[FE12] H2: Marth and Co. Vs. The World

Needed a break from Echoes, so why not play DS Emblem instead!

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players
2. Marth, Arran, Xane, Feena, Julian, and Rickard are free for all. Avatar is free for all, but you can only use a female avatar.
3. The two leftover units at the end of drafting will be free for everyone.
4. The game will be played on Hard 2(Maniac).

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors and activating Supports.
3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. Prologue chapters don't count towards your total turncount.
4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.
5. All Sidequest chapters must be visited and count towards your total turncount.
6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:
1. Forging and the Bond Drop are allowed. Growth Drop may be used on Marth only.
2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.
3. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue,Warp, or Again.
4. Use of the Drill Grounds is allowed.
5. Lunatic Statboosters, Rainbow Potion, Clock Bonus, and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:
1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.
2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.
3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.
4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.
5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Undrafted Scrubs:

Spoiler

Matthis
Sheema

Teams:

Carmine Sword: Luke, Sirius, Caeda, Cain, WRYS, Merric, Leiden, Katarina, Darros, Jake, Athena, Dolph, Macellan, Abel, Midia, Tomas

Final Insanity: Rody, DOGA, Linde, Minerva, Warren, Etzel, Frey, SHEEZA, Roger, Icy-Chill, Yubello, Maris, Est, Astram, Wolf, Roshea

Gradivus: Palla, Ryan, Gordin, Yumina, Barst, DA POPE, Jeorge, Nagi, Belf, Horace, Samto, Robert, Radd, Ymir, Sedgar, Samson

Terrador: Cecil, Catria, Malicia, Ogma, Cord, Navarre, Castor, Bord, Bantu, Elrean, Dice, Norne, Beck, Michalis, Tiki, Vyland

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN.

Don't have RP or Growth Drop but uh, every tournament needs an underdog or something along those lines.

yeah i could just dowload a save file but then what would i do with my physical copy? eat it?

Palla

Shouldn't we just ban RP though? I think you might underestimate how easy it makes the game. H3 becomes more or less a breeze with it.

(And if there's a case for it because it makes weak units viable, it's not worth it. RP on your best units makes them so broken that it doesn't matter if you slightly improve the shitty ones)

That said, Bond Drop should be fair game.

Edited by Gradivus.

Ok, finally back from work and dinner. Will probably get rid of RP since I agree with Gradivus' statement after thinking about it more. Also Final Insanity doesn't have access to RP either so yeah.

Terrador's picks are already amazing and getting him to join was totally worth it.

I'll take that guy who totally isn't Camus and Marth's waifu. It's nice to play a game where Camus is worth drafting for once.

@Finalinsanity

Edited by Carmine Sword

NO YOU TOOK AWAY MY WRYS AND WENDELL MEME TEAM

I'll get tired of winning at some point!

Stealing memes from the guy who didn't invent them, the memewar gets deeper every day.

Edited by Gradivus.