Resurgence Mafia (OC) Interest Check/Signups

riariadne

This is a followup on my previous interest check, because some people expressed interest in a traditional town and mafia OC game instead.
Please post if you're interested so I can know how many players to make this game (I think there are certainly enough to have a game).

This is the ruleset I will be using. Compare and contrast them to the NOC game Revival of Mafia Mafia.

Game rules:

1. This game is Outside Contact, or OC. You can talk to any player at any time as long as you're both alive. Please invite me to any PMs on SF and any chats you make on Discord (my discord is reinfleche#2095) or Skype (my skype is reinflechezero), though Discord is preferable. If you don't have Discord, it has a great web client at https://discordapp.com/ and it will probably benefit you to use it.
2. Don't quote your role PM (or if you have a role that could possibly find another)- paraphrase instead. If you want to quote other things, feel free. If you want help from me to fake a quote, I will do that too.
3. Similar to the above, sharing screenshots is strictly banned. If you want to screenshot something for future reference, you can put it in your role PM.
4. Do not invite players who were not in a PM from the start into a new one, with the exception of substitute players.
5. If you attempt to modkill yourself to the advantage of yourself or your team, I will make sure that it does not benefit you. Please just don't do it!
6. Editing your posts is allowed. Don't edit your votes. Also, please tell me/screenshot what you edited if you do so.
7. Ask me if you aren't sure about something. I will be as helpful as I can.
8. Don't be an asshole. Games are for fun, don't try and give other people a bad time.

Setup information:

1. There are two known factions in the game, the uninformed majority Town and the informed minority Mafia. However, both of them have the same win condition, "You are aligned with the Town/Mafia, and win if all threats to your faction are eliminated, or if this is in some way inevitable." There may be other factions.
2. This game has no items, so... don't claim thief!
3. This game will not feature any hidden players.
4. This game will not have a fool, lyncher, or any variants on those.
5. Death may or may not be the end.
6. If your role PM contradicts the rules your role PM is correct, except for rule 3 and 4 of setup information.
7. You may not self target (unless your role PM says so).
8. Investigative role results are not guaranteed to be accurate.
9. This game will start on Day 1. All phases will be approximately 48 hours long, with the exception of Day 1 which will probably be 72.
10. Whoever has the most votes at the end of a Day phase will be lynched. There are no minimum voting requirements for anyone to be lynched. If 2/3rds of all votes are on a given player at any time as determined by me, I will end the day phase early if I can. If there is a tie, there will be no lynch.
11. If the Town is in a mislynch or lose OR a lynch correctly or lose scenario, I will alert all players at the start of the Day phase. This will only account for a single hostile faction, however, if there are more in the game- so they could possibly be in trouble even before this.
12. I am not a perfect host, I might make mistakes in role PM phrasing but I try to be consistent. I will do my best not to make any major errors.

This game will be for 17 players. It has been checked by Paperblade.

Confirmed Players:

1. Blitz
2. Einto
3. kirsche
4. Marth/ Magnificence
5. Cam/CT075
6. Elieson
7. SB
8. Refa
9. Ice Sage
10. DLE

Subs:

1. Shinori (after the 6th)
2. Manix

Edited by Reinfleche

it's not full signups and some people have expressed interest but not in the thread @kirsche 

Edited by Reinfleche

there still are

I think this game is going to be 17 players based on modest interest received. I am still iterating on the setup, so this may change, and if interest goes up or down that is also a factor.

It will be some time before this starts still basically.

Edited by Reinfleche

On 7/22/2017 at 1:32 AM, Shinori said:

I really do but I really probably shouldn't because I don't like OC generally.

You don't like anything though

/in

shinori joinmygame

This game is also now approved by PAPERBLADE who I have referred to as someone to bounce balance off of. All the more reason for everyone to play

Alright, I'm mostly finished with the setup, then role PMs will take a couple days, when do people actually want this game to start? If anyone has start date preferences let me know since I'm pretty flexible.

Also starting soon I will put actual signups in the op so we can get something concrete