Halloween for Heroes

Hirotune

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

What else are you going to do for a succubus? 

Search "demon_girl" or "succubus" on -booru for all sorts of get-ups.

There's also Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus's Succubus, who has a very unique outfit that works really, really well (not Succubus Queen, who uses a more standard outfit, though heavily stylized).

Orochi as the mythological Orochi (or Da Ji for WO fans). Volug or Keaton as Cerberus. Jakob as Jack the Ripper. Camilla or Peri as Elizabeth Bathory. Kellam is the Mad Gasser.

But we shouldn't forget the more lighthearted costumes of Halloween. We need the Emblem Rangers! Owain is Emblem Red, Arthur is Emblem Blue, Ophelia is Emblem Pink, Emblem Yellow is Elise, and Emblem Black is Benny. Then we have the mysterious Emblem Purple who does his own lonesome thing- Leo.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

What else are you going to do for a succubus? 

Yea, I think it's fairly obvious there will be at least one succubus...

Personally, my money's on Bunny!Camilla because one of my friends actually told me she looks like a Succubus by default.

Hmm, I'd like to see Ike, Micaiah, Felicia, and... not sure for a 4th character.

I think Micaiah would make for a cute witch, and Ike as the Frankenstein monster maybe? I'm not sure what Felicia could be. Something cute at least....

Realistically, it'll be characters from Awakening and Fates for the Halloween Banner, as well as the Christmas one... : T

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’m fine with both, and he has better art in Heroes.

I don't like either, but I only have female Corrin...several actually. I used several of them for Draconic Aura and Hone Atk. fodder.

On 7/26/2017 at 7:12 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Search "demon_girl" or "succubus" on -booru for all sorts of get-ups.

You mean in a bunch of erotic costumes?

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I have the perfect idea. 

Hide contents

Subaki as a Wizard, and he has a tome called "Expecto Perfection"

i don't get it

is it a joke on expecto patronum

it doesn't even sound the same

2 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I have the perfect idea. 

Reveal hidden contents

Subaki as a Wizard, and he has a tome called "Expecto Perfection"

Fypo 

You're a genius

<3

Please, no more Fates/Awakening duplicate characters. There are more copycat versions of FE13/14 characters combined than there are characters from Tellius, Jugdral, and Magvel combined.

My suggestions would be a Phantom of the Opera Camus like was already said, a Headless Horseman Eldigan, and that's all I've got. Headless Horseman Eldigan is one I'm proud of.

2 hours ago, Duwang said:

Please, no more Fates/Awakening duplicate characters. There are more copycat versions of FE13/14 characters combined than there are characters from Tellius, Jugdral, and Magvel combined.

My suggestions would be a Phantom of the Opera Camus like was already said, a Headless Horseman Eldigan, and that's all I've got. Headless Horseman Eldigan is one I'm proud of.

You are going to be bitterly disappointed. I don't see them not putting at least one anytime soon.

I hope it's the Hoshidans' time to shine. Probably yukatas or variants based on yokai and finally put Ryoma's Club in FEH. Anyway, all I really want is a Halloween Sakura as a red tome unit. Also, a M!Corrin variant. 

Oni Ryoma, maybe? 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Admit it, you all want a witch Corrin:

If she's a witch, then I guess she'd be Green so we can burn her alive? Not that her design is bad or anything.

I'd rather Henry in the form of some Lovecraftian horror- he'd love to be an eldritch abomination. I think Gangrel in all his crassness wouldn't mind playing an incubus, or maybe Krampus.

Having just trashed Geist yesterday in Bravely Second- to see somebody in his bloodied costume would be most delightful. Particularly if they didn't mind roleplaying his personality (he is like Valter, but a little more sadistic due to his powers to rewind time endlessly so his victims are forced to experience their pain and the sight of their mutilation over and over again).

18 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

You are going to be bitterly disappointed. I don't see them not putting at least one anytime soon.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Damn you, IntSys. I was proud of myself for that Headless Horseman Eldigan.