question about skill stacking

gamerphobe

i've never made a forum before so sorry in advance if i mess up, but i have a question. do skills that heal at the start of turns (like relief) stack? for instance, if you have camaraderie and even better at the same time, given that both requirements are fufilled (its an even numbered turn and theres an ally within two spaces), will the percentages stack? in this case, it would stack to 50% of the total hp. i currently dont have any way to test this, so i'd appreciate answers! thank you!

8 hours ago, gamerphobe said:

i've never made a forum before so sorry in advance if i mess up, but i have a question. do skills that heal at the start of turns (like relief) stack? for instance, if you have camaraderie and even better at the same time, given that both requirements are fufilled (its an even numbered turn and theres an ally within two spaces), will the percentages stack? in this case, it would stack to 50% of the total hp. i currently dont have any way to test this, so i'd appreciate answers! thank you!

I belive so. i don't know for sure about your example, But i do know for sure that ameratsu (20% healing for adjacent allys) stacks with azura's personal skill(10% healing for adjacent allys). That being said, you should post future questions like this in the "i just want to know one thing" thread, to avoid cluttering up the board with topics like this.

Edited by sirmola