Ideas for a Fire Emblem related panel at a con?

Hello everyone! Not entirely sure if this topic belongs here but I really want to run a panel at my local anime/video game convention.  I go to a convention in Detroit called Youmacon. Last con, there was tons of support for Fire Emblem as Fates arrived stateside last year. There was still no panel discussion about the game or the franchise. With Echoes having come out this year I thought I would go out of my comfort zone and give a panel a try. The applications are up and I have no ideas about what to talk about though. So I thought I would consult the fandom! I am not as familiar with the older games but I would love to hear some opinions on what would be some cool Fire Emblem topics!  

Fight Club for newbies vs. vets. Settle it once and for all.

If you want some good topics, there's probably a lot you could do, looking around here. Like "Next remake?" "Hopes/Expectations for FE: Switch?" "Future FE crossovers/spin-offs ala Tokyo Mirage Sessions/Warriors?"

18 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Fight Club for newbies vs. vets. Settle it once and for all.

If you want some good topics, there's probably a lot you could do, looking around here. Like "Next remake?" "Hopes/Expectations for FE: Switch?" "Future FE crossovers/spin-offs ala Tokyo Mirage Sessions/Warriors?"

16 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Not even joking: waifu wars

Rule #1 of Fire Emblem Fight Club

You do not talk about waifus.

Rule #2 of Fire Emblem Fight Club

You DO NOT talk about waifus.

Character analysis panels are often really good and interesting.  I did one for a con a couple years back for Dangan Ronpa characters.  And also by extension, story and lore analysis.

Hype/discussion for future games or current games.  If you're an art person, you can even have a discussion about art and visual design.

On 7/20/2017 at 9:54 AM, justloveme94 said:

Ah so many good ideas! Not going to lie, I'm liking the idea of fight club and waifu wars but how would you guys implement it? 

5972990e8a1ff_planktonmakeitthisfar.jpg.81bf68f1a4a750d5d3331c3fba97f204.jpg

Maybe have a voting contest on the females of FE, or some kind of humorous yet well thought out debate about waifus and their contribution to their respective stories. Just throwing out ideas since I never held a panel in my life.