[FE12] H2: Marth and Co. Vs. The World

Just decided to start now since none of the remaining units matter.

Prologue: Free

Did a cavalier Kris named Mathilda with +2 speed/skill, +1 strength/magic, and +30% HP growth for that dank 100% HP growth as a cav.

Fed every kill to a drafted unit. Athena got no kills though haha. Got Mathilda to D Lances and about 3/4ths of the way to C Swords, Luke to C Swords, Wrys to D Staves, and got Cain to use a lance 8 times so that he'll have C Lances after promoting.

Chapter 1: 4/4

Had to rig the Hunter in the group near Lorenz to have 8 speed so Marth could ORKO it. Had to keep Luke as a cav instead of a Merc for the move. Made Arran a THWOMP so he could tank a bunch of brigands and leave them at low enough HP for Luke to kill without taking a counter. Mathilda fullmoved to Lorenz every turn, needing to dodge 1 axe at any point during the chapter to live. In retrospect I should have forged crit on the Steel Lance to save me a headache on Lorenz but oh well, it's done now.

Chapter 2: 6/10

Made Luke a Hunter and Arran a Dracoknight. Forged a +3 Iron Bow so that Luke could finish off the boss after Marth chips him. Was pretty easy since Mathilda and Luke could ORKO everything except the boss, although Mathilda needed Arran to give her the Lady Sword he obtained for her to ORKO a generic Draco. A strength proc mid chapter should let her ORKO Dracos next chapter with a Steel Lance iirc.

Chapter 3: 7/17

Had to take an extra turn because Mathilda is the only one who can reach the boss on Turn 6 and she doesn't ORKO. Couldn't forge crit either because I forged a +3 Iron Axe instead so that Pirate!Luke could ORKO Dracos.

Mathilda Lady Sword'd the Dracos near the start and Arran thwomped the mountain ones and then the far right ones and then they suicided on Luke. Gave the bosskill to Luke since Mathilda wouldn't have gotten a level from killing him and she's promoting next chapter anyways.

Chapter 3x: 6/23

Fed thwomps to Marth. Luke got so much strength last chapter that he ORKOs these thwomps with the Iron Bow forge and Taurus as a Hunter. Made Arran a Sage to heal dudes. Dracoknight!Mathilda flew ahead and saved WRYS.

Chapter 4: 3/26

Rescued General!Mathilda over to kill the Pirates and then Rescued Marth next turn. Chipped the boss with an Iron Bow and fed it to Sirius. Luke went cav and tanked pirates so Wrys could heal him.

Chapter 5: 5/31

Couldn't get any Sniper kills since pretty much everyone was needed to get thwomps out of Marth's way so he could seize in time. Luke stayed behind to get the Physic Staff.

Chapter 6: 6/37

Took the left side this time. Sirius went Sniper and killed the Bishops on the right. Luke killed the mages in the treasure room and Arran went Bishop to Rescue Marth on the last turn. Mathilda killed the boss with the Armorslayer.

Chapter 6x: 2/39

Yep. Promoted Luke.

Chapter 7: 5/44

Sent Hero!Luke and WRYS left to get the Physic Staff while the flier squad killed everything else. Tradechained Scorpio to Mathilda so that she could double and ORKO most of Astram's Hero squad. I wanted to feed the boss to Caeda, but Sirius got a jank single digit crit with the Silver Lance, so I fed Astram to Caeda instead.

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris: named Thwomp?, +2 Def, +2/20% HP, +15% Skl/Spd (Priest, Strength, Honorable).

Total growths as Cav: 90 40 5 70 55 60 35 5

0UfEBEt.png

Prologue free/0 turns

Fed most kills to drafted units, you know it. Got 9k gold because I was 4lazy7restart after Cain got rekt by 2 mages in P8.

UNIT        CLASS           LEVEL HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP            BOOSTERS
Marth       Lord             8.38 28  10   0  11  12  10   8   0 D Swd
Thwomp?     Cavalier        11.98 31   8   1  14  12   7  12   0 C Swd D Lnc
Ryan        Archer           8.32 22  11   0  10   8   5  11   0 C Bow
Arran       Paladin       xx/3.00 26  10   1  12  11   4  10   6 D Swd B Lnc
Gordin      Archer           7.67 23   9   0   8   7   5   8   0 D Bow
Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 8: 3/47

Yep. Horseman!Luke went up and killed the Snipers and Jeorge, while Cain got fed a thief and a thwomp for a level. Marth also got a Paladin kill set up by Sirius. Mathilda killed most of the thwomps by herself though. Arran got the Leo shard and reached A Lances.

Stats:

Marth Lv. 12.53 Lord 33HP/14Str/0Mgc/15Skl/15Spd/14Lck/11Def/0Res C Swords

Mathilda Lv. 14/7.99 Dracoknight 40HP/26Str/3Mgc/24Skl/23Spd/17Lck/19Def/4Res B Lances E Axes

Arran Lv. --/6.43 Dracoknight 27HP/11Str/1Mgc/14Skl/11Spd/4Lck/13Def/3Res A Lances E Axes

Luke Lv. 15/3.87 Horseman 37HP/22Str/1Mgc/19Skl/23Spd/12Lck/14Def/3Res C Swords D Bows

WRYS Lv. 10.81 Curate 20HP/0Str/5Mgc/8Skl/10Spd/7Lck/3Def/10Res C Staves

Sirius Lv. --/5.77 Dracoknight 30HP/16Str/1Mgc/17Skl/17Spd/5Lck/15Def/3Res A Lances E Axes

Caeda Lv. 13.82 Pegasus Knight 25HP/12Str/2Mgc/15Skl/20Spd/20Lck/11Def/6Res C Lances

Cain Lv. 11.20 Cavalier 28HP/12Str/0Mgc/11Skl/12Spd/5Lck/13Def/0Res C Swords D Lances

Feena Lv. 2.36 Dancer Don't Care

Chapter 9: 5/52

WRYS Thief Staffed the treasure and Marth walked to the village while every one else cleaned out enemies. Fed Cain two wyverns and a mage. Gave the boss kill to Caeda.

Chapter 10: 2/54

Yep. Got the gold with WRYS.

Chapter 10x: 2/56

Took an extra turn to feed kills to my unpromoted dudes.

Edited by Carmine Sword

C1 4/4 turns

Putting this into a spoiler because screenshots.

Spoiler

Forged a +2 Mt Silver Lance for the bosskill. Reclassed Ryan to Hunter and Gordin to Cavalier. I needed some stat rolls and procs on a level for the strat to succeed. Fighters are relatively unlikely to roll down to 8 speed, hunters are very likely to.

5EUBQQH.pngSunaMUa.png

Turn 1, Ryan and Marth killed a fighter. Gordin and Arran shielded Ryan and Pegasus Knight!Cecille got the bullion from the cave.

gJjHHnN.png

Thwomp? moved up to face two fighters on EP. The one I put the cursor on needs to have 8 speed and Thwomp? gets a level upon killing him. The other one has a hand axe but still attacks with the steel axe to deal more damage. She has to kill that one aswell, needing him to roll 8 speed or a speed proc on her level. She also has to proc strength on that level, or I fall 1 HP short of the bosskill.

LwHvdol.png

In this attempt, she got the strength and speed procs. Nice.

sbvx3dG.png

Marth ORKOed the hunter on the fort, who had to roll 8 speed. Ryan and Arran then ganged up on the Fighter above it.

