Revival of Mafia Mafia- Day 3

Bluedoom

tbh I probably would have forfeited too. You could have theoretically won by lynching SB -> me -> Refa, but it would have been incredibly difficult to push.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could have maybe quickhammered SB and tried to play it off as a mistake and get me lynched the next day, but that could have easily backfired too and I'm not sure if you were even around when SB was at L-1.

Town does tend to doubt themselves especially if it looks like everybody including the players who they'd think are obvious scum still seem to be putting effort into the game, but I still wouldn't blame anybody for giving up there, especially after subbing in.

Also given there was a rolecop too it might have legit been 100% impossible.

Well that makes me feel a bit better, I prolly should have tryharded a bit though.

I was around to hammer but I was unaware that would have ended the phase early. Might be because it's been more than a year since I've participated in a standard mafia game.

i copped boron n1 and prims n2; fsr both of them were bugging me

in hindsight copping prims was a terrible idea, but i figured better safe than sorry against the numbers claim (i don't know why i didn't cop shin tbh)

Edited by CT075

3 hours ago, CT075 said:

in hindsight copping prims was a terrible idea, but i figured better safe than sorry against the numbers claim (i don't know why i didn't cop shin tbh)

Because my roleclaim was so perfect that it couldn't be doubted. My only regret was being part of a 5 man scumteam. Mafia sucks.

it's very weird that this game had vanillas and also numbers backup dayvig/tree stump but thanks for hosting an noc game marf

Edited by BBM

BBM was apparently more forgettable than I was in this game

Also Marf postgame

EDIT: There is still no number 10 in the OP.

Edited by Sunwoo

• 3 weeks later...