Trying To Preorder the F!Corrin amiibo Thread

So I thought I'd make a thread to notify as many of us as possible when the F!Corrin amiibo is up for preordered for NA on Amazon.

Good luck hunting eveyone! I'll post the link as soon as it's open.

Edited by Captain Karnage

Still think it's stupid that both Corrins are getting Amiibo, but only male Robin and not female Robin gets one.

I originally did want female Corrin, but because they refuse to add female Robin as well, I'm thinking of skipping her. Not everyone likes male Robin more, I'd rather sell him and get female Robin.

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Still think it's stupid that both Corrins are getting Amiibo, but only male Robin and not female Robin gets one.

I originally did want female Corrin, but because they refuse to add female Robin as well, I'm thinking of skipping her. Not everyone likes male Robin more, I'd rather sell him and get female Robin.

That's rather petty for not getting female Corrin. If they had to go back to add a female Robin amiibo, then they would need to go back and add a male Wii Fit Trainer and the 7 other Koopalings if you want Nintendo to be fair game. They already have 2 Corrins, 2 Clouds, and 2 Bayonettas lined up so they're probably moving forward instead of worrying about what's already released.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

That's rather petty for not getting female Corrin. If they had to go back to add a female Robin amiibo, then they would need to go back and add a male Wii Fit Trainer and the 7 other Koopalings if you want Nintendo to be fair game. They already have 2 Corrins, 2 Clouds, and 2 Bayonettas lined up so they're probably moving forward instead of worrying about what's already released.

They should go back and add them too then, if there are also two Clouds and two Bayonettas. This isn't fair to those other characters. I'm just making a statement is all.

I think I will just get male Corrin for now because I have had horrid luck getting Amiibo on release day from Amazon.  I wish everyone trying to get her luck and hopefully I will be able to snag her when I feel like buying her.

11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

And already sold out

Where? Amazon didn't put it up yet (Should be up within the next two hours based on historical assumptions)

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Where? Amazon didn't put it up yet (Should be up within the next two hours based on historical assumptions)

Oh I just saw the release date and that it was still unavailable plus this tracker said out of stock: http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/amiibo/

Guess I jumped the gun

r  amiibo has pointed out that Amazon typically release these amiibo around 1 pm eastern 12 pm central time

just go to r amiibo they're really fast in telling us when they're ready for order

Edit: I wonder how many times I've pressed F5 at this point

The splatoon 2 amiibo have just launched

Mobile is particularly weird to check for it.

23 hours ago, Anacybele said:

They should go back and add them too then, if there are also two Clouds and two Bayonettas. This isn't fair to those other characters. I'm just making a statement is all.

Being petty in a thread about people who are waiting to preorder the amiibo.

Unless you're here to do so as well, you're in the wrong place to be expecting people not to call you out for being a downer.

Edited by shadowofchaos

22 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Mobile is particularly weird to check for it.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Oh I just saw the release date and that it was still unavailable plus this tracker said out of stock: http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/amiibo/

Guess I jumped the gun

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

IT'S UP @Anacybele

I don't know if I hit a glitch, but I got a 'not available' message. I refreshed a few times not believing it went out of stock in less than 10 minutes, and hooray it was available.

According to the site below it went up at 1:31 and wasn't available at 1:37. When I saw that, before my notification I signed up for even arrived, I about crapped myself. You have got to be kidding. But then it went back up at 1:43. Sadly in the delivery field it says this " Back-ordered. Due in stock July 22 -- order now to reserve yours " Which would the fastest shipping, next day, had a Tuesday date. I just hope I actually get it and this isn't just giving me false hope. Scalpers were already selling at 95-200 within minutes of it becoming available. That is beyond ridiculous.

http://www.nowinstock.net/full_historydetails/743/26083/

1 minute ago, Usana said:

I don't know if I hit a glitch, but I got a 'not available' message. I refreshed a few times not believing it went out of stock in less than 10 minutes, and hooray it was available.

According to the site below it went up at 1:31 and wasn't available at 1:37. When I saw that, before my notification I signed up for even arrived, I about crapped myself. You have got to be kidding. But then it went back up at 1:43. Sadly in the delivery field it says this " Back-ordered. Due in stock July 22 -- order now to reserve yours " Which would the fastest shipping, next day, had a Tuesday date. I just hope I actually get it and this isn't just giving me false hope. Scalpers were already selling at 95-200 within minutes of it becoming available. That is beyond ridiculous.

http://www.nowinstock.net/full_historydetails/743/26083/

just get a japanese version for a bit less and a bit more time

go ahead and preorder the next reserve for her

Maybe I wasn't clear. I got an order through. Says Wednesday delivery. But between the flickering the constant not available message the data on the nowinstock site, well all that has my anxiety up. I won't actually feel as if I got it, until I see the 'it has shipped' notification. Until then I am half expecting a 'sorry we can't fulfill your order' message.

6 minutes ago, Usana said:

Maybe I wasn't clear. I got an order through. Says Wednesday delivery. But between the flickering the constant not available message the data on the nowinstock site, well all that has my anxiety up. I won't actually feel as if I got it, until I see the 'it has shipped' notification. Until then I am half expecting a 'sorry we can't fulfill your order' message.

great, now you've got me worried, lol

but then again I had been refreshing the page atleat 3 times every miniute

13 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

great, now you've got me worried, lol

You know what they say about misery loving company!

That said despite the anxiety from hearing horror stories about such, I have never actually had Amazon drop the ball like that on me. Sell out ridiculously fast, sure. However, so far if they confirm my order I get my order even with Nintendo stuff. But hey! There is a first time for everything, right?

5 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

danm it amazon sent me the male version

They already shipped her? What did you do, pay for next day shipping?