What are your guilty pleasures involving Heroes?

XRay

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*snip*

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm talking about the mobile game Vainglory LOL

I guess we meant 2 different things XD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ike must really hate you to send two Henrys.

If he really hated me, it would've been two not Rutgers Firs instead. At least Henry has G Tomebreaker and Ignis on top of the fact that I do like the guy quite a bit.

Spending more time on the Fire Emblem Heroes Sub-Reddit looking for fan-art than playing the game itself. 

I also get some sadistic enjoyment when people cry that they can't get Ike or Hector after paying lots of money and I have two of each without spending a dime. Sadly Karma kicks in and denies me the beautiful sight of Eirika..... I would trade my Hectors for Eirika if I could!

Keeping all my Oboros, lv them up, want to make them 5* ... If people don't want her then I'm going to make her the hero of Askr just as I made her the big hero of Nohr in my Conquest file

Edited by SniperGYS

57 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Shameless tapping spring Camilla to hear her "cute widdle bunnies, like me" line.

I wish I spent more money during that banner. I need S!Camilla.

5 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Spending more time on the Fire Emblem Heroes Sub-Reddit looking for fan-art than playing the game itself. 

I also get some sadistic enjoyment when people cry that they can't get Ike or Hector after paying lots of money and I have two of each without spending a dime. Sadly Karma kicks in and denies me the beautiful sight of Eirika..... I would trade my Hectors for Eirika if I could!

Four Eirikas and four Caedas right here.

No Celica.

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Were it possible, I'd give you the +Spd/-HP 4* Eirika I just pulled today in exchange for one of those Hectors. It honestly makes me feel bad that, as someone who doesn't even like them as characters at all, I have both Eirika and Ephraim as 5*s (I even promoted Eirika) but then there's people around here like you who actually do like them but can't pull one or both of them at all.

Real talk, I REALLY LIKE WEAPONS. Not like "I'm gonna go get the latest gun and shoot innocents at a mall", because that's a horrible thing to do and I hate hearing those news stories more than anything, even more than Trump news. Hell, I don't even like guns, I much prefer the blades, lances, bows, shields, stories of magicians, battle tactics... all of it from across time. I think it's part of the reason why I like Fire Emblem so much.

Just looking at all the weapons available, the possibilities from the weapon and skill combos possible, thinking about the possibilities that an ever-expanding game like this has, excites me so much I often forget I actually have to play the game to make them possible.

Edited by Xenomata

14 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Two Eirikas, Two Hectors... Only just pulled Klein and still no M!Corrin >.< 

I'm not f2p, though lol. I just like spending some money on the game, since I spend so much time on it ^.^''

Guilty pleasures... I like tapping on Michalis and Berkut a lot. They just seem to get so annoyed by it xD I can just imagine Kiran there constantly poking them.

26 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I like tapping on Michalis

How DARE you lay a finger on me?!

You will address me as KING Michalis of Macedon!

CURSES! What are you DOING skulking around like that?

If you do not fear me NOW, you WILL soon.

Bottom line, Mike is the best. Consider this an HONOUR, insect!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Exactly!

I only have 3* Berkut currently, but he also sounds irritated by the poking. Not as much as Michalis, though. xD

Semi-shouting "The power of Naga compels you!" whenever my incredibly tricked-out Julia kills something, which is often. That girl's pretty much the one reason I do as well as I do in this game.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Wow. He sounds like an evil Maribelle.

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Four Eirikas and four Caedas right here.

No Celica.

4?! I'm so jealous, I have 3 Caedas (4 counting the bride version). 

Red mages are some of the most elusive to me, I only have Sophia and a bunch of Henrys. I'd like to have Katarina or Celica but it's not that big of a deal for me and Sophia is good enough after SI.

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Were it possible, I'd give you the +Spd/-HP 4* Eirika I just pulled today in exchange for one of those Hectors. It honestly makes me feel bad that, as someone who doesn't even like them as characters at all, I have both Eirika and Ephraim as 5*s (I even promoted Eirika) but then there's people around here like you who actually do like them but can't pull one or both of them at all.

I'd really like if we could trade,sadly that would break the game so I'll just have to wait for a banner that features her and use the Chain Challenge orbs and hope RNGesus blesses me with Eirika.

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Two Eirikas, Two Hectors... Only just pulled Klein and still no M!Corrin >.< 

I'm not f2p, though lol. I just like spending some money on the game, since I spend so much time on it ^.^''

Guilty pleasures... I like tapping on Michalis and Berkut a lot. They just seem to get so annoyed by it xD I can just imagine Kiran there constantly poking them.

I'm so jealous! I'd really like to get her, even if she was -Atk or -Spd I'd use her as my ace in every team. If I could I would trade you my M!Corrin or one of the 3 Kleins I have (the newest one is +Spd -Def) for one of your Eirikas.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Laughable!

Though yeah, I love his lines too. I can imagine that David Vincent had a blast getting a chance to ham up it as Michalis compared to the more subdued (at least in comparison to Michalis) Robin.

I usually don't make my heroes speak but dang, I checked out some of them out after reading through this thread and some of guys sound smexy. In terms of voice range, my preference for the ladies vary but I tend to like my male characters to sound like gentlemen. 

For the ladies I like F!Robin, Caeda, Eirika, Fae, Anna, Sheena, Cecilia and Katarina. For the guys I like Lucas, Hector, Chrom, Abel, Reinhardt and good old Stahl. I only pulled Hector yesterday so I'm use to his deeper English voice from Youtube but I like his Japanese version better. Characters that use Japanese honorifics instantly catch my attention. Lucas, please join my army 

Edited by tobuShogi

doing 20 orb pulls just to see who I get, which sadly other then Lukas is normally units I don't really want or need or they are duplicates.  At least with the duplicates I am having fun with SI.  Of course being a F2P means I wait a bit to do a full pull, but normally I find something worthwhile.

Tapping at everyone to listen to their voice XD. Favourites are Eldigan, Jeorge, Nino, Michalis Ursula.. just to name some. 

And also using Nino/Reinhardt... power is addictive. 

15 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I'm so jealous! I'd really like to get her, even if she was -Atk or -Spd I'd use her as my ace in every team. If I could I would trade you my M!Corrin or one of the 3 Kleins I have (the newest one is +Spd -Def) for one of your Eirikas.

Keep the faith - I only got my first one recently (I think on Roderick's banner), and then a duplicate whilst pulling for Saber ^.^