Where oh where has Wrys gone?

Clogon

I never thought I would say this but Wrys is currently my highest in demand Healer. Having access to Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light and Live to Serve, I basically need 2 of him for every healer I have. Lacking foresight, I released numerous copies of him and am now left with only 1 spare. :(

Who would ever imagine? Wrys where are you? I need you in my life!

Tis an unfortunate fate for the one who does not forsee his own needs.

...or her own needs. I'm not discriminatory.

Just now, KongDude said:

But isn't he free in the daily rotation? Or did you trade him for feathers like I did (an idiot choice on my part).

He is. And yeah I did that to. That or I used him for a while, thought he sucked, and sent him home. Or that might have been when I pulled 5* Priscilla. Or maybe I had Priscilla inherit his Live to Serve 2?

Who cares, I still get him often from colorless pulls, and I'm not hurting to replace Priscilla any time soon (because my options are Sakura and Bridal Lyn, but I digress).

4 hours ago, KongDude said:

Or did you trade him for feathers like I did (an idiot choice on my part).

Sent all my previous 6 home for feathers.

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I'm not hurting to replace Priscilla any time soon

I have 3 healers at 2k HM, lissa, elise and sera. Working on Wrys now. I got all healers except B!Lyn and Mist. I spent quite a bit trying to get B!Lyn and B!Cordelia but got a bunch of 5* non focus healers. I stopped trying when I finally got a -ATK/+SPD B!Cordelia. :'(

I got a 5 star Mist the other day & I thought, eh, well, my first 5 star healer, might as well set her up. 

Once I realized that it'd take at least 2 Wryses to give her the skills I like, i decided not to bother. Might as well just use my Wrys. Or, better yet, give *him* a few extra skills, and call it a day.

Is Heavenly Light really so essential for healers? :0 I didn't realize. 

Heh, good thing I never got around to selling the two free Wryses. I think I did pawn off a 4* one at some point but meh, ain't many healers I care to invest in anyway.

14 hours ago, KongDude said:

But isn't he free in the daily rotation? Or did you trade him for feathers like I did (an idiot choice on my part).

Yeah, I merged mine way before inheritance became a thing.

I wish they would add some new units to the rotation.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I merged mine way before inheritance became a thing.

I wish they would add some new units to the rotation.

True, we need new units. I don't think I kept any of the free units tbh. I was going to keep and train the Hana, who I made into a 4*, but accidentally sent home, because I thought it was my other Res+/Spd-.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little guilty. I have my own 4* Wrys and I'm taking him as one of my healers alongside Azama, Clarine and Lachesis. ^_^

Just in case something like the Chain Assault is expanded upon, and the HM. :)

Edited by Lyrai