Rate the Fire Emblem character above

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite characters. I understand that he and his archtype receives a lot of hate, but I find his actions and loyalty justified and makes him a unique character. Though I still don't know why he came back as Zeke and later Sirius. 9/10

Pent

He's a cool guy, even though I usually pass him up in favor of Erk and sometimes Nino.  It's cool how FE7 decided to expand on what was essentially just a name for Klein and Dieck to talk about in their supports into a full character.  

7.5/10

Rebecca.

Raigh's twin, from an orphanage with Chad, and one of Nino's sons. He's cool, though I don't know enough about him aside from what I just mentioned. Though he does seem like the most calm and collected of the three orphans (Chad's a thief and Raigh's into dark magic). 7/10.

Hector.

Not a favorite, but I can't say my opinion of him is negative.  6/10, lost a half point because his HP in Heroes is freaking gigantic making it difficult for even Red mages to blast through it in one go on top of having Quick Riposte on his weapon.

Eliwood

The best of the lords of FE7, in my opinion. He's kinda a generic noble, but he's a good foil to Hector and Lyn. Plus his animations are rather awesome. Two things though - how can he hold that gigantic sword Durandal, and when he promotes, where does his horse come from? 8/10

Ninian.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Matthis/10, a  guy capable of suiciding even if you plan everything right. Not named Abel, not named Cain. He is not totally terrible though. Just an useless extra in my opinion.

Forde

Top notch son. His design looks cool. His class is cool. And the fact he specifically wanted to master a lance for the sole purpose of having weapon triangle advantage over Ryoma is hilarious. 10/10

Kiragi

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Not the best fighter, but is pretty vital being the only thief in SS until Rennac, and will probably be better than him if used regularly. Also really good for supporting Neimi if you decide use them both. 7/10

Marisha/Malliesia