I need any suggestion

ufaforwork2

Hi everyone ! My name's Thierry. ufabet

I didn't know where else to put this, so I'm sorry if I made a mistake. It would be gladly appreciated if this topic is taken to the correct forum . Anyways, currently I've been zooming around YouTube lately and commenting on bunch of videos. Notifications on the bell in the top right corner shows as to who just replied to your comment on a video, and leads you to that specific video, with the replied comment at top of the comment section. You get the gist. Unfortunately, as of yesterday, anytime I click on a notification to check the comment, either I get the message that the "video is unavailable", or the video works, but the comment section doesn't load. Old notifications apparently work, but new ones don't. Could this be because of getting like 30 notifications after a long night or is it because of something else? Also, has anyone faced a similar situation? ทางเข้าufabet

I would be glad if anyone helped me on how to fix this. Thanks in advance!

Thanks. สมัครufabet

1 hour ago, ufaforwork2 said:

Also, has anyone faced a similar situation?

I did.

I don't know how to fix it though, since it just fixed itself after two or three days. Before it got fixed I just go to the video where someone gave a new reply, although finding it was difficult.

So, I guess you might have to wait, or if someone has a solution, you can follow their advice.