Your max Hero Merit heroes?

Flying Shogi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ig I'll be uncool and not post an image. I'll put them in the order I got them to that point.

1. Michalis

2. Ike

3. Takumi

4. Camus

5. Linde

6. Xander

7. Camilla (Bunny)

8. Tharja

9. Cordelia

Those are all I have right now, I have a lot of units that are pretty close.

596991bb664c4_Screenshot_20170714-2348432.thumb.png.bb2f57384d484e14dd78c4314e3f0cc6.png

Most of my maxed out ones I have a five star of with the exceptions of Marth, Lachesis, Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. The main reason Lachesis is on here is because of the Tempest.

Edit: updated to represent Bridelia maxing out.

Edited by Arthur97

In the order they're currently displayed:

1. Sharena
  2. Anna
  3. Marth
  4. Camus
  5. Julia
  6. Reinhardt
  7. Hector
  8. Serra
  9. Priscilla
  10. m!Robin
  11. Lissa
  12. Olivia
  13. Xander

Olivia was first, followed by Anna. Reinhardt and Lissa are the most recent. I don't remember the order of the middle ones. Reinhardt and Lissa happened in the current TT, while all the others were during the first TT. (Olivia was close beforehand, though.)

Edited by Othin

5aba7de344ac5630489cf0ac373198ce.png

i don't understand these people who don't have a dancer at 2,000 HM..like..if there weren't caps my Olivia would be at 10,000 i swear. basically all my maxed units are thanks to TT though.. i really don't try to grind anything, 's too painful for my liking. i think Priss was my first though from babysitting in the training tower.

@Gustavos Askr trio pogchamp, damn

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

Healers and dancers alternate on my leveling teams and earned their HM that way. Nearly everyone else got most, if not all of their HM from the Tempest Trials. 

image1.PNG

I actually don't use Olivia to dance much. Most of her HM comes from her being trained from a 1* unit. I think I promoted her at around level 30 until she reached 3* status.

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

I'm up to 18. Most of these are the result of grinding on Kozaki and Defense maps. Only now am I in a comfortable place to spare a spot on my TT team for HM grinding.

It's a rare sight to see a max HM Alphonse. I did get mine to 4* though. 

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Ig I'll be uncool and not post an image. I'll put them in the order I got them to that point.

1. Michalis

2. Ike

3. Takumi

4. Camus

5. Linde

6. Xander

7. Camilla (Bunny)

8. Tharja

9. Cordelia

Those are all I have right now, I have a lot of units that are pretty close.

A little surprised to see a GHB hero as your first max HM hero. Then again, a decent part of your list are 5* exclusive units.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

596979772be12_Screenshot_20170714-2209281.thumb.png.30f71c693f1ee77b6ff0afd6b3893933.png

Most of these are five stars with the exceptions of Marth, Lachesis, Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. The main reason Lachesis is on here is because of the Tempest.

Same for both of my Bride Lyn and Sakura. I used them for TT so one's capped and one's really close to capping. BTW, what are the natures and set on that Lucas? I want to train him whenever he shows up for me.

I think the positions of the heroes can change. At first I thought it was in the order that you got them to max HM but my most recent one was Katarina and she's in the second slot.

7 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

I actually don't use Olivia to dance much. Most of her HM comes from her being trained from a 1* unit. I think I promoted her at around level 30 until she reached 3* status.

A little surprised to see a GHB hero as your first max HM hero. Then again, a decent part of your list are 5* exclusive units.

Same for both of my Bride Lyn and Sakura. I used them for TT so one's capped and one's really close to capping. BTW, what are the natures and set on that Lucas? I want to train him whenever he shows up for me.

I think the positions of the heroes can change. At first I thought it was in the order that you got them to max HM but my most recent one was Katarina and she's in the second slot.

He's -Atk/HP +Spd/Def with the only inherited skill being Threaten Atk 2. 

Their positioning is based on the order of the games (if they have an equal score) with Heroes being first followed by chronological release order with SoV taking Gaiden's place since it's a remake. I don't know if Mystery exclusive characters come after Gaiden characters though.

Also, add Bridelia to the list as she was recently maxed out.

Edited by Arthur97

3 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

yeah from what i've seen i think it's ordered by the game they're from, but from there i'm not sure what the order is.

Alfonse was definitely the first. Then m!Robin. Then Takumi. And then it was one of Sanaki or Eirika. And then the other one. And after that I just stopped keeping track.

Alfonse, Sharena, Linde, Alm, Mae, Reinhardt, Clarine, Fae, Priscilla, Nino, Eirika, Sanaki, m!Robin, f!Robin, Olivia, Lucina, m!Corrin, Takumi, Oboro, Tsubaki, and Leo

I'm ... actually kind of out of ideas on who to train next :/

Sakura was my first, and then Azura because of how much I used them to help level up units in the tower. Ike came third. And that's all I've maxed out so far. Regular Frederick is almost there though. I don't really go out of my way to grind Hero Merit. xP

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

@Gustavos Askr trio pogchamp, damn

Yeah, it FeelsGoodMan.

2 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

The Askr Trio were my first three 5 star promotions. And before Xander came out, Alphonse was my best swordie. He's still second place, but that will change once I get Masked Marth a loadout of skills.

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

yeah from what i've seen i think it's ordered by the game they're from, but from there i'm not sure what the order is.

