alone can face easily a dreadfighter.

As much I remember, my palla still take lot of damage from Deen even with a shield. Can you still win? Yes, by spamming phantoms. 

Saying that Baron are the worst class is like saying that Mage!Kliff is the worst Kliff. 

@phineas81707 Yeah, I forgot Alm have a solo section part so you are forced to use him.

5 hours ago, SpearOfLies said:

High mobility, high speed and halved magic damage is sure not broken. I have nothing against sword user, just dreadfighter. And I don't think that Celica+Mae alone can face easily a dreadfighter.

As much I remember, my palla still take lot of damage from Deen even with a shield. Can you still win? Yes, by spamming phantoms. 

Saying that Baron are the worst class is like saying that Mage!Kliff is the worst Kliff. 

@phineas81707 Yeah, I forgot Alm have a solo section part so you are forced to use him.

Eh, Celica can deal with the Dreads well enough if you dump all Def boosts onto her. I definitely agree on Mae though. Her low Skill certainly isn't made to let her wield swords effectively.

A little off topic:
Mage!Kliff is honestly not that good, in my opinion. Male Mages are pretty much pointless in general, because - except a reclassed Saber (and why would you do that when you have Celica, Genny AND Mae?) - none of the male Mages get Seraphim, the single most important spell in the game.
Kliff may have the largest spell list out of any male Mages, but I still take being able to learn Physic (as in, Mage!Tobin) over that anyday of the week, because it gives them something to do after promotion. That may just be me, though.

No joke, I actually found Baron to be the best class for Kliff. In any other class and playthrough, I ended up benching him midway through, because the others of the same class were just flat out better than him, whether it was Dread Fighter (where Alm and Yuzu simply outclassed him as Sword units. You don't really need a Dread Fighter on Alm's side in the first place, since mages are rare until Act 4, where you have the best mage counter in Delthea, and Silque can Invoke spam them later on, anyways), Bow Knight (Python turned out better than him), Gold Knight (you have Mathilda and Zeke to fill that role) or Sage (where he was benched once Silque promoted and got Seraphim... and then Delthea happened).
As a Baron however, he quickly eclipsed Lukas and Forsyth, because his growths and the stat gains you gain from promoting made him into a walking fortress that could double, something the other two (three if you count every unit in the game) could only dream about. Combine that with the Gradivus or a max forged Silver Lance and Kliff turned into one of the strongest units on Alm's side, right next to Alm, Faye and Delthea.
It also helps that the black armor he gets as a Baron looks badass. Like, Black Knight levels of badass.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Eh, Celica can deal with the Dreads well enough if you dump all Def boosts onto her. I definitely agree on Mae though. Her low Skill certainly isn't made to let her wield swords effectively.

A little off topic:
Mage!Kliff is honestly not that good, in my opinion. Male Mages are pretty much pointless in general, because - except a reclassed Saber (and why would you do that when you have Celica, Genny AND Mae?) - none of the male Mages get Seraphim, the single most important spell in the game.
Kliff may have the largest spell list out of any male Mages, but I still take being able to learn Physic (as in, Mage!Tobin) over that anyday of the week, because it gives them something to do after promotion. That may just be me, though.

No joke, I actually found Baron to be the best class for Kliff. In any other class and playthrough, I ended up benching him midway through, because the others of the same class were just flat out better than him, whether it was Dread Fighter (where Alm and Yuzu simply outclassed him as Sword units. You don't really need a Dread Fighter on Alm's side in the first place, since mages are rare until Act 4, where you have the best mage counter in Delthea, and Silque can Invoke spam them later on, anyways), Bow Knight (Python turned out better than him), Gold Knight (you have Mathilda and Zeke to fill that role) or Sage (where he was benched once Silque promoted and got Seraphim... and then Delthea happened).
As a Baron however, he quickly eclipsed Lukas and Forsyth, because his growths and the stat gains you gain from promoting made him into a walking fortress that could double, something the other two (three if you count every unit in the game) could only dream about. Combine that with the Gradivus or a max forged Silver Lance and Kliff turned into one of the strongest units on Alm's side, right next to Alm, Faye and Delthea.
It also helps that the black armor he gets as a Baron looks badass. Like, Black Knight levels of badass.

Did you get that mage!kliff is no joke the worst kliff? As baron the worst class? People take worse as bad but both mean like 8 of 10 is worse than 9/10 of 10. Still very good.

