Your max Hero Merit heroes?

Flying Shogi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lushen said:

Wut

Do you use orbs as stamina or can you actually do this with ~200 stamina and the stamina refills you get naturally?

I use like 10 orbs and stamina pot that IS give us. Orbs isnt really issue here since feather gain is just too much :D. 

19 units maxed so far, mainly because of the Tempest Trials. I should be able to max Leo and maybe Lon'qu before the current TT is over. Not too sure on Sharena though as I only use her on the final map as a bonus unit

WnSfyHe.jpg

I'm pretty lazy with this. Currently running four maxed HM units in the TT, so not really gaining anything. Most of my units have a bit of HM, but not many are above 500, and only a few are maxed. Off the top of my head: 

Xander

Reinhardt

Azura

Ninian

Olivia

Cecilia

Soren

Alm

For order... I remember maxing out Reinhardt and then Xander very close together during the first TT. Ninian and Olivia came next, since I actually use Azura for more things and didn't want to max her too early, so I think she and Cecilia maxed together. Soren also maxed during that TT, and then Alm maxed during this TT. 

I currently have M!Robin, Priscilla and Ryoma above 1500, but they are going a lot slower so probably won't max any time soon. Camus is over 1000 and will likely max before them. Julia and Sanaki see intermittent use as my best mages ^.^ 

46 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Kind of surprised that your Cordelia ins't maxed out considering your profile picture.

My profile picture features B!Cordelia. I do not feel anything for Cordelia as a character, but B!Cordelia is the main reason why I am able to stay in Tier 20 comfortably, so I feel grateful for that version of her.

I left my profile picture blank since I created my account. I noticed how cute her wink was the other day, and I decided to use it as my profile picture. She is also my representative in the game, so I like the synergy of being easily identifiable across multiple media.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gustavos said:

Once the next update drops, none of us will have maxed out heroes!

Got up to 21 since my original post though.

That's true. At least we get more feathers. Was kinda running low on units to train anyway.

I cannot wait for the increase in hero merit... Still some other units to train, but I have no more rehabilitate fodder to give to my last few healers. Wasting hero merit by not using my non-rehabilitate healers, but mend and recover are not always enough.

Spoiler

IMG_1358.thumb.jpg.ca527f6d9c3bf143bea876115744757f.jpg

@Maaka What do you usually put on your Rehabilitate healers? The first serious healer set I've built is Bride Lyn with Speed + 3/Dazzling Staff/Hone Speed. I gave my Sakura Rehabilitate too but of the notable skills, she only have Hone Defense and Pain right now. 

@tobuShogi Pretty much all of my healers get Pain/Rehabilitate/Imbue and HP+5 or Speed+3, Live to Serve 2, and then whatever buff/spur skill they come with or that I have skill fodder for at the time. Unless I pull them as a 5 star, I like to use a +spd/-atk 4 star version of the healer so they have decent enough speed to avoid being doubled by most units. I really only use them to heal and sometimes drop 10 hp off a unit with pain so I can kill them with someone else. With Live to Serve 2, they can easily last all 7 maps in a tempest trials run while tanking a few magic hits that may have killed another one of my units. As much of a troll Wrys may be, I am happy I pulled so many of him for that Live to Serve 1, 2 and Rehabilitate. For those that do not come with Reconcile, I always had a 3* Azama or Clarine to give them so I only needed 1 Wrys.

I've maxed out a few units for hero merit and most of them have to do with training other units. Other units have random amounts  of hero merit because of some more specific uses with grand hero battles and whatnot. Just a question because I didn't pay to much attention to the stream what is the max hero merit being increased to?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170730-194013.thumb.png.2449a04af7f0100106d08bd804e02d9f.png

Edited by predator_21476