AmericanBuizel

The Wii U reminded me why the Swich is a bad investment

Recommended Posts

I have better things to do with my time than to watch clickbait bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Resorting to bad clickbait now are we? Tsk tsk, then again I shouldn't be surprised from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, gods. Not a Gligar13 video. Shame on me for walking into that. 

 

Edit: But, seriously, I'm with @Wist ; just what are you getting at with this clickbait thread and video?

Edited by Lightning Grandmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Oh, gods. Not a Gligar13 video. Shame on me for walking into that.

I knew the video was clickbait right from the start, but i'm genuinely surprised to find out that it's Gligar13. I just expected that one video with all the faulty Switches. I remember years ago when he was telling people not to buy Pokemon X/Y because it was gonna suck. I didn't realize he was still around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But yes, as it's been said before in this thread, what exactly is the purpose of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...People, we need to be wondering why this guy is even on this forum if he hates Nintendo.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

...People, we need to be wondering why this guy is even on this forum if he hates Nintendo.

I don't "hate" nintendo, I criticize them for the objective faults they have because I used to be such a huge fan of them. Now? I'm embarrased to even say I like ANY Nintendo games in public.

 

4 hours ago, Wist said:

@AmericanBuizel, what's your opinion of the video and what were you hoping to discuss?

I posted the video because I share a majority of the opinions that Gligar shared in the video and I didn't feel like typing. I've talked with him online before, and he's actually pretty cool once you get to know him.

 

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I knew the video was clickbait right from the start, but i'm genuinely surprised to find out that it's Gligar13. I just expected that one video with all the faulty Switches. I remember years ago when he was telling people not to buy Pokemon X/Y because it was gonna suck. I didn't realize he was still around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But yes, as it's been said before in this thread, what exactly is the purpose of this?

And XY did suck. I don't see why people liked it at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...People, we need to be wondering why this guy is even on this forum if he hates Nintendo.

Wait, so he's done this type of thing before? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Wait, so he's done this type of thing before? 

Welcome to the club :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Wait, so he's done this type of thing before? 

Yeah, all I've seen from him is shitting on Nintendo.

I'm hardly embarrassed to tell people what I love. It might feel a bit awkward to be saying I'm a 26 year old who still colors in kids' coloring books (but I have adult ones as well), but I don't care! I'll color in my Crayola coloring book whenever the hell I want, I don't care what people say. Coloring is my personal therapy too, for when I feel a need to get rid of stress or something.

Similarly, I'll go play my beloved Switch whenever I want as well. I love BotW and Mario Kart and soon I'll love FE Warriors and Super Mario Odyssey too!

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Now? I'm embarrased to even say I like ANY Nintendo games in public.

Sucks to be you then. Because there are plenty of people who don't mind saying that they like Nintendo games in public.

3 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

And XY did suck.

>Says XY sucked

>Has a Sylveon profile pic

K.

I mean, if you're gonna like a Gen 6 Pokemon, that means you liked Gen 6 to an extent.

4 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

I don't see why people liked it at all.

Because it was the first main series 3D Pokemon game. Because Mega Evolution.

5 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Wait, so he's done this type of thing before?

Oh, plenty of times. From what i hear anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, all I've seen from him is shitting on Nintendo.

And they deserve to get shitted on nowadays. The Switch is underpowered, has little third party support (It'll die entirely after Skyrim), they keep fucking over their fans (Content ID and fan game take down anyone), they have terrible localization practices, they hardly bring more niche JRPGs to the west, their consoles lacking features like voice chat, a good online service, etc. But for some reason, these "fans" keep damage controlling for Nintendo and keep defending everything they do. If we don't criticize Nintendo more and keep giving them our money, they WILL stop making consoles one day at this rate. I don't want that to happen to a company I used to love.

 

 

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Sucks to be you then. Because there are plenty of people who don't mind saying that they like Nintendo games in public.

>Says XY sucked

>Has a Sylveon profile pic

K.

I mean, if you're gonna like a Gen 6 Pokemon, that means you liked Gen 6 to an extent.

Because it was the first main series 3D Pokemon game. Because Mega Evolution.

Oh, plenty of times. From what i hear anyway.


They're probably fat and socially awkward.

I mainly like some designs in Gen 6, but that's about it.

Uh, remember the GCN rpg games?

Because I try and create discussion but keep getting banned?

