It's Rena Strober and I'd love your vote!

RenaStrober

Hey guys! Rena Strober here...I voice Azura and have had the pleasure of 'meeting' many of you on this site. Thanks again for all your support and some of the coolest fan art & gifts ever!!

Apparently I'm nominated for an award for my work as Azura on Behind the Voice Actors. I'd love your vote! I'm also nominated for best breakout actor of the year!

Anyway, thanks in advance for your support.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/btva-awards/2016/general/

xo

Rena

I need to think on whether or not I'll vote because I'm not familiar with all the nominees (and thus I can't vote without feeling biased), but you'll have my support! Here, have a congratulatory message.

Edited by Lightchao42

Congrats Rena! I also really like your work as Emma in the Trails of Cold Steel games, I hadn't played them originally when you first posted here but now I have to mention I love your work in that too.

You have my vote.

Hrm, this is tough call between Azura and Moana. Both girls can SING. But normally for these roles in video games they gotta hire separate girls for singing and voice acting due to budget concerns. So Azura was more surprising to hear than a Disney protagonist. I think she earns my vote.

Sorry say I don't have a BTVA account and I can't say I want to make one but this is really exciting and I hope you get lots and lots of votes! One and a half years(ish) later and i still breakout into Lost In Thoughts sometimes which I know I wouldn't do if you didn't provide such a wonderful performance! God bless!

Rena!

You were a blast to watch in Liv & Maddie (My daughter loved how much you panicked in the Linda&Heather bit), and you were a blast to work with during the Appreciation a while back. Thank you again for showing your support to our little community! :)

Edited by Elieson

Oh hey, first one of Fem-Corrin's VA's turns up on Serenes, and now Azura's VA as well.

Voicing Azura was good enough (as someone alluded to, you handled both Azura's regular quotes and her songs, whereas the Japanese needed an actress for each, so you've definitely earned points there), but you also did Emma?  Yep, that's cinched my vote for you (hope you're called back for ToCS 3, assuming it's localised of course).

...Interesting to see how many ToCS VA's are showing up here.

Anyway, registered and voted.  Good luck!

On 7/18/2017 at 6:42 AM, PeaceRibbon said:

Sorry say I don't have a BTVA account and I can't say I want to make one but this is really exciting and I hope you get lots and lots of votes! One and a half years(ish) later and i still breakout into Lost In Thoughts sometimes which I know I wouldn't do if you didn't provide such a wonderful performance! God bless!

This, basically. You are awesome Rena Strober! Good luck! And judging from the poll on your profile there, Azura is your most popular role!

A Fire Emblem voice actor on the forums? WHAT SORCERY BE THIS? Seriously though, even if you're the real deal or not, I liked your voice acting in Fates. It was pretty solid compared to some of the others. I don't have a BTVA account, but it's fun to see which characters share a voice actor.

Hey all, not sure if you checked the site since Votes were tallied today, but @RenaStrober ended up slating a position in BTVA's Breakthrough Voice Actress of the Year and Best Female Vocal Performance in a Video Game in a Supporting Role

6793836366.png

3f4104e21a.png

Congrats Rena!!

Edited by Elieson

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RenaStrober said:

You guys are AMAZING! I won the Breakthrough Voice Actress of the Year!! A LOT of that had to do with Fire Emblem and for that I am grateful.

xo

Rena

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it with your amazing work, especially as Azura! :D