The ordering appears to be the same if you sort by "origin" when looking at your units. Everybody has a "placement" within their game. Marth is Archanae #01, Anna is Askr #03, etc. Most of the placement makes sense, like how Fates royals have their retainers immediately after them before moving on to the next royal.

16 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

The ordering appears to be the same if you sort by "origin" when looking at your units. Everybody has a "placement" within their game. Marth is Archanae #01, Anna is Askr #03, etc. Most of the placement makes sense, like how Fates royals have their retainers immediately after them before moving on to the next royal.

yeah that seems right. so it orders them by [roughly?] the order in which the units are playable (and introduced, as a sub-qualification) in their game? 

Lloyd, Ninian, Spring!Camilla, Bride!Cordelia w/ Effie being very close.

I should stop using these guys so I can get SP from my other units, but this is my super team and they do such a great job I never want to use other units.

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

yeah that seems right. so it orders them by [roughly?] the order in which the units are playable (and introduced, as a sub-qualification) in their game? 

err...close. The order gets out of hand in some spots like Virion being placed after Tharja just so he can be next to Cherche, they hail from the same country - that's probably the reasoning for that one. It appears when a new character is added for a game, sometimes they get slotted at the end of the list like Bride Charlotte who is last in the Fates line past Elise and her retainers. Other times they seem to make an effort to place them somewhere that makes sense. Klein is next to his sis. Rebecca is after matthew and serra but before Florina, which I suppose is only accurate if you start FE7 on Hector Mode.

Anyway, I'm gonna make an effort not to lose sleep over this.

Soren, Ike, mRobin, Olivia, Azura, Lucius, Linde, and Nino. 

Fae, Celica, Michalis, Xander, and Seliph are all very close in the 1600-1700 range at the moment. 

Soren and Ike were my first units to max out. I decided to be that guy and made sure they hit 2000 at the same time. Olivia, Azura, and Lucius were pretty much guaranteed to max their HM quickly being the ones who have to lug every new unit through the training tower. Linde I've had since really early on in the game, but she pretty much went straight from 0 to 2000 during the first Tempist Trial. Nino is my most recent to hit 2000 but she's been doing her best for quite awhile now so she was bound to hit the limit pretty quickly.  

I generally don't go out of my way for HM unless I have a character who is super close to giving me feathers that I need. 

Basically every five star I have with the exception Corrin, Marth, Masked Marth, Tobin,  Michalis and Jaffar (Jaffar and Michalis are getting close though) all units listed or five star unless stated otherwise.

So in order Sharena, Anna, Est, Camus, Cecilia, Clarine (4* my second rehabilitate healer), Lyn, Hector, Ursula (4* Blade Tome), M Robin (4* Tempest Trails), Olivia (4* only dancer planning to upgrade at some point), Nowi(4* Tempest Trails), Bunny Lucina, Kagero, Xander, Leo, Elise, Effie.

Edited by Locke087

tumblr_ot47mbpu4B1rql8cco2_1280.png

Not a lot uh? I HM were in the game since the beginning, then Leo, Linde and Lyn would be maxed out too mmm.

Oboro was the first, the last one for now was Camus thans to current trials, Ursula probably will hit the 2,000 tomorrow in the trials. I'm surprised Corrin is that high, I hardly use him lol

21 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

err...close. The order gets out of hand in some spots like Virion being placed after Tharja just so he can be next to Cherche, they hail from the same country - that's probably the reasoning for that one. It appears when a new character is added for a game, sometimes they get slotted at the end of the list like Bride Charlotte who is last in the Fates line past Elise and her retainers. Other times they seem to make an effort to place them somewhere that makes sense. Klein is next to his sis. Rebecca is after matthew and serra but before Florina, which I suppose is only accurate if you start FE7 on Hector Mode.

Anyway, I'm gonna make an effort not to lose sleep over this.

huh...interesting. more complex than i thought? Bride Charlotte being added to the end kinda makes sense to me since it's just a skin, but are the other skins like Cordelia or M Lucina and S Lucina also plopped on the end? and are they just put there in the order of release? i'm not sure i'm even seeing a very tangible pattern. kinda miffs me. though country origin may be a big thing then...is Henry next to Tharja? don't lose your sleep though, not worth. someone get all units to max HM so we can know the answers

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

huh...interesting. more complex than i thought? Bride Charlotte being added to the end kinda makes sense to me since it's just a skin, but are the other skins like Cordelia or M Lucina and S Lucina also plopped on the end? and are they just put there in the order of release? i'm not sure i'm even seeing a very tangible pattern. kinda miffs me. though country origin may be a big thing then...is Henry next to Tharja? don't lose your sleep though, not worth. someone get all units to max HM so we can know the answers

I'd love to tell you where henry is but he's the one 3-4 star I've yet to pull since the game's launch. Seasonal characters get plopped next to their non-seasonal selves. If normal charlotte were in the game, I'm certain she would be placed before Bridal Charlotte at the end. 

13 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I'd love to tell you where henry is but he's the one 3-4 star I've yet to pull since the game's launch. Seasonal characters get plopped next to their non-seasonal selves. If normal charlotte were in the game, I'm certain she would be placed before Bridal Charlotte at the end. 

wow not a single Henry? but to be fair, would you even expend effort to get him to 2000 HM if you got him..oooh i see, then, yeah that makes sense at least.