Walrein, Jav, and Jiac's EIMMstravaganza - Game Thread (Game Over)

Ampharos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Uv6vD4v1A

Sesame Street: Ernie Gets Bert to EIMM

Ernie: Hi there, Bert.

Bert: Oh hi, Ernie.

Ernie: Hey Bert, you wanna play EIMM?

Bert: Hmm, no I'm having a life right now Ernie.

Ernie: Well you don't wanna have a life all afternoon, do you, Bert?

Bert: Yea.

Ernie: But I know having a life is good for you, having a life is great, having a life is a lot of fun, and all but Bert you need your EIMM, too, you know.

Bert: Yea, I know. I'll EIMM later, I want to read now, though, ok?

Ernie: Ok, Bert, but uh, incidentally you're gonna have no alliances.

Ernie, facing toward crowd: Bert's gonna have no alliances.

Ernie, slightly louder, looking off toward distance: Bert's gonna have no alliances!

Bert: What?

Ernie: You have no alliances, Bert.

Bert: What do you mean I have no alliances?

Ernie: Well you see, that's the game. You need alliances or else you're gonna die. 

Bert: No, no, I don't need any allies. I have a LIFE, Ernie.

Ernie: Ok.

Ernie, talking to crowd again: But Burt has no alliances!

[Ernie snickers]

Bert, visibly annoyed: Ernie, I-I do have alliances.

Ernie, dancing around Bert: No, you don't, Bert.

Bert: Yes, I do.

Ernie, repeatedly, mockingly: Bert has no alliances!!!!

[Bert, looking up slowly, shaking with annoyance] 

Bert, exploding: OH, YA SURE, I GOT YOU. I'M GONNA GET YOU ERNIE. I'M GONNA GET YOU ERNIE. I'M GONNA GET YOU.

Ernie, mockingly: BERT HAS NO ALLIES.

Bert, angry: OH, YES I DO.

[back and forth for eternity] 

FIN

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lil Bean said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Uv6vD4v1A

Sesame Street: Ernie Gets Bert to EIMM

Ernie: Hi there, Bert.

Bert: Oh hi, Ernie.

Ernie: Hey Bert, you wanna play EIMM?

Bert: Hmm, no I'm having a life right now Ernie.

Ernie: Well you don't wanna have a life all afternoon, do you, Bert?

Bert: Yea.

Ernie: But I know having a life is good for you, having a life is great, having a life is a lot of fun, and all but Bert you need your EIMM, too, you know.

Bert: Yea, I know. I'll EIMM later, I want to read now, though, ok?

Ernie, slightly louder, looking off toward distance: Bert's gonna have no alliances!

Ernie: Well you see, that's the game. You need alliances or else you're gonna die. 

[Ernie snickers]

Bert, exploding: OH, YA SURE, I GOT YOU. I'M GONNA GET YOU ERNIE. I'M GONNA GET YOU ERNIE. I'M GONNA GET YOU.

FIN

wowee.png

17 minutes ago, Lil Bean said:

[Ernie snickers]

FIN

this is the real context of the dialogue:

Ernie made some new friends

hi fams, just gonna hit y'all up w/ smth

i am NOT gonna spill my alias until i take a hit. however, i will when i do, and one of y'all is coming down with me.

i have the passive ability to know the alias and identity of the owners of shots targeting me. when i am shot, if i am not killed ( which is quite likely), i will pubreveal my alias and that of my assailant(s).

not so much as a warning as a public notice, seeing as i'm not telling y'all my alias! just giving you guys a heads-up for the future.

p.s. i will still reveal those who attack me after my reveal. just to be clear.

10 hours ago, Ullar said:

hi fams, just gonna hit y'all up w/ smth

i am NOT gonna spill my alias until i take a hit. however, i will when i do, and one of y'all is coming down with me.

i have the passive ability to know the alias and identity of the owners of shots targeting me. when i am shot, if i am not killed ( which is quite likely), i will pubreveal my alias and that of my assailant(s).

not so much as a warning as a public notice, seeing as i'm not telling y'all my alias! just giving you guys a heads-up for the future.

p.s. i will still reveal those who attack me after my reveal. just to be clear.

Hey ya'll, if you accidentally randomly shoot me, I'm going to unleash ten thousand soldiers from hell on to you to make you pay for your totally intentional accidental shot on me. Hope you don't cuck yourself over, chumps

There, I fixed your post :)

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Hey ya'll, if you accidentally randomly shoot me, I'm going to unleash ten thousand soldiers from hell on to you to make you pay for your totally intentional accidental shot on me. Hope you don't cuck yourself over, chumps

There, I fixed your post :)

accurate

Cliched intros. Cliched intros never change.