F2RVfo4.png

EP2, the remaining fighter + hunter attacked Arran.

mnMe6Xe.pngSYoEsQ9.pngHuOjz8U.png

Thwomp? ORKOed the Hunter in the way and Ryan finished the Fighter. Arran went next to Lorenz with the Silver Lance forge and used a Vulnerary.

kKn5rwz.png

Gordin unequipped his sword and healed. This is the safest formation because the low-HP fighter would otherwise attack first and leave room for another fighter to kill Gordin.

mW7FWkG.png

Arran hits back Lorenz on EP3.

WyDUF40.pngkPomxJ1.pngbHtJuSA.png

Thwomp?, Ryan and Arran barely kill Lorenz. Sadly Arran had to get the kill because otherwise he would've been killed by the counterattack.

8wLMZSj.png

Cecille went to the armory to sell the bullion and buy three javelins. Marth seized.

Prologue:

DbVMEO1.png
Cavalier, Noble’s Child, Diverse, Truth-Seeker. By my extremely limited knowledge of Japanese I think I named her Iris. I don’t understand why the alphabet is available for Forging but not Kris’ name. SHRUG.

Chapter 1 (4/4): Forged +5 Hit, +5 Crit onto a Steel Lance to help Iris critblick Lorenz to SAVE A TURN. Doga went Pirate to double stuff, Arran went Sage to heal stuff. Did a neat little opening formation to funnel most of the brigands to Rody, Doga getting two and Iris getting one. 

Chapter 2 (6/10): Arran to Draco, he distracted one Cav and got the Lady Sword. Just kind of ran up and killed things. Recruited Warren, he chunked the boss for Iris to finish and got a Draco kill.

Chapter 3 (6/16): Arran back to healbot, Rody to Fighter since his Str is looking bad and he might want Hand Axe or Hammer as a Draco later. Forged a Steel Bow to let Warren KO a Dracoknight that attacks Marth on Turn 3. Ended up not even using it because Marth crit, letting Warren use the Iron Bow instead. Rody, Linde, Doga, and Arran all stuck to the right and everybody but Arran got 2 Dracoknights apiece. Palla just kinda moved around up top, hit a save point, and then pulled + finished the Master Seal Draco on the final couple turns. Iris was able to reach the boss on Turn 5, chugging a Vulnerary and solidly 2RKOing with Lady Sword between EP + PP.

Linde got Magic and Speed on her first level, so she’s already off to a better start than on most runs!

Chapter 3x (6/22): Promoted Iris. Doga -> Fighter, Warren -> Pirate. Forged a +3 Mt +5 hit Iron Axe so Warren could not be incompetent and for future use.

Chapter 4 (3/25): Rescued Rody to facetank the Pirates and had Iris fly across the mountain. Needed to do this so she could kill the boss while Rody clears the Pirate out of the way for Marf to seize. Marf’s survival is PRETTY SKETCH because he’s super bad. 

Chapter 5 (5/30): Doga went Pirate to walk across the water and axe things. Dudes went up, dudes went left. Got the Physic.

Chapter 6 (6/36): Marth got stuff, Iris killed almost everything. Warren is SUPER BAD and has pretty much served his purpose offensively in Chapters 2 and 3, so he’s been put into third-wheel Curate duty and Rody’s gonna take over his planned role as Horseman.

Chapter 6x (2/38): What a clusterfuck.

Chapter 7 (5/43): Oh god somehow simultaneously more and less of a clusterfuck

Drill Grounded DOGA and promoted him to fly around and hit things. Rigged Navarre to do Navarre things. Missed the Wo Dao and Bullion (really wishing I'd been able to get it), but got everything else. Navarre died horribly after killing a Mage reinforcement, rip. At least his equipment was sent to the convoy!

Chapter 8 (3/46): Angelic Robe to Marf so he can survive things better. Went up. Iris got the star shard. Ended up killing both Jeorge and Ass Ram, so I guess I have Mercurius now? Roger was recruited and hit a save point, which is probably the only contribution he’s gonna have to this team.

Chapter 9 (6/52): Promoted Linde so she can start staffing things. I didn’t have the best team for clearing the approach to the boss area anyways, so Marth taking the extra turn to recruit Etzel didn’t impact much. Forged a Steel Lance so Doga could OHKO the Thief Staff Thief to get Marth da BOOTS on Turn 1. Probably wasn’t necessary in hindsight, oh well. Also bought a ton of Door Keys and Pure Waters for later.

Chapter 10 (2/54): Yeah. Recruited Elrean because I could.

Chapter 10x (1/55): I forgot this chapter existed when I was writing my log for this. Guess that goes to show how eventful it was.

Chapter 11 (7/62): Forged a +5 Dragonpike to let Minerva OHKO some dudes. It was very expensive and now I am poor. Probably could've lived with only +4 but OH WELL

Actually not too bad, past the first bit anyways. Marth went and slew some Wyverns for a ton of EXP and to hopefully be competent, though Devil Sword backfire was a pain. He’s probably still getting boosters dumped onto him to help him out. Etzel and Iris took the charge to the throne, and everyone else focused on gathering treasure. Turn 6 Etzel Rescued Marth (rip first Rescue staff), he couldn’t reach the throne but Minerva took some shards to OHKO the boss. Turn 7 some last-minute loot was grabbed and the throne was seized. Got everything but the Arms Scroll and Secret Book. Frey got a SICK level on the last turn, he’s turning out pretty OK and will probably promote next chapter to dragonslay things. Doga went SHOPPING.

Chapter 12 (7/69): Promoted Frey. Not too tough, but I wanted to be sure Marth and Minerva got good levels since the were a bit lacking. Marth had to use the Devil Sword on Turn 1 to actually reach C swords to Wyrmslayer things, lol. Ended up having enough bodies after recruiting DARROS to block the forts and let Marth move ahead early with only triggering some Wyverns near the start of the map (hey, it let Etzel get an Excalibur kill). This made the boss kill much more reliable since I had 3 units to attack with and only two needed to hit.

Doga’s turning out to be a pretty good Dracoknight, I like it. Minerva’s a little slow but fine otherwise. Marth's probably getting a Speedwing.

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 11: 6/62

Promoted Cain. Mathilda went up to kill the boss with Sirius following behind to get some treasure and ARRAN to Rescue Marth. Luke went left, and everyone else went up to get exp. Sirius got to D Axes.

Chapter 12: 7/69

Had to slow down a turn or else Marth would die to the reinforcements coming from the top forts. Promoted Caeda to Falconknight and gave her a robe. Gave Sirius a robe, Speedwing, and Goddess Icon. Gave Marth a Dracoshield. Cain and Merric stayed behind to kill reinforcements from the bottom.

Chapter 13: 4/73

Marth, Berserker!Sirius, and Caeda went to the boss while everyone else self-improved. Mathilda got 2 physics from the secret shop.

Chapter 13x: 2/75

Gave Marth the other speedwing to double the Myrmidons. Caeda, Mathilda, and Sirius went up while Luke took care of Klarise and the bottom enemies. WRYS reached level 20, so WRYS promotion hype.

Chapter 14: 5/80

Took an extra turn to feed dragons to people. Cain got Warp. Luke got to B Swords and Arran got to C Staves as a Bishop.

Chapter 15: 6/86

Forged a huge +6 Javelin so that Mathilda could ORKO Warriors in Chapter 17 from range, and it was also used here to clear out the huge squad of dudes near the start of the map. Turn 1 was super annoying because Berserker!Leiden needed to use the Devil Axe to ORKO a Ballista, and because he had the lowest defense, the General near the boss would attack him on enemy phase and 90% of the time would either kill Leiden with a crit or Leiden would kill himself with recoil, which was infuriating. Thankfully I managed to get through. The rest of the map was spent killing random dudes for their stuff and sending dudes to the Arena to get money since that Javelin forge was really expensive. Had Feena dance Merric most of the map so he could build staff rank since getting him to Physic would be really nice because he actually has a magic stat unlike Arran or WRYS. Oh, and Marth got to B Swords I guess.

