Halloween for Heroes

Hirotune

See, since they did a summer banner and a easter banner, my next gut feeling is they'll do a Halloween banner. If you could choose 4 heroes, who would you want to see dressed up? 2 males and 2 females of course, since that's what they do.

For males, i'd say Ike and Zelgius

For females: Eirika and Flora 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't use obvious Vampire!Leo I will feel very dissapointed

About other 3, I actually don't know, any one would be fine... Except the ones that already have a special outfit

I personally want more Lucinas and Camillas. Succubus costumes sound pretty nice.

For males, I'd really love to see the Fates boys in their costumes, although I think there were three (Leo, Subaki and Xander). If I had to drop one, I'd drop Xander, because he's had a banner... but he did look very cute in his ^.^''

For females... Part of me wants to say werewolf Nailah for the lols xD

Fae as a pumpkin because adorable...

And Lucia as something cool because Lucia :)

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

If they don't use obvious Vampire!Leo I will feel very dissapointed

I thought this too.  I'd like to see Dullahan!Berkut or Black Knight, Frankestein's Monster!Benny, and Witch!Ilyana.

It would also be fitting for Velouria and Keaton to fit into a Halloween theme considering they're basically werewolves.

For Halloween costumes, could we just have characters dressed as other characters? Camilla!Ike, Hector!Nino, MaskedMarth!Lucina, Felicia!Lucius, and Hawkeye!Camus are my picks. 

(In all seriousness though, Lucius as a maid would be hella cute, and I would actually pull for that gimmick.) 

Eldigan dressed as the headless horseman.......hehehehehehe.

Ok, in all seriousness, i'd like to see:

• Vampire Leo
  • Grim Reaper Jaffar
  • One of the dragon lolis (Young!Tiki, Fae, Nowi) as a pumpkin
  • Witch Delthea 

I lowkey really want that headless horseman Eldigan tho.

Who I'd want are Xander, Leo, Camilla, and Elise.

Probably going to be mostly Fates and Awakening. All of the seasonal ones have been unless you count Bridal Blessings.

Characters from Fates and Awakening that have the best chance: Leo, Ryoma, Elise, Corrin, Sakura, Hinoka, and Azura.

A bit early but I'd imagine the 'little sister' and 'boyish' characters will get Halloween costumes do to their age.  Elise seems the most likely to me.  Leo already had one in Fates, so he might get one as well.  Could also see Camilla because I'm sure IS would love to put her in something awkwardly erotic for fan-service...Hope not.

Mist as an adorable witch would be cool, even though I don't like Mist.  Ike could be big brothering for her and have a costume on too.  From this game Elencia would have no problem dressing up, despite her age due to her awkwardness.  Maybe Rolf would be the fourth.  Shinnon would be hilarious, but no.

Edited by Lushen

Well the ones used in Fates were Xander, Camilla, Leo, Oboro, Subaki, and Setsuna.  So far IS hasn't used repeat characters so I would crossoff Xander amd Camilla.  I'm personally hoping for Leo and Oboro.   I will go crazy for those two if they are in it.

7 hours ago, ruruo said:

Phantom of the opera Camus! That guy needs a mask!!! 

And witch Nino!!! She'll be soooo cute <3

But for some reason Camus name appear as Sirius... XD

Witcher!Nino would be cute too

Ike would be nice, but what would he dress up as? All I can think of is a bird laguz because he likes birds. That's why I drew him in a Tibarn costume last year. lol But that would be neat enough, I guess!

I would hope for Ryoma since Xander got to be in the spring one. Spring Xander, Fall Ryoma. Opposite princes, opposite seasons!

Oh oh oh! Black Cat Jaffar and Witch Nino! That would be precious. 

To not have vampire Leo would be just the such an obvious missed opportunity. 

Someone as a bedsheet ghost would be funny, or toilet paper mummy. Not exactly sure who though. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I would hope for Ryoma since Xander got to be in the spring one. Spring Xander, Fall Ryoma. Opposite princes, opposite seasons!

but he already wears his lobster costume 24/7

11 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

but he already wears his lobster costume 24/7

You mean porcupine. Dat hair. Seriously. I never thought he looked as much like a lobster as he does a porcupine or hedgehog.

But seriously, I'd love a real Halloween Ryoma.