Rate the Fire Emblem character above

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

9/10 a character with a lot of character.

Edit: I'm starting to think this topic could actually have a place in FE forums, instead of just Forum Games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lon'qu

Edited by Logos

6/10. I remember him being pretty decent in my fe11 playthrough years ago and he seems like a decent archer in heroes. He way to slow though. Lack of personality because Archinea is also a thing...

Camus (duh)

Edited by Bartozio

He's a decent character (who is unfortunately the root of a bad archetype). Also a decent unit from what I've played in episode 4 of the Akaneia Saga, and he packs a badass battle theme in FE11 too so that's a plus. I prefer him with a mask though.

7/10

Katarina

Edited by M4rth_20XX

9/10. A cute, seemingly tryhard assassin, and apparently very powerful in Heroes. (Discounting FE12 since she doesn't do much in my run, in spite of me using her anyway because preferences.)

The Sword Demon Karel?

I guess he's all right. Never played Blazing Sword, but he has some rather interesting lines in Heroes. It's too bad he's often cast off as Wo Dao fodder, at least from what I've seen. 

7/10

Eldigan/Eltshan

I find her dynamic with her brother interesting, and more complex than I think some people give her credit for. Still can be a bit grating though, but at least she's a great unit regardless. 8/10.

Perceval (from Binding Blade)

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

Double post fact time! The word "Jupiter" is actually a combination of "Jove" and "pater."

Oh dear; am I to be a victim of identity theft again?

As for the topic, Knoll is cool. He's a dark mage with a thirst for knowledge, but is kind and goodhearted at the same time. I especially like the deep conversation about fate he has with Natasha. ... I have not recruited him in Sacred Stones yet though, so I cannot judge his combat potential. Regardless, 9/10.

Iago.

How fitting that I got both Linde and Delthea.

Another great mage unit, but a bit lacking in character development. Though that's not a fault of her so much as it is a fault of her games, I suppose. What supports she did have in FE12 were nice though. Also she refuses to show up in Heroes, 0/10

8/10 because bias, probably 7-7.5/10 otherwise.

Linda (from Genealogy).

Edited by DefaultBeep

She was one of my favorite FE4 characters before actually playing it, thanks to Awakening and reading about her on the Fire Emblem Wiki. Pretty much all of the lightning mages from Jugdral are awesome in my opinion, but Ishtar gets bias points for nostalgia and for being one of the more solid members of the Camus archetype.

9.5/10 with bias, probably 7/10 without.

Dice (From Archanea Sage and New Mystery)