If you could add one character to each seasonal banner...

Arthur97

So, if you could add one character to each of the three seasonal banners, who would you add? Some rules first:

1. Don't reuse the same character for each one since that's no fun.

2. You can use characters that were in other banners (i.e. Cordelia in the summer one).

3. No grooms in the bride banner since it is exclusively brides.

4. The summer banner characters must be from Awakening since it was exclusively Awakening other than that, any game is fair game (though enough complaining may change this stance).

5. The character doesn't have to be in the game yet as Charlotte proves.

Edited by Arthur97

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, if you could add one character to each of the three seasonal banners, who would you add? Some rules first:

Damnit!

Spring Banner: Panne

Bride Banner: Lucius (you said grooms weren't allowed, not men)

Summer Banner:The curtain that covers up Tharja. Vaike, Sully, or Basilio. Really anybody that can look real mean when spiking a flaming volleyball, and have it be registered as a red tome.

Edited by Gustavos

Just now, Gustavos said:

Damnit!

Spring Banner: Panne

Bride Banner: Lucius

Summer Banner:The curtain that covers up Tharja. Vaike, Sully, or Basilio. Really anybody that can look real mean when spiking a flaming volleyball, and have it be registered as a red tome.

You're not fooling me. 

Spring: Wolt.  Wolt in a bunny outfit isn't quite as appealing as Wolt in a tux, but this is the only place I can put him due to the no men rule on the bride banner and no non-FE13 in the summer one.  But I want Wolt, so.

Brides:  Micaiah.  Because she's gorgeous and a character I like, it's a shame I'm not super fond of any of the bride characters they chose because I like poofy dresses a lot.  

Swimsuits: Henry, I guess.  I don't care for swimsuits, but he's one of the few FE13 dudes I like and it'd be nice to have an actually good version of him.

Spring: Panne, no question. There's no better choice here.

Bride: I guess Elincia. Though I wonder if she'd have referenced Geoffrey in some way or if it would've made fans claim that that pairing is now 100% canon. >.>

Summer: RD IKE!! I must see him showing off more of his awesome muscles. That alongside my Summer Freddy and his amazing abs is all I need. <3 I know the summer banner was titled Ylissean Summer, but I would've just changed that. There are no Awakening characters I would've added to it that weren't already there.

Edited by Anacybele

Spring Banner: Elise. I feel that it's a very fitting outfit for Elise.

Bride Banner. Azura, because she is best Fates girl.

Swimsuit Banner: My original choice was going to be Azura, because swimsuits+water-bending=true combo but then you put the Awakening only rule and ruined my plans. So instead, my choice is Walhart, just because the very thought of Walhart wearing a swimsuit is amazing.

Note: My original choice for the Bride Banner was going to be Soleil, because she is second best Fates girl, but because the "Only Awakening for Swimsuit Banner" rule, i had to place Azura in the Bride Banner instead.

19 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

1. Don't reuse the same character for each one since that's no fun.

2. You can use characters that were in other banners (i.e. Cordelia in the summer one).

4. The summer banner characters must be from Awakening since it was exclusively Awakening other than that, any game is fair game.

5. The character doesn't have to be in the game yet as Charlotte proves.

Damn! I wanted to say Everything Eirika, but oh well...

Spring: Fae (she would use one of those pink bunny costumes for kids), Bartre (bunnystache lulz), Ephraim, Kagero (to keep one as a playboy bunny)

Brides: Eirika (Obviously she's perfect in everything but Bride takes priority because she was the first to have the class in Awakening), Louise (She would talk about Pent and stuff)

Summer: If it is Awakening only then Chrom (he'll use a grill as his weapon or he'll throw burned food at the enemy, either one is fun), Vaike, Sumia, Maribelle.

Spring: Micaiah, because she would look super pretty in a bunny suit.

Bride: Velouria. Mainly because I'm curious what type of bride dress she'll wear. It'll probably be all ragged and patched, but still look really adorable.

Summer: Cherche. Tharja is already in Awakening, and Cherche is the next best choice for a beautiful woman on a swimsuit.

Edited by Jave

i'd definitely pick ninian for brides, i think she'd look really pretty. although that might just be because of this really nice fan art i saw

for spring, I think i'd go with mist. not for any specific reason, but I like mist and I think she'd look cute

for summer... python, because he'd probably enjoy getting to hang out on the beach more than anyone else

Edited by unique

Spring - Bastain, something tells me he would wear his Spring outfit in stride XD

Bride - Elincia, she so regal and gorgeous in her own right, her as a bride and marrying Geoffrey  is just so :wub:

Summer - Geoffrey, cause I think he'd look quite sexy in a swim suit ;) Edit: I guess if it's Awakening only, then Chrom I guess. I don't really care for most of the Awakening cast tbh.

Edited by Elincia

Spring: Lethe, 'cause tsundere cat-bunny. orMordecaibecausehe'sasoftyatheart

Bride: Ninian, 'cause beautiful.

Summer: If we're going Awakening only, Cherche, she's my second favorite in Awakening right after Cordelia and Cordelia already got some love with the Bride banner.

