Incredibles 2 release date

Ronnie

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>2018

Wasn't it supposed to come out this year though? I loved the first Incredibles. The wait for the sequel better be worth it.

Disney says a lot of things and disappoint. Toy Story 4 anyone?

I agree though, it better be one of the best movies I ever watched or else my patience was wasted. Even though I did lose interest in waiting lol

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Disney says a lot of things and disappoint. Toy Story 4 anyone?

True, the announcement of a Toy Story 4 was a big disappointment.

1 hour ago, Slumber said:

True, the announcement of a Toy Story 4 was a big disappointment.

Yeah, I mean, I love Disney and Pixar as much as the next guy (probably more), but they should stop focusing on making sequels and instead devote themselves to making original content again. Sure, Toy Story 3 was great, but they should have stopped after that.

Likewise, while the Incredibles was awesome (and probably my favorite Pixar movie), I'm not looking forward to the sequel because it has been too long since the original. Will I still watch Incredibles 2? Definitely. But until then, I'll be wishing they were making something entirely new.

Meanwhile, we'll probably get Kid Icarus: Hand Over Your Wallets sometime around…when was Uprising out again? '15? Yeah, so sometime around 2050 thanks to being pushed back to make room for Kingdom Hearts 3's latest pushback date(because it's pointless to act like we're getting it anytime soon).

On 7/15/2017 at 7:18 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Likewise, while the Incredibles was awesome (and probably my favorite Pixar movie), I'm not looking forward to the sequel because it has been too long since the original.

Well, Finding Dory was pretty great (in my opinion), despite being a sequel that came years later after Finding Nemo. So this movie might just surprise us and turn out great. Might as well keep my hopes up.