FE: War of Men (Gameplay)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sicon watched as the swordsman opened the door, calling inside to check for anyone. And from inside, he made out a faint voice, almost a whimper in tone.

We got one. The swordsman(judging by Rekia's voice down the hall, his name was Radle) didn't seem to move, so Sicon took the initiative and walked into the cell...in full armor. His eyes hardly adjusted to the dark, Sicon took off his helmet and kneeled down.

"Hey, we're not here to hurt anybody." Sicon softly spoke to the figure huddled in the corner.

Since it's apparently a new turn, Sicon to B3.

:seeing someone else enter and get even close to her, she got a bit more scared, Despite the guy saying they wern't going to hurt her:

"T-then what are you going to d-do to me? A-am I going to someplace e-even scarier?"

"Do you have a name, miss?" Radle could see that being sympathetic was not the lancer's forte. He moved in to take over the situation.

Radle moves to C2 and talks to Solare.

Edited by SullyMcGully

"Uh... I'm uh.... S-solare... um.... t-thank you for coming to h-help me... B-but how did you know I was here? I was only... j-just recently locked in here."

Being surrounded by 2 guys doesnt give her much room to move, not that she could move well at all, she was still scared, but thought she may as well talk to them to see if they are indeed friendly. so she stays seated where she is until they finish talking to her.

"I figured there would be others locked up here. I'm Radle, by the way. Why don't you come on out of here? There might still be some bad men around, and I want to get you out of danger as quickly as possible." Radle met the girl's frightened eyes with his most reassuring gaze. 

"Um.... I c-can't do that well... my legs do not work properly, so I cannot walk on my own... a-and im worried about my horse... I dont know where they took him, b-but I dont want to lose my horse."

She used her hand to move her leg a bit to show that it does seem to be broken, Talking about her horse made her tear up a bit again, she wishes they were both out of this situation so she could feel happy again.

Edited by Thany

The girl was getting emotional. Who can blame her? In the back of his mind, Radle remembered a time in his youth when he'd felt so helpless that he could do nothing but cry. For him, there had never been anyone to turn to... but he wasn't about to let it be that way for Solare. "Here. Let me carry you. I'm sure your horse is alright. There are a few in the stable outside. Maybe one of them is yours?"

"Y-you would.... actually carry me? T-thanks, thats nice of you to say, But won-t I be a hinderance to you? I-i dont know... if i can heal well on you."

she felt a bit relived. but also worried that she might get in the way, but a chance to get out of here and hopefully see her horse was good enough to her to take his offer, so she grabs hold of her staff as to not forget it with her.

The swordsman stepped in, assuming the role of comforter. That was for the best. Being surrounded was no doubt unpleasant, so Sicon stood up, took a step back, and leaned against the wall. Legs don't work, eh?...

"Hey, no one's being a hinderance to anyone. If we didn't want to deal with carrying anyone, we wouldn't have opened the door."

...That felt like it came out wrong. More harsh than it should have been.

Edited by ThicreanPhoenix
Spelling

"urk... I-i'm sorry for b-being concerned over that t-then..."

she was worried she was going to be annoying by the delivery of what the soldier said to her, so she thinks shes going to try and be a bit more quiet to not upset the soldier.

Edited by Thany

"Don't listen to the big dolt with the lance. We're happy to answer any of your questions." The soldier was not a very graceful speaker. "Mr. Lancer... that's right, I don't know your name yet... why don't you look out the door and make sure that the coast is clear?"

Sicon chuckled at being referred to as "the big dolt with the lance". And he knew when he was being asked to step out.

"Heheh, it's Sicon. And yeah, it'd probably be better if I did...yeah. Though, I would have thought Rekia would have shouted again if anyone else came."

As the lanced unit stepped out, she sighed to herself. "...already i'm c-causing trouble... between others by being here... I-im sorry." she couldnt help but feel a tad guilty over that exchange between them, but she thought this would be a decent time to ask an important question after the soldier mentioned a different name. "A-are there more of you people in here? h-how many came here on a r-rescue mission?"

Sicon stepped back in the cell.

"Actually, before I take my leave, you mind handing me the keys? Rekia did bark for them a minute ago. And just between us, I don't get the impression he's the most patient man around."

What even is movement anymore?

Edited by ThicreanPhoenix

How many of us are there? "To be certain, I'm not sure what our numbers our... or who our leader is... or what we're fighting for... wow, I don't know anything! I guess you were in trouble, and I figured the manly thing to do would be to help you out, but... I don't know who all these other people are!"

The soldier wanted the keys. Well, I certainly don't need them. "Here you go, lance-man. Don't keep Rekia waiting! He might hurt himself if he has nothing better to do." That was how the rabid pegasus episode got started, wasn't it? 

"y-you dont know? how worrying..."

Not sure if that means a good thing, or a bad thing that she doesnt know, hopefully the others are nice as well.

and just to fill the map quota, Solare stays in place.