Do people still play on the battle facilities of older gens?

Zerxen

Just curious. From time to time, I go back to my SoulSilver file and play on the Battle Factory. I would play on the Battle Tower but building teams are harder pre Gen VI considering how wifi is dead.

Edited by Zerxen

I used to go back to BW2's PWT and HG/SS/PT Factory (sometimes even the one from Emerald, fighting with rental mons is just way to much fun) quite a lot back when I was still playing Pokemon more competetively. However nowadays I'm rarely playing pokemon at all, and when I do it is mostly casually playing through the games instead of stuff like the battle tower or whatever name it's current iteration has.

Whenever I go back to Gen 4 in any iteration, I usually play at the Battle Frontier. The Battle Factory was super fun because I like using the Rental Pokemon since it pretty much forces me to use Pokemon I normally wouldn't at times.  The Battle Arcade can be fun, but I usually just stick with Battle Factory.