The Comprehensive Child Unit Ranking Thread: Part 1

Hello! This series (hopefully) will be dedicated to going over each and every paring in the game and rating them. I'm creating this because I've seen a lot of confusion in various places, including the Paring Thread here in the Forest, about what paring are considered good or bad, and I wanted to compile the data all here. While I've seen lists like this before, all the ones I've seen are at least a year old, which makes optimization frustrating. 

Here are the rules-

1. I will post three to five parings and give explanations of their various attributes. I will leave each thread for a week or so before beginning the next. 

2. Ratings are given as follows: S (Amazing), A (Extremely Good), B (Pretty Good), C (Decent), D (Bad), F (Absolutely Terrible). 

3. You do not have to vote for every paring if you do not want to. 

4. Votes should be given based upon skills, classes, stats (Modifiers), and effectiveness during the Endgame and Apotheosis, NOT support conversations, hair color, Demand for a parent, etc. 

5. All avatar rankings are automatically godlike, so those and Morgan will not be covered. 

6. Any troll votes will be dismissed. 

I will repost these rules on every thread. For now, I will not post a paring. Before I do, I would like to assure that there is enough interest in this thread for it to begin. If you're interested please comment the child you would like to see first down below. Thanks in advance!

On 7/18/2017 at 11:31 PM, Lady Sansa said:

this game is so old, who even cares anymore

The same could be said of all the other FEs as well you know.  I for one still play FEA because I enjoy it.  And Still have pairing questions like I am sure that a few people actually have.