Someone may argue about who is worst between mage!kliff and soldier!kliff but I think this will be more a personal preference than anything else. So I prefer don't start pointless discussion.

Well, good luck with your challenge. I'm going to do my "everyone want to be a magic user" run. (When I'm less busy)

On 2017-07-14 at 7:08 AM, SpearOfLies said:

Well, by the time you face Dreadfighters (except Grieth who is just one boss and one without particularly high atk at that) you have far more than Celica and Mae; you'll have Palla, Catria, Est, Sonya, promoted Genny, etc. I think you'll manage, especially since by then your core team will be quite overlevelled due to low-manning.

As you mention, phantoms are a solution to a lot of problems, and another reason why I think Celica's path will be easier.

Deen isn't a dreadfighter, he's a myrmidon with unremarkable defences (11 def and 4 res). He's not going to get an attack off against anything that isn't a phantom most likely.

So, what are the advantages for using each of Faye's class? Mage is 'early power versus Res', Cavalier is 'early good defence' and Pegasus is 'good anti-Dread-Fighter', if I understand correctly...

50 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, what are the advantages for using each of Faye's class? Mage is 'early power versus Res', Cavalier is 'early good defence' and Pegasus is 'good anti-Dread-Fighter', if I understand correctly...

That might sum up those classes well (someone else can offer input if not). Cleric offers an extra healer (some would mention Anew, but tbf, it's pretty impractical because of the staggering HP cost, to say nothing of the level needed to learn it).

1 minute ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

That might sum up those classes well (someone else can offer input if not). Cleric offers an extra healer (some would mention Anew, but tbf, it's pretty impractical because of the staggering HP cost, to say nothing of the level needed to learn it).

If only Silque had Physic... I guess Genny spoils me.

I'm leaning towards Pegasus. Silque's Nosferatu and general high experience gains should be enough magic until Delthea shows up, while Faye's stint as a pegasus in my first run showed decent enough defence that I feel confident enough with it. Especially with a shield.

I'm also not quite sure on the big distinction between pegasus and cavalier that makes them better at the jobs I mentioned.

Faye was disappointing as a Pegasus when I made her one on my first playthrough- she's disappointingly slow (21 Speed at 20/20/20 on average- that is bad) and not much stronger than Clair without skipping on early promotions. If we did 10/12/10 averages, she's even slower and her Def won't be that high either- so she won't be anti-DF without a Shield (which almost anyone can do- Steel Shield + Defensive is a giant increase of 10). And outside of dungeons Alm fights very few Terrors, further hurting her offense.

Cleric is certainly a better choice for Faye, it'll be an awkward beginning with her shoddy hit, but it isn't like she'd be hitting for big numbers as a Pegasus Knight either. Either way, she'll need a little babying.

4 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

If only Silque had Physic... I guess Genny spoils me.

I'm leaning towards Pegasus. Silque's Nosferatu and general high experience gains should be enough magic until Delthea shows up, while Faye's stint as a pegasus in my first run showed decent enough defence that I feel confident enough with it. Especially with a shield.

I'm also not quite sure on the big distinction between pegasus and cavalier that makes them better at the jobs I mentioned.

Cavalier should be have any stats except speed better than pegasus.

As mage, she can be like a excalibur user thanks to Alm crit bonus to her fire.

Cleric seem be the most safe choice but you will only use alm and clair(or just she) until you recruit Mathilda. Nosferatu is not a very good spell until you get a good hit boost.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Faye was disappointing as a Pegasus when I made her one on my first playthrough- she's disappointingly slow (21 Speed at 20/20/20 on average- that is bad) and not much stronger than Clair without skipping on early promotions. If we did 10/12/10 averages, she's even slower and her Def won't be that high either- so she won't be anti-DF without a Shield (which almost anyone can do- Steel Shield + Defensive is a giant increase of 10). And outside of dungeons Alm fights very few Terrors, further hurting her offense.

Ah, yes, I certainly remember that part of Faye.

Cleric is certainly nice looking (especially Physic)- any classes Silque likes being Pitchforked to, or is half Alm's army clerics?

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Cleric is certainly nice looking (especially Physic)- any classes Silque likes being Pitchforked to, or is half Alm's army clerics?

Well looking at growths, Silque is a slightly better Faye, just 5% more Skl, 1% less Res, and 30% more Lck. So basically you have a second Faye in Silque, except with Warp and Invoke DF over Physic and Rescue (and Anew- but that takes forever to get).