Edited by AmericanBuizel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmericanBuizel said:

And they deserve to get shitted on nowadays. The Switch is underpowered, has little third party support (It'll die entirely after Skyrim), they keep fucking over their fans (Content ID and fan game take down anyone), they have terrible localization practices, they hardly bring more niche JRPGs to the west, etc. But for some reason, these "fans" keep damage controlling for Nintendo and keep defending everything they do. If we don't criticize Nintendo more and keep giving them our money, they WILL stop making consoles one day at this rate. I don't want that to happen to a company I used to love.

lol cute.

Nobody actually condones the take down of the fan games. A lot of people were upset at that. But it doesn't mean Nintendo makes bad games or bad consoles. The Switch isn't as powerful as the Xbox One or PS4, so fucking what. That doesn't matter, the quality of the game itself matters and Nintendo knows it. They focus more on the gameplay and other aspects, not just the graphics and how pretty they can look.

I have no issue with their localization at all. (once in awhile, some change they make might be dumb, but that's a pretty minor thing)

Not many JRPGs out here, boohoo... Crimea river.

Nah, Nintendo's got plenty of profits to keep making consoles and stuff.

But you think what you want to, yo. Just know that this forum will disagree with and be against you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmericanBuizel said:


They're probably fat and socially awkward.
 

Whoa, dude. Is this really necessary? 'Cause I'm confident that not everyone who likes Nintendo falls under that umbrella. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol cute.

Nobody actually condones the take down of the fan games. A lot of people were upset at that. But it doesn't mean Nintendo makes bad games or bad consoles. The Switch isn't as powerful as the Xbox One or PS4, so fucking what. That doesn't matter, the quality of the game itself matters and Nintendo knows it. They focus more on the gameplay and other aspects, not just the graphics and how pretty they can look.

I have no issue with their localization at all. (once in awhile, some change they make might be dumb, but that's a pretty minor thing)

Not many JRPGs out here, boohoo... *Crimea* river.

Nah, Nintendo's got plenty of profits to keep making consoles and stuff.

But you think what you want to, yo. Just know that this forum will disagree with and be against you.

*Crimea* river. 

I see you with that wordplay. 

😉

Edited by Lightning Grandmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They're probably fat and socially awkward.

Okay, piss off, please.

I happen to be small and underweight, thank you. I AM kind of socially awkward though, because I have fucking Asperger's which is something you can't CHOOSE. Please go away and not blatantly shit on people like this.

And you wonder why you get banned.

EDIT: Always wanted to make that pun, @Lightning Grandmaster ever since I saw someone with it as a username. Heh heh.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

lol cute.

Nobody actually condones the take down of the fan games. A lot of people were upset at that. But it doesn't mean Nintendo makes bad games or bad consoles. The Switch isn't as powerful as the Xbox One or PS4, so fucking what. That doesn't matter, the quality of the game itself matters and Nintendo knows it. They focus more on the gameplay and other aspects, not just the graphics and how pretty they can look.

I have no issue with their localization at all. (once in awhile, some change they make might be dumb, but that's a pretty minor thing)

Not many JRPGs out here, boohoo... Crimea river.

Nah, Nintendo's got plenty of profits to keep making consoles and stuff.

But you think what you want to, yo. Just know that this forum will disagree with and be against you.

A lot of people defended Nintendo for that. Where have you been? Uh, the power of the console does matter. Remember the SNES? They used to brag about having the best hardware on the market (outside of some dumb choices that make them shoot themseves in the foot). Look at modern FE, they turned it into a waifu simulator.

So, you're okay with Treehouse being run by Evergreen State College graduates who're huge liberal cucks that force their bullshit onto us one way or another? This is why younger kids are turning right wing.

Europe gets more games than us. How are you not pissed?

They're losing money on each new console they make outside of the Wii.

They disagree because they don't use logic at all.

 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, piss off, please.

I happen to be small and underweight, thank you. I AM kind of socially awkward though, because I have fucking Asperger's which is something you can't CHOOSE. Please go away and not blatantly shit on people like this.

You can still get it under control. Also, you can keep that childish coloring book habit in your own home and not in public.

In fact, here's some advice from Michael Jordan himself

Edited by AmericanBuizel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmericanBuizel said:

The Switch is underpowered

LOL wut? Looking at the games it can run in handheld form, that's pretty impressive. It's not a PS4, but the fact that it can run games like BotW while in handheld from proves that the Switch isn't underpowered.

