The Ultimate Fire Emblem Question

Jotari

Should Marth Wear Pants?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marth Wear Pants?

• Yes
    • Of Course

Depends on the context.   

I'd say the DS design is my favorite of them, so yeah.  

Though the NES designs will always be mockable, I do think NES Alm's design is a bit more mockable even if the reason is slightly different.

Also this should probably be FftF.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Depends on the context.   

I'd say the DS design is my favorite of them, so yeah.  

Though the NES designs will always be mockable, I do think NES Alm's design is a bit more mockable even if the reason is slightly different.

Also this should probably be FftF.

It's not...entirely a shit post.

Yes.

Because along with that cute girlish looking face of his (at least in FE3), I thought he was a girl for at least the first four chapters (I was playing in Japanese too, and I don't understand it so...).

Come on man, this is Fire Emblem! The guys wear pants and the women wear mini skirts and some really high socks or something. Especially if they're mounted units, because exposed thighs help you better control the horse/scaly wyvern.

Get with the program.

I'm kidding please don't ban me.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Come on man, this is Fire Emblem! The guys wear pants and the women wear mini skirts and some really high socks or something. Especially if they're mounted units, because exposed thighs help you better control the horse/scaly wyvern.

Get with the program.

I'm kidding please don't ban me.

BANNED!

Joking aside, while I will always love Marth's OG design, his newer designs shows that when he wears pants, he's just as cool.

Just give us an artistic heroic nude/near nude mode- let us see how well IS can sculpt the human body. Given its Antiquity Greek inspirations, SoV should've been authentic to the aesthetics of the time and given us one. 

Exceptions: tattoos and body paint are permitted, as well as a few sparse articles of clothing. Mask wearers are allowed to keep their masks on, and if necessary one may wear a leotard of a single solid color (such as Lucina and the Black Knight, who is also allowed to keep his helmet on).

A prince should wear proper clothes.
Otherwise, Marth would look like some sort of gladiator. And we all know he is ANYTHING but that.

31 minutes ago, ScarletFlame said:

A prince should wear proper clothes.
Otherwise, Marth would look like some sort of gladiator. And we all know he is ANYTHING but that.

Speak for yourself. I'm not afraid to throw him through a few rounds of the arena for some sweet forging cash.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

I'm not afraid to throw him through a few rounds of the arena for some sweet forging cash.

Scoring a few wins in an arena is a tad different from practically living in it, I'll have you know!