What Fire Emblem Class Would You Be?

Pretty self-explanatory.

I feel like Warrior would be a fitting class for me, but it would have to promote from a bow-wielding class since I've barely ever used an axe before and I like to think that I'm a fairly competent shot with a bow or gun.

Armor Knight.

Or maybe a thunder mage just so I can show everyone I'M GOD that I can have electricity running through them in a second.

I'd say a pegasus knight, but there's no way you're getting me on a plane, so a flying horse seems dumber... I'm closer to a mage, really. At the rate I read, I could probably squeeze more durability out of tomes.

16 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Pretty self-explanatory.

I feel like Warrior would be a fitting class for me, but it would have to promote from a bow-wielding class since I've barely ever used an axe before and I like to think that I'm a fairly competent shot with a bow or gun.

That's pretty insightful

Actually upon further thinking I would be an Assassin. I'm very good at traversing through a crowd of people which is their class skill Pass. I also like speedy characters in general.

I'd be a healing unit

I'm not much of a fighter, and I don't like hurting people either. I'd much rather help them through healing them and given them strength!

Oh? I suppose I can most easily fit the description of the typical so-called haughty noble troubadour so this shall be my class. Regardless, my entire playing style if I am ever to play a video game happens to be that of the support role so such a class is simply befitting of me anyway, no?

I'd like to be a myrmidon because that's my favourite class. However, in other games (shooters etc) I often play as a support. I can't really say I'd be a good troubadour since I don't like horses and therefore, I'd probably be a cleric.