Edited by MediocreLee

Spring - Nino would be absolutely precious with a bunny outfit. (Or Raigh. And an equally disgruntled Jaffar. Omg. That'd be amazing.)

Bride - I second Bride Lucius. Or better yet Bride Raven That'd make me pull from this banner. Louise plz. We all know she'd be drop dead gorgeous in a dress.

Summer - Since the rule is Awakening only, I'll probably go with Maribelle. I love her; she'd be cute...and it'd give her an opportunity to NOT be a staffbot. lol As much as I'd like some guy fanservice, my idea of guy fanservice doesn't appeal to the masses, so I highly doubt it'll ever happen. XD I'll just have to deal with all those abs. Yuck.  A gal can dream. XD

Hmmm...

Easter-Fae. Imagine a cute ass dragon in a cute ass bunny suit with all the ears and ugggh. Also Niles cause he my fave.

May or may not be based off this art

Bridal-Eirika. I mean why wouldn't they. She was one in Awakening.

Summer-Lon'qu to complete the collection of top 3 FEA males (IMO) in swimsuits.

Spring: Faye. She likes flowers! And... that's my only reason for choosing her, aside from my favoritism. I would also pick either Elise or Sakura.

Bride: Eirika. She was beautiful as a bridge in Awakening. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed she wasn't one in Heroes, but I like Charlotte too.

Summer: Vaike. He doesn't wear a shirt anyways, so I feel like the beach would be a good place for him.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Spring: Panne, no question. There's no better choice here.

Bride: I guess Elincia. Though I wonder if she'd have referenced Geoffrey in some way or if it would've made fans claim that that pairing is now 100% canon. >.>

Summer: RD IKE!! I must see him showing off more of his awesome muscles. That alongside my Summer Freddy and his amazing abs is all I need. <3 I know the summer banner was titled Ylissean Summer, but I would've just changed that. There are no Awakening characters I would've added to it that weren't already there.

How about Yarne?  I like my craven bunny boy.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Brides:  Micaiah.  Because she's gorgeous and a character I like, it's a shame I'm not super fond of any of the bride characters they chose because I like poofy dresses a lot.  

I would second this.  Alternatively, Titania.  Older women needs some love, although Micaiah's supposed to be late 20s, too.

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Summer: Vaike. He doesn't wear a shirt anyways, so I feel like the beach would be a good place for him.

I was going to suggest him, but you beat me to it.  He's also probably the Gen 1 unit I want to see in Heroes most that isn't in already.

So...

Spring: Yarne

Brides: Micaiah or Titania

Summer: The Vaike

Spring: Panne of course. That would have just been too funny with her.

Bride: Eirika would have looked really nice in a wedding dress.

Summer: Tharja or Vaike. Tharja since that's who I'd want in a bikini most from Awakening, and uncensored at that. and Vaike since he'd have been such a perfect pick for the theme.

Easter: Panne/Yarne (Obvious reasons)/Izana (I could see him rocking anything and the holiday fits him too)/Elise (Not surprising choice. Then again, there are others who'd fit this too like Fae)

Bridal: Deirdre (Come on, Light magic user who it makes a lot of sense for! I think this'd be a great chance, especially if they had bothered with a groom banner with Sigurd)

Summer: Seconding the curtain I might just argue Basilio, but other than his big brown Feroxi arse, I think Aversa could have worked here too. Or possibly Ke....

Wait, who was I thinking of?

The thing with Panne is: she would make perfect sense for the spring one...in her normal state, but the seasonal characters use special weapons.

Anyways, I'll try some and to keep things interesting, I will refrain from using Lucina (that, and I couldn't decided which one to put her in).

Spring: A hard one...Morgan might work so long as they toned the outfit down.

Bride: Eirika since she debuted the class...kind of.

Summer: Cherche sounds good I guess.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How about Yarne?  I like my craven bunny boy.

I don't care for him. The only good thing about him is "DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNY" imo.

Spring: Basillio. His voice clips in awakening are great so just IMAGINE him in a doofy bunny outfit. Even better if he would be paired up with Xander & Lucina in the paralogue map as xander slowly longs for death. And we'd probably get some cool flavor from dialog about how Ferox is a frigid winter land they worked hard to make livable in, and their relations with Ylisse.

Bride: Nyna. I was going to say Tatiana, especially sine SoV was already out and the next released character was Camus, but Nyna could have been kind of bittersweet, since she always talks about the "curse" on her household related to those she loves.

Summer: Henry. Dark Mages got special suits in the summer dlc in awakening, so....may as well carry that through. Bonus points if he's draped in a tasteful towel as a weapon...somehow.

29 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Bridal: Deirdre (Come on, Light magic user who it makes a lot of sense for! I think this'd be a great chance, especially if they had bothered with a groom banner with Sigurd)

We could get Groom Arvis to go along with her.  They could do a double siblings and bride/groom Banner.

Spring was locked to Awakening and Fates for its explanation so I'll stick with those two games and go with Fem!Corrin.

Bridal: Ninian. One of the very few "practically canon" options out there. 

Summer: Nah. Gimme the girl who is serious most of the time awkwardly trying to have fun at the beach.