Rate the signature of the person above you

Ronnie

Cute (Game I forget the name of) image, and nice EO badge. Not much else to say, really. The bottom image looks good against the background, at least for Sakura's Forest.

6.75/10

Simple and clean. Good orientation on the avi's and sig image's locations, although I think using 2 different images would've looked better.

6/10

Picture of what I assume is their main Fire Emblem Heroes team, along with a link to their stream of Radiant Dawn. Simple and straightforward; I'd give it 7/10 but Ninian is on there so 8/10.

Quite honestly, I find it hilarious that you blatantly don't like Ike and the fact you have Leo beating up Ike in Heroes is funny to me.  Other than that, a bunch of links to several threads and other stuffs.  8/10.

It seems pretty relaxed, somehow.  Not sure what FL CL means, but I'm guessing it is related to the pic since it also appears in said pic.  I like it despite having no context.  It's very clean.

7/10.

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Makes me really want to pull a Leo so that I can have an easy win on Ike in the arena. 7/10

It's a Swordbreaker 3 Leo, so uh yeah. 

He can oneshot Hectors with some Horse Emblem buffs though~

Anyway

That's an inspiring quote I guess.  7.5/10