Chapter 16: 2/88

Yep.

Chapter 16x: 2/90

Exhilarating gameplay!

Chapter 17: 4/94

Gave Caeda an Energy Drop to ORKO Warriors with the Lady Sword.

Mathilda, Luke, and Merric went ahead while Berserker!Sirius and Xane killed the Dracos coming from the top left. Caeda and Cain helped I guess. Merric reached D Staves as a Sage.

Chapter 18: 2/96

Hero!Luke and Swordmaster!Mathilda took care of the thwomps while Marth and Sirius took care of the Paladins near the village. Caeda and Cain thwomped the Wolfguard. Xane got the Arms Scroll. Darros contributed and tanked a ballista!

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 19: 6/102

Sent Sirius to the Drill Grounds once to reach C Axes as a Dracoknight. Forged a +3 Ridersbane so that Sirius could OHKO Paladins.

Marth walked all the way around while Sirius and Caeda cleared out enemies for him. Luke killed a few things too I guess. Sirius doubled back to kill Vyland's squad and then got danced to be in position to kill the boss next turn. Darros acted as ballista bait so that Merric and Katarina could heal him to boost their staff rank. Merric is 1 staff use away from C Staves as a Bishop.

Stats:

Marth Lv. 25.42 Lord 48HP/25Str/0Mgc/24Skl/25Spd/25Lck/21Def/3Res B Swords

Mathilda Lv. 14/18.00 Paladin 54HP/25Str/5Mgc/28Skl/25Spd/25Lck/22Def/8Res C Swords A Lances

Luke Lv. 15/15.78 Horseman 49HP/24Str/0Mgc/26Skl/29Spd/16Lck/20Def/3Res B Swords B Bows

Sirius Lv. --/18.98 Dracoknight 48HP/26Str/1Mgc/24Skl/23Spd/14Lck/20Def/4Res A Lances C Axes

Caeda Lv. 18/14.04 Falcon Knight 48HP/24Str/3Mgc/26Skl/26Spd/28Lck/18Def/12Res E Swords A Lances

Cain Lv. 15/9.20 Sniper 44HP/20Str/1Mgc/25Skl/26Spd/12Lck/17Def/3Res C Bows

WRYS Lv. 20/4.65 Sage 32HP/3Str/10Mgc/15Skl/14Spd/15Lck/3Def/19Res D Tomes B Staves

Merric Lv. 16/8.72 Bishop 37HP/1Str/17Mgc/18Skl/22Spd/12Lck/13Def/14Res C Tomes D Staves

Katarina Lv. --/8.68 Sage 34HP/3Str/13Mgc/16Skl/16Spd/7Lck/9Def/7Res B Tomes C Staves

Roshea.

Chapter 13 (4/73): Went up. Marf lived two Ice Dragons on ONE HP and ORKO’d them both for two levels, it was cool. Went to the Secret Shop and got all the Physics.

Chapter 13x (2/75): Gave the second Speedwing to Marf so he could double the Myrmidon that attacks him with Scorpio. Ended up being unnecessary because KILLING EDGE.

C2 6/10 turns

Dracoknight!Arran went left to kill the Thief and pulled the boss and the left generic DK on turn 4 to the left so they plus the two cavaliers going left won't overwhelm my team on turn 5. He survived assaults from both by waiting on a fort on turn 4 and getting the fort healing and a vulnerary on turn 5.

Everyone else went up the right, with Thwomp? leading them by tanking soldiers and cavaliers easily and doubling cavs and doubling soldiers that roll down on speed. Despite being Str-screwed she was able to ORKO soldiers as long as she doubles them, and Arran going left made only two of the Cavs move down the right, which made them very manageable aswell.

UNIT        CLASS           LEVEL HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP            BOOSTERS
Marth       Lord             9.32 29  10   0  12  13  10   8   0 D Swd
Thwomp?     Cavalier        13.29 33   9   1  16  14   7  12   0 C Swd D Lnc
Ryan        Hunter           9.78 25  13   0  12  10   5   8   0 C Bow
Arran       Dracoknight   xx/4.14 24  11   1  13  12   5  12   3 B Lnc E Axe
Gordin      Cavalier         8.54 26  10   0   8   9   5  10   0 E Swd E Lnc
Edited by Gradivus.

• 1 month later...

Oh hey, this is a thing. For some reason I thought I had finished this even though I totally didn't.

Chapter 20: 5/107

Drill grounded Luke so he could cap speed and double Hardin.

Dudes went forward and killed things. Trade-chained the master key and got all of the treasure in the main room. Xane turned into Caeda and killed the Fortify Staff dude.

• 1 month later...

C3 6/16 turns

Forged +5 crit on the Lady Sword. Turns 1+2, General!Arran killed the left Dracoknight trio to the right with 2 Silver Lance forge hits each. Turn 2, Thwomp? faced the Dracoknight trio from the mountains and killed one of them on counterattack with a crit (she had 13 crit with the Lady Sword forge, so the chance was around 44%). Crossed the bridge on turn 4. I intended to kill Rucke with Silver Lance!Arran, Steel Bow!Ryan and crit+hit from Lady Sword!Thwomp?. That wasn't possible because I was kinda on first attempt for the boss area and hadn't optimized the strat at all, so before restarting I fired a Silver Lance shot at the boss, hoping that it would crit, and lo and behold, it actually did, so Ryan could finish off. Palla got the Master Seal.

C3x 6/22 turns

Arran and Thwomp? chipped the lower Knight at the start, for Palla to kill, and Gordin and Ryan chipped the upper one for Marth. That left 1 Knight and 2 Archers remaining, and my units were in this formation (read: starting letters of their names, ^^^ is the map outline and -- peaks):

R--
GM
 TA
P
^^^^

Palla was not within range of any Archers, which would've killed her as she's a Pegasus Knight. Arran's a General and Thwomp?'s a Cavalier with 34 HP and 12 Def, so they have nothing to worry either. Due to their position, only one Archer can attack Marth, Gordin or Ryan at once, in addition to one Knight for Marth, which he can survive aswell. After that it's pretty straightforward, Palla flew right and killed the enemies hunting Wrys, starting with the Archer on turn 3. Marth used Vulneraries to survive, the only obstacle in his way is the knight in the boss area, which he could reliably kill on EP5 with Rapier and Taurus. The other units just killed a reinforcement thwomp and the 2 archers at the start (the Knight was killed on EP1 by Marth).

C4 4/26 turns

Forged a +2 Mt Steel Sword called SteelSoos, allowing Ogma to kill Pirates with Taurus. Used Rescue on Marth on turn 1. Sirius+Yubello killed a Hunter together, with Sirius taking the Taurus and SteelSoos from the Convoy (Marth was next to him) to give them to Ogma while taking a normal Steel Sword. The Hunter was killed with a steel lance so Yubello is guaranteed to finish off, then Yubello switched Sirius to Steel Sword so he can dodge and hit Pirates more reliably. Turn 2, I finished off some enemies and low-HP Marth attracted the Pirates, but also had to dodge them, which luckily wasn't too bad since Thwomp could use a map save while baiting the Devil Sword!Thief. Turn 3, Palla killed the Hunter near the castle and Sirius and Ogma killed the Pirates there. Some dodges on Sirius and Ogma throughout the map were necessary (vs steel axes on forest tiles, it's not too bad but can be annoying). Turn 4, Sirius attacked the boss with Iron Sword and Palla finished off with double Silver Lance. Hunter!Gordin, General!Arran and Myrmidon!Ryan stayed near the start to farm exp.