As for the paid DLC characters, they should help quite a bit. I was able to accomplish both missions on Hard Classic at the beginning of Act 3. I grabbed Palla and Catria before tackling Randal's and Emma's battle, and it wasn't too bad after taking out the bow users at the beginning and adapting to the rarity of non-Conjure enemy reinforcements (some of which show up near the starting area). Shade and Yuzu's battle I did right away with Alm's group, and it was manageable- you've got Graves all over the map, so physical attacks won't be a problem. The Arcanists and the Witches Shade summons until she's converted to an NPC (which also triggers reinforcements to the north and east) will bypass the Graves though.

As for the Cipher characters themselves, well 3 of them are girls, and two start in physical classes, that'll be a huge help. Of them, Emma has a high base Resistance and amazing 10% Res growth, on top of being a Falcoknight and thus an anti-Terror flying machine off the bat. But her decent growths are undercut by poor bases outside of Res for a unit in their ultimate non-Overclass tier. Yuzu has killer Atk/Skl/Spd growths and bases and uses Swords at base- no girl but Celica otherwise does. Her durability is a bit low and her spell selection is atrocious though. Shade is less about stats (though her growths compare well with Silque and Faye) and more about her spell selection- Physic, Rescue, Freeze and Silence (both are unique, but really limited in range), plus the standards of Nosferatu and Seraphim that a Saint gets.

Send them wherever you wish. Emma is a bit weaker than the Whitewings outside of her Res, so Alm might want her instead, and a Pitchfork back to Peg or instead to Cav would help her then. Yuzu and Shade have to go together. Yuzu with a Pitchfork could fix her durability via Gold Knight, or butcher things from the air as a Peg, but then she'll have to compete for yet another Lance instead of having her Sword niche. And if you opt to send Yuzu to Mage for more levels before she returns to Priestess, you'll have to put up with her using only Fire for 13 levels minimum. Shade's killer support could help either side really, even with a Cleric Faye.

Lastly, you'll obtain the Trainee Lance via Emma- which is amazing for any Lance user particularly once forged. Randal comes with Emma and brings the relatively low-hit high crit Wayward Lance (it's a gamble through and through). And Yuzu brings the Warrior's Sword, which has a bit crit and a Combat Art that makes it effective against armor.

• 2 weeks later...

Impressions from Act 1:

You can run both Silque and Faye as clerics. Nosferatu is unreliable, but the payoff is much greater than any other class both girls could go. They along with Alm and Mathilda are all you need to clear regular Echoes and now that possible exp drains are gone they can get stronger faster. Clair is still very RNG dependent but she can contribute something.  

Act 2:

If Genny wasn't the best character in the route in regular Echoes she is here even more, as you have no units to work with, Invoke spam is even more necessary, as the lack of dudes takes toll. All the boosts of speed in Priory should go to her. Mae could promote before Act 3, but Celica and Genny need the exp much more. Boots only give 1 move so you are better off selling them for gold marks to forge Blessed Lance.

Overall: Still very easy and very little need of RNG abusing.

Edited by L9999

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

Impressions from Act 1:

You can run both Silque and Faye as clerics. Nosferatu is unreliable, but the payoff is much greater than any other class both girls could go. They along with Alm and Mathilda are all you need to clear regular Echoes and now that possible exp drains are gone they can get stronger faster. Clair is as mediocre as ever but she can get some exp and contribute something.  

Act 2:

If Genny wasn't the best character in the route in regular Echoes she is here even more, as you have no units to work with, Invoke spam is even more necessary, as the lack of dudes takes toll. All the boosts of speed in Priory should go to her. Mae could promote before Act 3, but Celica and Genny need the exp much more.

Overall: Still very easy and very little need of RNG abusing.

Halfway through Act 3, and I'm basically at the same idea. Goddamn does everyone become ridiculously overlevelled.

(And yep, got myself Cleric Faye. Honestly, the whatever it is she gets from Alm Support is enough to break her, so Nosferatu makes her self-healing as well).

Also, Celica managed to one-round the Necrodragon in Seabound Shrine after Genny's Invoke lured it in, and I didn't need to turn back.

I felt so strange when I rescued Mathilda out of her cell in her recruitment chapter just to feed Clair all that experience. I basically froze and realised I could've tried that a lot sooner.

Played Act 3.

Celica Route

> First map Genny and Mae kill all the dudes harrasing Palla and Catria while Celica solos the boss below.

> lol, zombie map.

