By Popular Demand - Jedi's Dream Roster

Jedi

Cherche is also your pick for secondary Wyvern Rider? You're now my favorite mod on this site.

But in all seriousness, there are a lot of fun choices here. Keaton it'd be fun to see that high strength and mobility put to good use in a moveset, Arthur would be a treat just for his antics, and it'd be nice to see how they'd pull off a mounted bow user like Wolf. In general, I'd be pretty happy with this list just for the fun factor that would come with these characters.

5 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Wolfskin are liars. They aren't even wolves, they look like abominable snowmen. If Keaton and Velouria transformed into actual wolves like Nailah and Volug, then they'd be cool, at least in my books.

Wolfkins seem to be based more on stylized mythological wolves and werewolves (with a bit of wendigo thrown in of course) then actual wolves, one potential example of that being this statue. If I were to guess, they probably went in that direction because they didn't want to step on the toes of Tellius by reusing a Laguz concept and wanted a bulkier alternative to the fragile foxes, so they played around with the designs more so that they stood out from both their original and Fates counterparts.

Personally, I don't mind the direction they went in since they remind me of Rock from Xenoblade X (who I liked for his companionship with Celica, at least of what we saw of it), though I do understand how they'd come off as odd considering how wolves are usually depicted in media.

Wow I can't believe someone actually want Miriel in the roster. Not that I mind, since I do firmly believe she is under rated.

Will you go into details on why you chose these character?

11 hours ago, Medeus said:

Cherche is also your pick for secondary Wyvern Rider? You're now my favorite mod on this site.

But in all seriousness, there are a lot of fun choices here. Keaton it'd be fun to see that high strength and mobility put to good use in a moveset, Arthur would be a treat just for his antics, and it'd be nice to see how they'd pull off a mounted bow user like Wolf. In general, I'd be pretty happy with this list just for the fun factor that would come with these characters.

Well it'd be more difficult if we threw 6 and 9 into the mix she'd have to contend with Miledy & Haar. 

Thanks! Yeah with Keaton I was just thinking how fun a run and stomp would be with him, Arthur would have the best quotes, I mean Ma Chao in Dynasty Warriors already goes JUSTICE THIS JUSTICE THAT, it'd work. 

Wolf is one of my personal favorite characters so the fact you'd find his concept alone fun is nice to hear. 

8 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Wow I can't believe someone actually want Miriel in the roster. Not that I mind, since I do firmly believe she is under rated.

Will you go into details on why you chose these character?

I have a thing for glasses girls 

I'll probably go into more detail in a bit honestly. I came up with these off the top of my head, and giving reason to them might take a bit :P: 

26 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I have a thing for glasses girls 

I'll probably go into more detail in a bit honestly. I came up with these off the top of my head, and giving reason to them might take a bit :P: 

Yes we do have disturbingly lack of glasses women don't we?

Take your time, detailing over 30 characters is probably going to be hassle.

On 7/22/2017 at 10:57 PM, Zangetsu said:

Yes we do have disturbingly lack of glasses women don't we?

Take your time, detailing over 30 characters is probably going to be hassle.

Yeah i'm still trying to figure it out honestly lmao.