Your max Hero Merit heroes?

Flying Shogi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Michalis used to be the only one who hit the limit. Now, he is surpassed by those who were not too far behind, thanks to the TT (and training other units), which consist of Camus (currently in the leady and nearing the new limit), Azura, Priscilla, and Jeorge

My core six units (Alfonse, Reinhardt, Eirika, Sanaki, m!Robin, and Takumi) all hit 3000 already thanks to the tempest. A few of my other previously maxed out characters will soon join them.

It's a sad sight to see so many units at or slightly past 2000HM in such a disorderly fashion. I liked looking at my neat page of maxed units, so I'm trying to build that back up. Only three so far: Olivia, Xander, and Reinhardt which is not surprising.

13 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

It's a sad sight to see so many units at or slightly past 2000HM in such a disorderly fashion. I liked looking at my neat page of maxed units, so I'm trying to build that back up. Only three so far: Olivia, Xander, and Reinhardt which is not surprising.

They might raise the cap again so it might not be the last time this is gonna happen

3 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

They might raise the cap again so it might not be the last time this is gonna happen

Oh and I welcome it because it means more feathers for me. But building a nice looking Hero Merit screen is a fun long term goal between events and maps that deserve my attention.