The Wii U reminded me why the Swich is a bad investment

AmericanBuizel

3 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

Remember what the difficulty stemmed from? I guarantee a lot more titles will be out for the Switch on the fact they have a standard controller and not a bulky tablet as a controller. Devs backed out purely because the Gamepad was difficult to implement. That won't be the case with the switch, but if it is, it isn't Nintendo's fault that Western Devs hate them.

I don't know who Gligar13 is, but lmao get outta here with that wack ass 2007 Gamefaqs username.

Didn't bother to watch the vid, but saw the discussion about Switch being underpowered. I used to consider graphics to be very important as well, but I feel like the graphics/console power race between Microsoft and Sony, as well as quite a few AAA game developers, has sort of taken the spotlight. Instead of innovation, the "next gen" seeks to simply improve. Better is always...better, but how far can you go before the public loses interest? I certainly have, but I suppose there is still money to be made from this path as we can see.

Nintendo has always just played its own game, to the point where you can't really say Nintendo is running in the same track. The Wii was wildly different, the Wii U was wildly different in a fairly unsuccessful way, and the Switch is doing it again. No point in comparing the Switch to its "competitors", because they aren't really competing with it; no one can claim to do what the Switch does but better.

You know, even if this guy is an obvious asshole and a troll (and he is) and you probably shouldn't bother arguing with him, some of you defend Nintendo a little too much. Him disliking Nintendo isn't the reason why his posts are provocative.

47 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

They probably didn't want to bring attention to themselves. They probably gave you funny looks when you weren't looking.

Haha, that's real cute, considering how there's a whole market for adult coloring books. And I'll call you out on your bluff, It's not any more embarrassing than your Twitter name being "Decidueye's Faggot" and having ahegao of an anthropomorphic bird.

Spoiler

w8CCDEl.png

47 minutes ago, AmericanBuizel said:

I'm talking about consoles though. You know, their main source of income? Besides, the 3DS didn't sell as well as the OG DS.

That's really to be expected. Mobile gaming back then wasn't nearly as prevalent as it is today. Most of the casuals the OG DS attracted are now content with the apps they can download on their phone. There's no reason for them to buy a 3DS and $40 games when they'll be just as content with games like Candy Crush that they can get for free.

Edited by Pokechu

1 hour ago, AmericanBuizel said:

I don't "hate" nintendo, I criticize them for the objective faults they have because I used to be such a huge fan of them. Now? I'm embarrased to even say I like ANY Nintendo games in public.

In other words, you've taken steps back.