C5 3/29 turns

Yumina rescued Marth two tiles ahead on turn 1, needing 5 units to manipulate the rescuing tile. He then moved onto a fort within range of the stonehoist. Palla, Arran and Sirius, all in Dracoknight mode, waited around the boss area. Turn 2, Arran killed the knight on the bridge, Palla killed the boss from below, Marth fullmoved ahead and Sirius moved next to the Stonehoist ballista. EP, Sirius didn't get attacked, Palla counterkilled some Cavs, but failed at the Javelin one due to a miss at >80 hit, and Marth counterkilled the Steel Lance!Knight and tanked the Javelin!Knight (who wouldn't move in the way between Marth and the castle because Sirius is there). Turn 3:

Spoiler

image.png.c1f5785ddfbf297f1d2f88ccbddb821e.png

Palla now killed the Stonehoist!Ballista. Arran took the VIP card from the convoy and gave it to Sirius, who then went to the secret shop to buy a master seal.

To the right, Thwomp? led the charge, killing Rickard on turn 1 and convoy dropping his VIP card and needing to dodge one of 2 mages on EP 1, which has a chance of roughly 33%. Since she's weak, Barst and Gordin finished off her Mages, while Ryan killed the first one. She then got healed and moved further ahead, chipping the Master Seal!Thief with Javelin. Turn 3, Ryan got healed and killed one of the Cavs that attacked Thwomp? so she can finish off the Master Seal!Thief. Missed the Physic, but I guess I can survive that.

Marth       Lord            10.77 30  11   0  12  14  11   8   0 C Swd
Thwomp?     Cavalier        16.08 36   9   1  17  17   9  13   0 C Swd C Lnc
Palla       Dracoknight   12/1.95 31  16   1  12  17  11  15   4 A Lnc E Axe
Ryan        Myrmidon        13.06 26  11   0  20  16   6  10   0 E Swd
Yumina      Cleric           3.51 16   0   3   2   8   9   3   5 C Stf
Arran       Dracoknight   xx/5.71 25  11   1  13  12   5  12   3 B Lnc E Axe
Gordin      Hunter          10.07 27  12   0   9  10   6   7   0 C Bow

C6 5/34 turns

Went through the left. Marth soloed the mages in the treasure room with Devil Sword and Pure Water and had Yumina around to heal him. Thwomp? killed the Bishops and Palla led the charge. After turn 1, there were a mage and a knight remaining in the left room. The knight was killed with a Cav!Gordin iron lance hit and an Iron Axe!Barst crit + hit (which was easier than it sounds with the map save). Turn 3, Gordin opened the door with the door key dropped by a knight and Caeda recruited Samto. Turn 4, Palla, who had received the Pure Water and Killer Lance through a tradechain, went into the throne room, pretty close to the entrance but within one of the Bishops' range. Turn 5, she killed Lang with a Killer Lance hit + crit and Arran rescued Marth with the great rescue tile strategies:

Spoiler

XiW9Lv0.png

Could've probably avoided the Barst crit by having Thwomp? kill the knight and using Barst as a Curate so Marth doesn't die to the Swarm Bishops (Yumina can only heal 10 HP and he's battered from the mages).

C6x 2/36 turns

Went up the right, Palla got the bosskill after a chip from Thwomp?. Barst got a great level.

C7 5/41 turns

Promoted Thwomp?. Used her, Windell, Palla and Arran as Dracoknights. They hunted down all the Thieves except the first Master Seal one. Palla got the bosskill since Thwomp?'s on the brink of a level-up and I'd rather take that to the Drill Grounds before her Str gets even worse lol. Hunters!Gordin and Ryan and Nosferatu!Mage!Yumina chipped the Dragon (thank god for no 2-range) so Barst can take the kill, afterwards they just sat around and killed 2 reinforcement Cavs at the end.

Marth       Lord            12.46 32  13   0  12  16  11   9   0 C Swd
Thwomp?     Dracoknight   17/1.90 39  13   2  20  18   9  16   3 B Lnc E Axe
Palla       Dracoknight   12/5.21 33  20   1  14  18  13  16   5 A Lnc E Axe
Ryan        Hunter          13.59 28  14   0  15  11   6   9   0 C Bow
Barst       Pirate           7.25 24  14   0   9  15   6   8   0 D Axe
Yumina      Mage             4.69 16   0   5   2   9  10   4   0 E Mgc
Gordin      Hunter          10.53 27  12   0   9  10   6   7   0 C Bow
Wendell     Dracoknight   xx/7.28 24   8   4   8  16   4  12   4 D Lnc E Axe
Arran       Dracoknight   xx/6.31 25  11   1  14  12   5  12   3 B Lnc E Axe
Samto       Myrmidon         5.11 22   6   0  10  11   3   7   0 C Swd
Radd        Myrmidon         5.00 22   5   0  10  13   1   5   0 C Swd
Feena       Dancer           1.85 16   2   0   2  13   8   5   0 E Swd

C8 3/44 turns

Jeorge get. Palla and Thwomp? led the charge together, blocking the Paladins on turn 1 and baiting the Generals on turn 2. Marth got danced within range of the castle on turn 2 and Cav!Gordin got danced to recruit Jeorge, who then killed one of his Snipers to get the droppable Silver Bow. Fed the Paladins, as well as a Thief and a General, to growth units and got the Arms Scroll by having Palla and Thwomp? gang up on that General. Samto killed the Leo!Thief with a hit + Devil Sword recoil. Bought a Hammer and a Silver Bow.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to take a do-over on this since I made some pretty bad team decisions first time.

Prologue (Free/Free): Yup. Iris is unchanged in her build, I think she’s slightly worse than last time which is still very good. Also, she’s wearing the Headband now because it’s cute. Got Marth a couple levels to help the earlygame a bit and gave Doga only around half a level. I think I went Est route last time, which was a pain, on the very slim chance she does anything when I get her, this time I just took Cain for the easier chapter to funnel EXP into Iris and Rody.

Chapter 1 (4/4): Forged an Iron Axe to critblick Lorenz. Rody did the job, Doga went Mercenary to self improved for his dear life and it worked out somehow. Bought some Javelins and Hand Axes.

Chapter 2 (6/10): Arran went left to get the Lady Sword, everyone else went right, avoiding going through the forest in the center. Warren helped feed the boss to DOGA.

Chapter 3 (6/16): Marth and Iris did the village and boss area stuff (mostly Iris). Everyone else killed the Dracos on the right for great levels. Warren proc’d Mag on his first Curate level, it was meant to be.

Chapter 3x (6/22): Went right.

Chapter 4 (3/25): Used Rescue twice, on Rody and Marth. Marth isn’t garbage this time so his survival was fine. Iris and Rody tag-teamed the boss. Yumina, wonderful undrafted Rescuebot that she is, got a perfect level. Thanks Yumina.

Chapter 5 (5/30): Iris got the Master Seal and Physic, everyone else did stuff. Gave Linde the bosskill.

Chapter 6 (6/36): Intended to Drill Ground Rody once for a level, but i decided to press my luck and he got a 3-streak and two amazing levels so I decided to go with it. He then promoted. Linde got Drilled for Magic and Speed so she could double Knights. Rody ran in and counterkilled most of the Knights in the boss room from a Pillar on Turn 5 EP. Iris cleared one of the Bishops out of the way so Rody could Killer Lance Lorenz (tradechained from Frey), and Yubello with help from Linde occupying the tile below him, Rescued Marth to Seize.