4 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

has little third party support (It'll die entirely after Skyrim)

NX_Partners.jpg?download=1

Mmm, yeah, that's totally little 3rd party Support.

5 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

they have terrible localization practices

Oh, i'm not even gonna bother arguing with you on this one. This is like, the thing you're known for. Every thing Nintendo localizes is terrible and damn those who like it. That's your mentality, isn't it?

7 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

they keep fucking over their fans (Content ID and fan game take down anyone)

Nintendo has every right to take down fan games. Do i agree with them? No. Is it their right? Yes.

7 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

they hardly bring more niche JRPGs to the west

Switch is region-free. If you want JRPG #7897, go for it. Nothing except the language barrier is stopping you.

9 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

If we don't criticize Nintendo more

People do criticize Nintendo. I criticize Nintendo sometimes. But no one goes on a crusade like you do.

10 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

they WILL stop making consoles one day at this rate

Nah. Nintendo's gone in a new direction under it's new CEO. If they stop making consoles, that'll probably be in uh, a few centuries. I don't know how long video games will last, but when they die out, that's when Nintendo will stop making consoles.

12 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They're probably fat and socially awkward.

Rude. Like, actually rude. 

13 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Uh, remember the GCN rpg games?

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because it was the first main series 3D Pokemon game

The GameCube Pokemon RPGs were not main series. Those were spin-offs.

14 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Because I try and create discussion but keep getting banned?

Your definition of a "discussion" is "my opinion is fact and damn everyone who disagrees." You also like to throw out insults at every turn, making it hard for people to even take you seriously sometimes. It's no surprise you keep getting banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They're probably fat and socially awkward.

Uh, remember the GCN rpg games?

Because I try and create discussion but keep getting banned?

I am not the majority.

Game Freak didn't develop those, Genius Sonority did.

Well, maybe if you didn't rely on clickbait, trolling, and flaming, the mods wouldn't have an excuse to keep you away from discussions, now would they?

If you want to cause drama, do it on Youtube. It doesn't belong here, and it never will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Also, you can keep that childish coloring book habit in your own home and not in public.

Nah, I like coloring when I'm on a road trip or on a plane too. Nobody ever complained. Btw, I didn't know adult coloring books were also childish.

15 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They're losing money on each new console they make outside of the Wii.

3DS says hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Remember the SNES? They used to brag about having the best hardware on the market

I'm pretty sure the Genesis was more powerful. Genesis commercials were like "Sega does what Nintendon't" and "Sega Genesis has blast processing" whatever the fuck that meant.

10 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Look at modern FE, they turned it into a waifu simulator.

So that's what this is about. Mmm, yeah, can't say i'm surprised.

11 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Europe gets more games than us. How are you not pissed?

Oh no, and entire continent gets more games than one country. Also, that's not always true. Super Mario RPG and EarthBound were never released in Europe until Virtual Console happened. On the more extreme side, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters was never released in Japan until Virtual Console.

If that pisses you off so much, just buy a plane ticket and move to Europe.

14 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They're losing money on each new console they make outside of the Wii.

Even though the Switch outsold the Wii U by pre-orders alone, and the Switch is pretty close, if not, already outselling the Wii.

15 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They disagree because they don't use logic at all.

Have you looked in the mirror recently?

15 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

you're okay with Treehouse being run by Evergreen State College graduates who're huge liberal cucks that force their bullshit onto us one way or another

16 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Also, you can keep that childish coloring book habit in your own home and not in public.

Ever wonder why people disagree with you? Why you never get taken seriously? Why get banned a lot? This is why. I'm honestly surprised you haven't gotten perma-banned yet.

10 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Remember how the Game Pad made it hard for developers to put their games on the Wii U in the first place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Nah, I like coloring when I'm on a road trip or on a plane too. Nobody ever complained. Btw, I didn't know adult coloring books were also childish.

They probably didn't want to bring attention to themselves. They probably gave you funny looks when you weren't looking.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

 

3DS says hi.

I'm talking about consoles though. You know, their main source of income? Besides, the 3DS didn't sell as well as the OG DS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They probably didn't want to bring attention to themselves. They probably gave you funny looks when you weren't looking.

Then they can do that if they please. I'll ignore it.

3DS IS a console (just a handheld one) and actually outsold every handheld to date last I checked.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.