Rate the Fire Emblem character above

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea on the game! Anyways...
10/10 I never played his games (expensive af) but his design is great and I love his voice in FE9 and 10.

Minerva

Edited by Ronnie

Quite flawed. She doesn't always know what is the best decision to make, and sometimes when she makes decisions, they're kind of bad.... I don't blame her though, being appointed a general after not even being the leader of the Dawn Brigade must be tough. Should have stayed the main lord, not RD Ike.

Ninja'd.... uhh, kind of an annoying brat healer. One of my least favorite troubadours in the series

Speaking of which specifically RD Ike

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

12 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Lord love characters

But they're half-siblings and have a negative love growth...

He got poisoned by mutton.

Serious comment: I never cared for him whatsoever, but he's a fighter and dips below 5 for that alone.  3/10.  

Leon

She's pretty but she's the stereotype blonde: Just naive. I'm not feeling bad for killing her at all because she's self-responsible for the situation she got involved at the end. 
I like her in Gheb-FE as unit though.

Jarod

If it might not be clear yet: Side characters and villains may be mentioned too. Each character of all the main FE games are allowed.

His reviews are pretty good. Although he seems like the type of person to own like 7 outfits of the exact same shirt.

Honestly, he is my favorite minor villain in RD. He deserved better than Begnion.... well, maybe not

Zephiel

Tragic, but with epic themes. Unfortunately, I have played little of Binding Blade, so I don't know too much about her. However, I do know she has heterochromia and can summon dragons, which is cool. Though, I also have heard she's one of the easier final bosses in the series... I'll give her a 7/10.

Bord