Walrein, Jav, and Jiac's EIMMstravaganza - Game Thread (Game Over)

Ampharos

1 hour ago, Paperblade said:

I think it's a bit disingenuous to imply that drama is somehow unique to EIMM or OC. There's been plenty of drama in the past with NOC, including stuff which got mods involved. I could probably go find a dozen instances over the years of people losing their shit at each other over NOC games.

The fact is that as long as there is more than one person involved, there will inevitably be conflict and drama.

Man do you not even realise how bad the vile shit you spewed this game was? In case people missed it (I know of some people who did), this is what was said and why I made that poorly timed remark about PB being immature:

Spoiler

[3:41 PM] Paperblade: @jkirsche go fuck yourself

[3:41 PM] Paperblade: honestly

[3:41 PM] Paperblade: no one likes you

[3:42 PM] Paperblade: go have emily give you a blowjob and tell you how smart you are

[3:42 PM] Paperblade: because no one else will

Paperblade: maybe if ur lucky

[3:42 PM] Paperblade: makaze will join in

[3:43 PM] Paperblade: honestly I feel bad for you kirsche

[3:43 PM] Paperblade: going through life

[3:43 PM] Paperblade: feeling like a victim

[3:44 PM] Paperblade: for every slight real and imagined

Full context to the above can be easily found by ctrl+f "go fuck yourself" in the EiMM game chat.

This doesn't include Chen's thinly veiled snarky strawpoll, the shit you said to me in private, the shit your group chat said behind my back (don't think I don't know where those memes came from) etc etc. What you and your sheeple did goes way beyond drama and borders verbal harassment. None of this shit happened in NOC, the worst it got was when someone said something offensive and they got roasted for it or a bunch of people ganged up on one player and took things slightly too far, or maybe life got carried away but that's Life for you.

This is hardly an isolated incident either to be fair, after Gaius backstabbed everyone he was harassed hard, this is not the first game Makaze has been called a sociopath or the first game Einto has been targetted. There has never been insults thrown around to the level of what is above before EiMM and the fact that you of all people are acting like this is anywhere close to normal for other mafia games is despicable and shows how unapologetic you are for being this much of an asshole.

Now I could've been more sensitive by being less condescending and I should've brought your attention to the fact that I was gonna call you a backstabber in private, both of which I apologised for, but at the end of the day I actually had very little to do with Einto backstabbing Lil Bean and the game before this one you backstabbed me so it's hardly slandering your character. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop trying to hide everything you've said behind this facade of "it was just about the game"

I tried to apologize to you for last game before it was even over but you wouldn't even listen to me, instead choosing to attack me publicly for what is now multiple weeks.

"Regardless of what these people tell you, they do not care about you. Trusting them is a one way ticket to getting yourself killed"

This really is just what I was trying to say all along (in an aggressive tone), whether or not you'll believe me is another matter though. I only attacked you for one and a bit day phases in this. Before I was just gonna suicide/ die with a whimper.

I should've also made it clear that I didn't take all stars that personally and that really falls under making sure to clear everything up with you privately before beginning the crusade. That really is the take away from this game.

16 hours ago, Lord Gaius said:

I think I saw Kaoz (or someone else) say he's gonna revive the regular NOC/OC games (like Rein's which yall should totally join, it'll be fun), so no reason to butt heads over this anyway, fan's of one, the other, or both, can just pick what they want to sign up for.

Just for the record, I didn't say that. I only responded to BBM saying that EIMM would stomp out the other formats if they shared a queue and that there are workarounds for that. It's good to hear you guys are organizing something though.

15 hours ago, Elieson said:

I'm 95% sure that Kaoz had no idea what was going on though, until everyone just ended the game

Well, that's at least partially because I don't use Discord which is my own choice (and "fault" in this case). It's not a bad idea to announce difficulties publicly as they arise though.