Ronnie's Fire Emblem OC Art Gallery

Ronnie

It's been a while since I've drawn something. I thought it'd be fun if I drew some made up characters that could exist in the Fire Emblem series. I don't know how active I'll be so I'll update sporadically.

Here's the first character I made up today so I don't have a name yet.
596ebbce0384c_OC1namelesscoloring.thumb.jpg.23b9c1744d0de4ca5a36d2e601147212.jpg

The only thing I have set up for him is being a main protagonist who's in the Mercenary class. It would be cool to have someone older as the main character instead of the usual teenage or early 20s lord. Making him look a little menacing would be a nice change of pace with the usual regal and elegant designs you see on the main lords.

Anyways, feel free to comment and criticize as I continue to draw more original characters. Who knows? I might end up designing better characters. This was also my first go at drawing armor since I usually draw my characters in street clothing (like Street Fighter, Final Fight, Streets of Rage, etc.).

Edited by Ronnie

• 1 month later...

I like the concept, he certainly looks badass! My only critique is that the sword looks kinda off. I don't think a curved sword like that would actually be functional. Try looking at sword references, preferably ones in that pose or similar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 4:14 PM, Dragoncat said:

I like the concept, he certainly looks badass! My only critique is that the sword looks kinda off. I don't think a curved sword like that would actually be functional. Try looking at sword references, preferably ones in that pose or similar.

Oh definitely the sword always bothered me after I finished it. I was trying to go for a perspective thing but clearly I needed a photo reference lol.