Because sometimes, you just need a good, reliable fallback, one you can use to cheaply build tension without having to do any sort of creative writing. The kind of fallback you bust out when you have a flight at 10 AM the next morning and don't want to spend too much time crafting the perfect N1 death flavor, so just sort of... start typing, without any real idea of where you're going or what you're going to do when you get there. The sort of stream-of-consciousness bullshit that drives literary critics crazy, and readers crazy in a much different and more negative way.

But enough about me. How about some carnage?

I had to go CP from the alias list to properly type out this first alias. Godspeed, 110100100001.

Dear Kaoz,

You are playing under the alias “110100100001”.

tenor.gif

You chose Chiaki Nanami, from Danganronpa! Dubbed the Ultimate Gamer, you spent most of your life obsessed with the virtual world. You were accepted into Hope’s Peak Academy for your extraordinary prowess in the video game world. However, when Hope’s Peak Academy collapsed, you entered the Neo World Program as part of the Future Foundation. Unfortunately, Komaeda Nagito committed suicide, framed you as Ultimate Despair, and got you executed.

Hope Will Triumph (Active): Once per game, you may ask for help from the Future Foundation to get information on the other players. You will gain access to the modsheet. However, in return, you will be revealed as a spy and lose all of your BPVs. Any shots targetting you are made unable to be redirected and unable to be blocked. In fact, the game itself hates you, so if you trigger this ability, you must be protected two nights in a row or you will automatically die by execution.

You win if you are one of the final three players remaining.

I dunno who this Kaoz guy is but he sounds broken.

The second alias didn't really understand the concept of the alias/character dichotomy. The Abstract Concept of Time has slipped into the future.

Dear fake_name,

You are playing under the alias “The Abstract Concept of Time.”

636074747338726246-1667220714_Clock%203.

You are the abstract concept of time, which isn’t really a character, but let’s roll with it anyway. You’re… time! You’re the thing that makes the universe go round, in a quite literal sense. Got a problem? Not in this timeline, you don’t. You don’t just control this universe, but every universe in the multiverse. Assuming they exist, of course.

When and Where? (Active): You’re literally the entity of time. Presumably, you can control yourself. Once per game, you can respond to your role PM “remember how it used to be”. You will have your BPV count restored to the amount it was 2 nights prior.

Convenience of Time (Active): You can control yourself to help certain people. Once per night, barring the night you trigger When and Where?, you may respond to your role PM “<alias> is convenient, I guess”. Any shot of any kind aimed at your target will be slowed. These shots will be delayed by one night from hitting them, and if the shooter were to die, their shot will be cancelled. This will not impact actions that are not killing actions.

Time Heals All Wounds (Active): Apparently, the progression of time heals people. Your entity can help fix a broken BPV for the next night. You may apply this effect to someone by replying to your role PM “Time loves <alias>”. This effect will be cancelled if you die.

You win when you are one of the last three players alive.

This player's real name was fak_ename, and he sure did give it a shot.

That's all.

Results going out now. Night 2 ends 7/19 at 12:15 AM CDT.

Edited by Walrein

Oh, and we also have a modkill. CiraxisStrikesBack... but not really with a vengeance, given that he never sent a shot.

Dear General Ciraxis,

You are playing under the alias “CiraxisStrikesBack”.

You are former Florida governor Jeb Bush.

latest?cb=20160305030236

Jeb! You ran quite the spirited campaign in the 2016 presidential election, winning the hearts of millions… even if none of them actually voted for you. Still, you carry a reputation for being the “smart” Bush and for being a bastion of traditional boring conservatism in the midst of rampant Breitbartism.

You possess the following abilities:

Swing State (Active): Florida essentially handed the 2001 election to your brother, and you’ll be doing the same for people’s abilities. Target a player to guarantee the success of all of their non-shot abilities.

Please Clap (Active): Your need for applause is insatiable. Targeting a player will force them to praise you, blocking any of their shots and/or harmful abilities from being used on you and forcing them to target you with any beneficial abilities they may possess. Note that their shots/harmful abilities will be unaffected if not targeting you; also note that information roles are considered neither beneficial nor harmful.

You win if you are one of the final three players remaining.

Do I even have to say who that alias belonged to?

Edited by Walrein