> I thought Wolff's fort was going to be hard but quite to my surprise it was fairly easy by the most braindead of strategies, Genny spams Invoke to trigger the AI while Mae 1RKOs everyone with Thunder (although it requires some RNG abusing because 70% twice isn't very reliable).

> Deen's map was by far the hardest in Act 3. You have to face a huge pack of mercenaries who are way too mobile, too fast, and too strong. Palla and Catria get 1RKO'd by them, and the mercs cannot be ORKO'd by Mae or Celica because they are too fast. The best strategy is sending Genny with the Leather Shield and nostanking all of them or stalling with invoke and rigging for critical hits. Both strategies are very unreliable.

> In Grieth's Citadel Genny proves why she is the best by nostanking Grieth until you can finish him off with Mae and Celica. She also nostanks tons of bonewalkers. This strategy is a little unreliable but due to how many enemies there are in the map and how many units you move, you can unintentionally burn a lot of RNs and increase Genny's survival. Palla and Catria have very unreliable hit rates even with forged weapons because the devs thought it was a good idea to have floor tiles that give 60000000 dodge.

> The Shadow sword map is nothing compared to the previous two. The only difficulty is training the two scrubs you gained at Greith's Citadel. I can't believe one day I would say that Est is better than someone else, but yeah, she is better than Sonya. Sonya has very bad stats compared to the other mage girls, comes massively underleveled, and she doesn't gain monster killing spells. Est at the very least can kill some monsters with a fully forged Blessed Lance and catch up as Falco Knight.

> Dungeon is very easy.

> At Mila's temple getting rid of the cantor involves getting the archer in range to be 1RKO'd with a phantom and then opening the door and ganging on the cantor. The gargoyles are extremely annoying, even with 3 Seraphim users and Falco Knights. The 3 range sorcerers are a thorn in your path but manageable.

Alm Route

> In the first map the cleric girls nostank everything to gain exp ASAP and Alm kills a couple dudes by switching between the Thunder Sword and Iron Sword. Clair is mostly there a a cheerleader and to kill witches because the cleric girls can't quite kill them yet.

> The rainy map with all the sorcerers is one of the most unreliable maps in the entire playthrough. It was already unreliable in regular gameplay and here it is worse. All of your units have 60% accuracy (Nosferatu and forest bonuses) and get eaten alive by magic. Since males are not allowed you can't use the deliverance scrubs as bait, so your best option is too continously run away and rigging Alm's and Clair's attacks to avoid missing. Silque and Faye don't do much damage.

> If you haven't promoted Silque and Faye forget about doing Berkut's map. The ideal strategy is too have all 4 of your units gang on Berkut. Fernand is terrible so there is no danger in enemy phase. He couldn't ORKO Silque for crying out loud.

> Desaix's map is very painful. There is the looming threat of a thunder witch who can kill all your units and dodge all of your attacks in the forest, there are annoying archers that can kill all your units except Alm, surviving an enemy phase against Desaix and all of his dudes is a task, and if you don't hurry up, Mathilda dies. I think the most reliable way to beat this map is to have Faye nostank everyone, but because she gets a negative dodge bonus and has 70% hit you might have to RNG abuse a fair bit so she can stay alive, but burning RNs makes it possible for the witch to warp and kill everyone. I want to slap whoever designed this map. After finishing this you get Mathilda and the Royal Sword. Mathilda should eat a pegasus cheese so she can double everyone in the following chapter and you should forge to their fullest the Royal Sword and the Ridersbane.

> Lol, Mathilda kills everyone. This is the moment Clair becomes useless, as she cannot nostank nor hit hard.

> Dungeon is tricky but it shouldn't be difficult with two Seraphim users and fully forged weapons. 

> In Delthea's map you always have to be ready for her to warp and inmediately attack her with Alm's Subdue skill. As she can no longer use spells she will run to heal and you can finish off Tatarah with Alm. To get this over with you will have to use a lot of warp and rescue. Delthea is worthless. Fire is too weak and Aura is terrible. She cannot even double a general with 4 AS, and she gets destroyed by mages because her HP is terrible and her most powerful spell takes away all her HP. The cleric girls are much better mages and they can actually survive an enemy phase, although unreliably. 

Edited by L9999

Meanwhile, I'm honestly just sticking to using Clair, Delthea and Sonya anyway (though I too have just started Act 4, so I haven't actually used Delthea yet). I like them, and the challenge feels slightly incomplete without them.

Though the fact I named the Ridersbane Clair's Wrath no longer makes sense now that Mathilda's toting it around.