During next chapter’s preparations, I drilled Marth for Str/Spd.

Chapter 6x (2/38): Went right, killing a handful of things along the way. Yubello got a perfect level besides Luck, best staffbot ever right? Linde and Rody teamed up to take down Legion. Frey and Doga did what little they could to self improve.

Chapter 7 (5/43): Drilled Rody for Speed so he could double Thieves. This was a bit complicated to figure out, but once I did it wasn’t so bad. Navarre MUST crit or dodge the Thief he fights Turn 1, or he dies and that’s bad news. Rody uses a Pure Water Turn 1, then moves up and kills one of the aggro thieves, then gets Danced to kill the first Master Seal!Thief, being in range of the Steel Bow Hunter only. Everyone else sort of clears out the center (Yubello tagged along to get an easy Thief kill as a Mage, he might want the EXP to get to promotion faster for staff rank). Rody mostly stays up north, chugging a Vulnerary on the turn the Mage reinforcement comes in, then moves in to kill the Angelic Robe!Thief with a Javelin. He lives through EP, but barely thanks to the Pure Water and +Def shards. Turn 5, Navarre hits a save point and Iris Killer Lances the boss - an alternate bosskill is possible if the boss whiffs a 69% hit (Iris is on 4 HP), and both Iris and Arran connect for 19 damage each, but Arran doesn’t exactly… make the best use of bosskill EXP. Everyone else scrambles to self improve as Rody grabs the last Thief treasure, the Wo Dao.

Chapter 8 (3/46): Ran up. Marth countered the Snipers with the Levin Sword on Turn 2 for enough EXP to gain a level. Iris ran up and dealt with a lot of the Generals, with Arran distracting one so she wouldn't explode. Rody went and got Leo, then ran up and helped chip down the Arms Scroll General for Frey to snag the kill. Iris and Linde teamed up to kill Jeorge on Turn 3 (RIP Astram recruitment). Caeda recruited Roger so he could hit a save point and hand over his stuff. Cain went and bought a Hammer.

Chapter 9 (6/52): Iris Drill Grounded to 20 and promoted, was hoping I could make use of her as a Falcoknight but that plan probably wasn't worth it and I couldn't really get the Elysian Whip efficiently anyways. She’s basically a slightly better version of Rody now.

Forged a +2 Mt, +5 Hit Javelin for Rody to OHKO a Mage turn 1. Rody got a lucky dodge Turn 1 that didn’t really matter, he lured Etzel over to Marth so he could be recruited on Turn 5. I might’ve been able to 5 turn with a better team for the left side, but my non-draco dudes are pretty frail and can’t take more than two hits apiece really. I messed up the movement to do a Turn 5 seize anyways so it works out. Etzel got 3 staff uses in which was nice, and Yubello hit D staves. The map was fully routed by the time Marth seized the throne. Linde got fed a Draco, Bishop, and a Mage so she’s doing well for herself.

Chapter 10 (2/54): Go up. Doga + Warren and Linde + Etzel went left and right respectively to do some random stuff for a bit of EXP/WEXP. One of the Bishops had to roll 13 speed so Minerva could double as a Sniper.

Chapter 10x (1/55): Uh huh.

Chapter 11 (6/61): Angelic Robe to Etzel. Through better movement and distribution of units, I saved a turn over my last run. It was kinda sketchy, either Iris or Etzel needed to crit a Swordmaster with Killer Lance or Excalibur respectively (which could’ve been avoided if I gave Etzel Capricorn). Rody went left then up to grab treasure and hit a save point so Iris could Killer crit the boss. Minerva took a +4 Mt, +10 Hit Dragonpike forge and killed a couple Wyverns, then went and bought 3 Wyrmslayers, 3 Dragonpikes, and one Halberd+Ridersbane. Everybody else (Marth included) focused on self-improvement. Warren hit C staves Turn 2 and used it to great effect to Physic my dudes who were setting up Marth for the Seize. Missed the Elysian Whip, Energy Drop, and Secret Book (and by extension the Master Sword), hopefully shouldn’t miss any of those.

Chapter 12 (6/67): Speedwings to Marth. Drilled and promoted Doga. Drilled Linde too. Having two juggernaut fliers (Rody and Iris) was a godsend here. With the Scorpio and a Speedwings, Marth was able to double the Fire Dragons which was a huge help. With better Dracoknight and bodyblocking management, I was able to have Marth trigger the boss-area reinforcements without anybody dying horribly, thus saving a turn since he got to walk across the bridge without Feena’s help. Minerva killed a lot of Wyverns, it was good. All my staffbots (except Etzel) hung out with the rest of the crew down south to self-improve off some reinforcements.

Chapter 13 (4/71): Angelic Robe to Marth. Go UP. Minerva does Minerva things and uses the Dragonpike forge to OHKO two Wyverns coming from the west, hits the save point there, and then goes and buys 3 Physics and a Shaver. Marth with Str-stacking and Devil Sword, OHKOs a Dark Mage from a forest tile then has a Wyrmslayer and +Def shard tradeswapped by Iris, who KOs one of the Brigands. Doga kills the other Dark Mage. Everyone else focuses on self improving and getting the Thief after he steals the Dragonpike, Frey got like 3 levels here and they were all ridiculous so he promoted after the chapter. Marth got fed like 3 Ice Dragons and has nearly capped Speed, he’s doing pretty well.

Chapter 13x (2/73): Promoted Linde. Just kinda did stuff. Marth took Scorpio to ORKO the Myrmidon he faced. Iris went SM with a Levin Sword, her 6 magic and B swords was actually barely enough without any shards to ORKO ballistas, it was great. I think she needed a crit against the Brigand that attacks her but it’s whatever.

Chapter 14 (5/78): Pour one out for Roger, everyone, as Turn 1 he takes the Killer Lance and an inventory stuffed full of Vulneraries and crits the Warp!Thief, sending it to the convoy. He dies horribly on Enemy Phase, but his sacrifice will carry us forward. The actual play-by-play of this chapter was very improvised, but suffice to say, Marth goes to the place, and I end up using a Warp charge on the final turn to let Feena Dance Marth to the throne, as otherwise things would get very bad very fast. I dunno if a 4 turn would be possible with my team, but I’m not brave enough to try.

Edited by Finalinsanity

C9 5/49 turns

Used Thwomp? as a Paladin so she tanks Mages better, she led the charge towards the castle. Palla stayed a Dracoknight and killed the Thief!Thief on turn 1 and convoy dropped the Thief staff. Curate!Samto then took it and used his full inventory to convoy drop the boots after Thief staffing them. Marth then used them, went to the Capricorn and then to the village, which he reached on turn 4 with Feena's help. Wendell rescued him on turn 5 after Thwomp? had killed Yodel. Palla killed the Speedwing!Bishop on turn 4 and went shopping afterwards, along with Arran. They bought several (4 or 5) door keys and 2 Mend staves.

C10 2/51 turns

Barst killed a Bishop. Merric + Dracoknight!Jeorge killed the left Mage and Thwomp? killed the Sniper. Palla OHKOed the right Mage. Silver Lance!Arran + Levin Sword!Marth killed the Merc just across the river, and Sniper!Wendell chipped the other Bishop for Marth to kill, also with Levin Sword. After that, the only enemy left able to attack anyone except Palla and Thwomp? (who are THWOMPS) was Elrean. Normally noone would've died but I forgot to have Yumina use Physic on Merric, and instead used Thief prematurely (only used it on Bullion (L)), so Merric died. Oops. Then, Wendell went onto the second River tile and Feena danced him to recruit Elrean. Marth marched to the throne.

C10x 1/52 turns

Use L-trick. Fed a Berserker to Ryan with Horace's and Paladin!Jeorge's help. Two more Berserker kills were given to Palla and Marth respectively. Thwomp? Wo Dao'd the boss.

Marth       Lord            14.20 32  15   0  12  18  13  11   0 C Swd           1 Boots
Thwomp?     Paladin       17/5.84 45  15   2  23  22  11  15   6 C Swd B Lnc
Palla       Dracoknight   12/6.80 34  21   1  14  19  13  16   5 A Lnc E Axe
Ryan        Hunter          15.80 30  15   0  16  13   8   9   0 B Bow
Barst       Pirate          10.11 27  15   0  11  18   6  10   0 D Axe
Yumina      Cleric           7.29 19   0   4   4  10  12   3   7 C Stf
Gordin      Hunter          10.66 27  12   0   9  10   6   7   0 C Bow
Horace      General       xx/3.10 34  15   1  11  10   7  17   3 B Lnc D Bow
Wendell     Sage          xx/8.20 27   3   8   5  13   5   5   6 B Mgc D Stf
Jeorge      Sniper        xx/6.20 33  12   1  14  14   6  13   3 A Bow
Arran       Dracoknight   xx/6.48 25  11   1  14  12   5  12   3 B Lnc E Axe
Samto       Curate           5.71 22   3   1   2   4   3   6   6 E Stf
Feena       Dancer           3.21 16   4   0   3  14  10   6   0 E Swd

C11 6/58 turns

Wendell went to the castle, 6 fullmoves and DK!Horace adjusting the rescue tile allows Marth to seize on turn 6. Thwomp? was danced on turn 1 and cleaned up the way by ORKOing Wyverns with Silver Lance and Scorpio (and Cancer to survive). She got the two Energy Drops, Master Sword, Secret Book and Angelic Robe along the way and critblicked the boss. Palla pulled some Wyverns for Ryan to kill and then went collect the Dracoshield and Arms Scroll. The freshly promoted Dracoknight!Barst killed the Wyvern in the bottom-left corner with Devil Axe + Iron Axe, each on EP and went clockwise to get all the items along the left edge of the map, so I got all the items.

C12 5/63 turns

Thwomp? got danced on turn 1, Marth on turn 2. Since the enemies above the first trio of fortresses do not aggro unless you're in their range or in the triggering zone (on the bridge and north of the forts), Marth only had to face Darros and the Swordmaster on turn 2. Turn 3 was mainly about finishing the remaining enemies there off, on turn 4 I blocked the central and northern forts and Marth was within range, shielded from the Fire Dragons by Thwomp?. Turn 5, Thwomp? critblicked the boss and Palla + Barst killed the Pisces!Dragon. Swordmaster!Ryan got some exp in the bottom-right corner, killing 3 Fire Dragons and 1 Wyvern throughout the map. Luckily, it isn't too hard for him to dodge them on a fort, otherwise he would've died too easily to 2 Fire Dragons or Wyverns that rolled up on Str.

Marth       Lord            17.94 40  16   0  14  20  15  13   1 C Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe
Thwomp?     Dracoknight  17/13.09 51  19   2  26  23  15  24   3 A Lnc E Axe     1 Shield
Palla       Dracoknight   12/8.57 36  22   1  15  20  14  16   5 A Lnc E Axe
Ryan        Swordmaster   16/3.52 38  17   0  27  22   9  14   4 C Swd
Barst       Dracoknight   11/5.27 33  20   1  16  19   7  19   0 D Lnc C Axe
Yumina      Cleric          10.58 18   0   7   7  12  14   3   9 C Stf
Horace      General       xx/3.64 34  15   1  11  10   7  17   3 B Lnc D Bow
Wendell     Bishop        xx/9.75 28   1   6   5  13   5   5  11 C Mgc C Stf
Jeorge      Sniper        xx/7.38 34  13   1  14  15   7  13   3 A Bow
Arran       Bishop        xx/6.58 27   4   3  11   9   5   5   9 E Mgc D Stf
Feena       Dancer           4.74 17   5   0   4  15  10   6   0 E Swd
Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20x: 4/111

I did the thing guys.

Chapter 21: 5/116

Forged a +2 Brave Sword so that Marth could ORKO everything on his way to the village. Formed a wall with my dudes to protect Feena on Turn 1, and then everyone just kind of killed off stragglers. Used 3 Again and 1 Warp, not sure if this is optimal staff usage but oh well. Katarina reached B Staves on Turn 1 so she could use Again on Marth, although Wrys could have done it instead and she could have been the Warp user.

Also RIP Midia who got all of the stat boosters and then died to a wyvern so that Marth would live.

Chapter 22: 4/120

Chapter 23: 3/123

Endgame: 2/125

Final Turncount: 125 Turns

Edited by Carmine Sword

C13 4/67 turns

Marth went up, with help from Horace, Palla and Jeorge to kill the nearest enemies. He killed the two Ice Dragons below the boss area on turn 1 EP. SM!Ryan and Hero!Barst went right to kill the enemies there, including the Wyverns, and gain exp. Belf also got 2 Dragon kills, a Thief kill and a Bandit kill throughout the chapter. Thwomp? went left and up, going town in the secret shop on turn 4. Bought a lot of killer weapons and a shaver in addition to 3 physics because you can just sell them back for the same price.

C13x 2/69 turns

Palla killed the nearest ballista. Marth killed the Fighter next to it and got danced ahead, having Scorpio and Def Shards in the inventory to fight the Myrmidons. Sniper!Thwomp? pulled Kleine and the Hand Axe + Killer Axe!Fighter. Belf, now promoted, revealed the two ballistae to the left and Dracoknight!Barst and Paladin!Ryan killed them. EP, Belf faced two Fighters and damaged them. Thwomp? killed the Fighter but didn't kill Kleine and Marth ORKOed the Myrmidons. Turn 2, Marth got Iote's Shield. Belf + Ryan killed Kleine and Ryan got danced to kill the ballista in the bottom-right corner after Palla had revealed it. Barst finished off the Fighters that attacked Belf on turn 1.

Marth       Lord            20.90 43  18   0  15  22  17  14   1 B Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe
Thwomp?     Dracoknight  17/14.23 51  19   2  26  23  16  25   3 A Lnc E Axe     1 Shield
Palla       Dracoknight  12/10.15 37  22   1  16  21  14  16   5 A Lnc E Axe
Barst       Dracoknight   11/6.37 34  20   1  17  20   8  20   3 D Lnc C Axe
Ryan        Paladin       16/5.67 39  20   1  23  16   9  16   7 D Swd D Lnc
Belf        Paladin       17/1.21 41  16   1  19  14  10  13   6 D Swd C Lnc
Yumina      Cleric          11.20 18   0   7   7  13  15   4   9 C Stf
Horace      Dracoknight   xx/3.91 26  15   1  13  13   7  12   3 B Lnc E Axe
Wendell     Bishop       xx/10.28 29   1   7   5  14   5   5  11 C Mgc C Stf
Jeorge      Sniper        xx/8.27 35  13   1  14  15   8  13   3 A Bow
Feena       Dancer           5.76 17   6   0   5  16  10   6   0 E Swd

C14 4/73 turns

Turn 1, Cav!Samto KE'd the Warp!Thief, did the Warp-Warp and got rekt. Jeorge + Scorpio!SM!Belf killed the centre Ice Dragon above the entrance and Ryan and Barst the other two (Ryan killed reliably with Wyrmslayer as an SM, Barst needed a 55%-chance Killer Axe crit+hit). Thwomp? got danced after Xane transformed into her. She took Scorpio from Belf and used a Pure Water to survive Dark Mages and Levin Swords better and double the Thieves she faced on EP, which had 21 Spd. Marth killed the fourth Ice Dragon in the entrance area and Palla and Thwomp? the nearest Dark Mages. EP, Thwomp? killed two Thieves with Javelin, as well as one Dark Mage. Marth with Leo, Taurus and Devil Sword OHKOed a Thief.

Turn 2, there were 3 thieves, 1 dark mage and 2 ice dragons remaining. Belf and Ryan each killed an Ice Dragon. Jeorge + Xane killed a Thief and Palla OHKOed another. Inconveniently, all 3 of the left-hand side thieves spawned with 22 spd, so Thwomp? couldn't OHKO, so I had to limit the farthest one's movement range so he doesn't kill my other units, using Palla and Thwomp? who just stood next to him. Yumina Thief'd the Again. Marth got danced to Gotoh. EP, the enemies mass aggroed and the reinforcements also spawned. Thwomp? ORKOed the nearest ice dragon to the left.

Turn 3, Marth got danced and killed the other Ice Dragon of the initially visible left-side squad. Palla killed the Dark Mage from the same group and Thwomp? blocked the hallway with a Javelin. The rest of the units just fought some enemies to protect Feena from the right-hand side Ice Dragons and gain exp.

Turn 4, Palla and Thwomp cleaned up the hallway and Yumina warped Feena to Marth so he can seize.

Marth       Lord            22.68 45  19   0  16  23  19  15   1 B Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe
Thwomp?     Paladin      17/15.97 54  18   2  27  24  16  24   6 C Swd A Lnc     1 Shield
Palla       Dracoknight  12/11.20 38  22   1  17  22  14  16   6 A Lnc E Axe
Barst       Berserker     11/8.05 40  22   0  14  22   8  18   0 C Axe
Ryan        Swordmaster   16/8.09 42  20   1  29  22   9  15   4 C Swd
Belf        Swordmaster   17/3.20 45  15   1  25  22  11  11   3 C Swd
Yumina      Cleric          12.73 18   0   7   8  14  15   4   9 B Stf
Wendell     Bishop       xx/11.33 30   1   7   5  15   6   5  11 C Mgc C Stf
Jeorge      Sniper        xx/8.77 35  13   1  14  15   8  13   3 A Bow
Samto       Cavalier         5.76 DIED IN C14
Feena       Dancer           6.42 17   7   0   6  17  11   6   0 E Swd
Xane        Freelancer       5.45 20  DOESNT MATTER

C15 5/78 turns

Forged a +2 Mt Javelin so Thwomp? can ORKO the Paladins near the start with starsphere. She reclassed to Dracoknight and used Iote Shield for that. Barst critkilled the nearest Ballista with a Hand Axe, top bek. Palla and Ryan ganged up on the far ballista and Belf ORKOed a Bishop with Starsphere, convoy-dropping it afterwards so it can be given to Thwomp?. Marth got danced on turn 2 and ended up on the tile of the first door afterwards (Dracoknight!Jeorge opened it). After that, Thwomp? helped him clean out the way, and with one Again use he reached the gate on turn 5.

C16 2/80 turns

Belf hunted the Geosphere!Thief with a +8 crit Javelin forge. Marth killed the soldier, Barst!Xane the General, Horseman!Ryan the Fortify!Bishop, Barst the Sniper and Palla the boss. Ryan, Barst and Palla tradechained the Starsphere for that. SM!Thwomp? went kill some heroes with Master Sword, getting their loot of a vulnerary, a silver sword, a silver axe and the Mercurius. Thief'd the Rescue staff.

C16x 1/81 turns

Barst had the Geosphere in his inventory to help with critstrats. He, with help from Feena, ORKOed the two upper-most Berserkers. Horseman!Ryan then took the Starsphere and killed the Swordmaster with a 46% Killer Bow crit. Swordmaster!Belf then took the Starsphere and ORKOed another Berserker with Wo Dao, at roughly 80% chance. Sniper!Palla then took the Starsphere and cleanly killed the last Berserker. She convoy-dropped the Starsphere using a droppable item. Marth then gave Thwomp? the Starsphere and she attacked the Swordmaster behind Katarina with the Javelin critforge. She needed 1 41% crit each against the 2 Snipers and that Swordmaster., which has a chance of around 65% as she had 2 attacks against each one. Katarina just got rekt. The overall chance of the clear is around 10.1%.

C17 3/84 turns

Only took 1 warp use thanks to prostrats. Turn 1, Marth moved ahead and got danced to kill the Sniper in the centre. Belf killed the first Warrior (with Wo Dao and Geosphere assistance, just like last chapter). Thwomp? rushed down and killed the second Warrior. Beforehand, Xane also transformed into Thwomp? and Barst blocked the sniper left of the start so he's limited in messing with my strategy later.

Turn 2, Marth opened the door (it's exactly 3 fullmoves from his starting point). Belf went down the left. Wendell warped Feena down to this tile, dancing Thwomp? after she used a map save:

Spoiler

PTEeHLu.png

Thwomp then killed the Warrior next to the chokepoint in the throne room. The map save was used so Palla can Killer Lance crit the Sniper who attacked Marth on turn 1 at 39%. Hero!Barst, General!Ryan and Thwomp?!Xane then blocked the reinforcement Dracoknights from above so they don't kill Wendell or Yumina, and somehow survived this onslaught:

Spoiler

m3BwMWA.png

Then, Palla critted the Sniper who attacked Marth on turn 2 EP after Belf used the map save near where the Nosferatu!Thief starts. Marth didn't have to kill any enemies (but could've killed the Tomahawk!Warrior had he moved onto the chokepoint) and got danced so he can seize after Thwomp? killed Sheema.

Marth       Lord            26.04 47  21   0  18  25  23  18   1 B Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe
Thwomp?     Paladin      17/19.16 56  22   2  28  25  16  26   6 C Swd A Lnc     1 Shield
Palla       Dracoknight  12/12.56 39  22   1  18  22  14  16   7 A Lnc E Axe
Barst       Hero         11/10.56 42  20   0  23  25  10  19   3 D Swd B Axe     1 Scroll
Ryan        Horseman      16/9.33 41  22   1  25  18   9  16   4 D Swd B Bow
Belf        Swordmaster   17/7.04 47  18   1  27  26  13  12   3 C Swd
Yumina      Cleric          15.51 18   0   8  10  14  17   4  10 B Stf
Wendell     Bishop       xx/12.78 31   1   7   5  15   6   6  11 C Mgc C Stf
Arran       Bishop        xx/6.99 27   4   3  11   9   5   5   9 E Mgc D Stf
Feena       Dancer           8.02 18   9   0   8  19  12   7   0 E Swd
Xane        Freelancer       6.21 21 DOESNT MATTER

C18 2/86 turns

Barst, Marth and Ryan lined up along the mountains to the west to tank the Paladins. Marth got the village on turn 2. Thwomp? more or less soloed the thwomps with killer lance and geosphere support from Palla, who avoided enemy range, because noone else really can and hit level 20 upon killing the boss. Gave Yumina a drill grounds level as a Mage since she's my most likely Gharnef killer.

Edited by Gradivus.

Apparently SF didn't let me edit, probably because my post was becoming so big a wall of text that it couldn't even be stored on the US-Mexican border.

C19 3/89 turns

Turn 1, everyone moved ahead and Thwomp? pulled Wolf to kill him now w/ a Javelin crit or later with two more attacks on EP2, which is what happened. Marth got danced ahead on turn 1 and Wendell on turn 2. Dracoknight!Belf moved next to Marth to distract the upper-right Ballista and 1 of the 4 Paladins from Marth. Wendell was a Sorcerer to survive the Ballista to the left safely. Marth ORKOed the 3 other Paladins safely and could tank them with Starsphere. After the end of turn 2, things looked like this:

Spoiler

N5hv76v.png

Paladin!Ryan + Belf 2HKOed the Thief in the way, DK!Barst ORKOed Sedgar, Horace manipulated the rescuing tile so Wendell can rescue Feena to the right spot and DK!Jeorge used the map save, followed up by MU+Palla killing the boss with a Killer crit + Silver hit:

Spoiler

tajF9ch.png

qFJfiNp.pngNQ2WJbO.png

PEYrraY.png

Res proc #5 on Palla, wtf. She's a physical unit naturally hitting over 10 Res as a Paladin.

Marth then got danced and Again'd twice to the gate by Yumina and Yumina!Xane:

Spoiler

H5xW6Z5.png

Z30vdRg.png

qKfTd3l.png

The Again staff broke, lel.

Marth       Lord            26.94 47  21   0  18  25  23  18   1 B Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe
Thwomp?     Dracoknight  17/20.00 55  23   2  26  23  19  28   3 A Lnc E Axe     1 Shield
Palla       Dracoknight  12/13.31 40  23   1  19  22  14  16   8 A Lnc E Axe
Barst       Dracoknight  11/11.86 39  23   1  11  23  10  22   3 D Lnc B Axe     1 Scroll
Ryan        Horseman      16/9.52 41  22   1  25  18   9  16   4 D Swd B Bow
Belf        Dracoknight   17/7.88 45  21   1  21  20  13  16   3 B Lnc E Axe
Yumina      Cleric          17.27 19   0  11  12  14  18   4  10 B Stf           1 Dust
Wendell     Bishop       xx/13.42 32   1   7   5  16   6   6  11 C Mgc B Stf
Feena       Dancer           8.82 18   9   0   8  19  12   7   0 E Swd
Xane        Freelancer       6.91 21 DOESNT MATTER

C20 4/93 turns

Forged a +2 mt, +11 crit Levin Sword called Bolting. Thwomp? got an Energy Drop. Thwomp? was warped into the area above the treasure room door. She crit the Swordslayer!Hero w/ a Master Sword crit and dropped the Master Sword into the convoy to equip Bolting (the guy drops a Vulnerary). Marth took the Master Sword from the convoy and got danced ahead. He had Geosphere support from Jeorge through the wall. Killer Bow!Sniper!Palla baited the sniper within the treasure room through the wall. EP1, Marth had to crit one or both of the nearby Heroes at 49 crit. If he doesn't crit both, Ryan has to crit w/ Killer Bow next turn. Thwomp? has to kill the Hero and the Sniper with a Bolting crit + Hit, each having a 53.76% chance (on top of the 51% Master Sword crit on PP). She also should crit the Warrior once, but it did not happen and through improvisation I managed to cope without the crit (killed off Jeorge on turn 2 through the wall and had Ryan kill the Warrior on turn 3 with a Killer Bow crit). Palla must crit the Sniper on turn 1 EP or turn 2 PP. Turn 2, Marth opened the door and Thwomp? had to kill the General with 1 Master Sword crit in 2 attacks (80.64% chance). Xane (as Dracoknight!Barst) attracted the Thoron!Sage so he doesn't block the way (got danced by Feena). Belf (who got pure water'd) + Horace killed the Master Key!Thief.

Turn 3, Horace gave the key to Xane and Xane opened the Bullion (L) chest. Belf got danced and took the Master Key away from Xane. Barst finished off the Sage with Silver Axe and Marth and Thwomp? fullmoved.

Turn 4, Malicia thief'd the Again staff. Barst opened the door. Belf opened the Brave Lance chest and convoy dropped the Master Key. Horace took it from the convoy and got the Brave Sword. Ryan got danced to the map save. Xane then killer axe crit the Sniper near Hardin at 29 crit and Thwomp? killed Hardin with 2 31% Mercurius crits.

The chance for the pre-map save stuff was 3.30%, for the post-map save stuff it was 2.47%. Since I was insistent on getting the 4-turn (it made me procrastinate for 1 month), neither of those chances takes more than 42 attempts on average and the number of crits needed was spectacular (11), I was willing to go for that. Have some random screenshots:

Spoiler

VuMuXiD.pngHuvfwwA.png26ihio0.png

RIP Jeorge.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 1 month later...

As I've just noticed, because I've redone from the map save in C19 due to messing up with chapter saves, Palla no longer has her 5th Res proc. Sad.

C20x 3/96 turns

Promoted Yumina. Feena got a round in the drill grounds and an Angelic Robe so she survives a Sniper, Marth got a Dracoshield and a Def Bond. Gave Swordmaster!Barst an Arms Scroll and forged a +3 mt, +3 crit Brave Sword named Flush. The Arms Scroll greatly improved reliability here because it allowed Barst to kill Eremiah (Flush) and a General (Master Sword) more reliably and gave him +1 Atk so he only needs one crit against a Berserker instead of two. Turn 1, Marth got danced ahead and revealed 3 Berserkers. Barst killed the first one with a Bolting crit + hit. Gradivus!Palla and Silver Lance!Belf killed the second one. Thwomp? flew up (across the pillars) to attack the 3rd Berserker with Killer Lance. She needs to kill that Berserker with a crit and the next one with a crit aswell, having 2 attempts (due to the PP) on the first one and one on the second one.

Turn 2, Marth revealed the first General and Barst killed him with a Master Sword crit + hit. Belf revealed the second General and Palla killed him with 2x Gradivus. Thwomp? fullmoved ahead and healed with a Vulnerary, Marth got danced and fullmoved ahead, using a Pure Water.

EP was pretty tough, Thwomp? took the Meteor so that's out of the way, but Marth still had to survive multiple Generals and Longbow!Snipers (ORKOed a General back with Armorslayer). Feena also had to survive a 34 Atk Sniper.

Turn 3, Thwomp? revealed Eremiah and Yumina warped Barst up so he can kill Eremiah with 3 Flush hits. The overall chance of this strat was around 7.5%. Screens:

Spoiler

cceKwyv.pngpcrHFhA.png0tc6NqK.png

kLj5KQK.pngmJswkyl.pngUhPCUI7.png

oa4SUTy.png4DDc5xE.pngGpsFntB.png

Marth       Lord            28.39 49  25   0  22  27  26  23   3 B Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe, 1 Shield
Thwomp?     Dracoknight  17/20.00 55  25   2  26  23  19  28   3 A Lnc E Axe     1 Drop, 1 Shield
Palla       Paladin      12/14.70 43  23   1  20  23  14  14  10 E Swd A Lnc
Barst       Swordmaster  11/13.46 43  22   1  25  28  12  20   3 B Swd           2 Scrolls
Ryan        Horseman     16/10.02 46  23   1  28  19   9  18   4 A Bow
Belf        Paladin       17/8.09 47  21   1  21  20  13  14   6 D Swd B Lnc
Yumina      Cleric        19/1.95 25   1  14  14  17  20   7  12 E Mgc A Stf     1 Dust
Wendell     Bishop       xx/13.86 32   1   7   5  16   6   6  11 C Mgc B Stf
Jeorge      Sniper        xx/8.77 DIED IN C20
Horace      Dracoknight   xx/4.48 27  16   1  14  13   7  13   3 B Lnc E Axe
Feena       Dancer          10.38 26  10   0  10  21  12   9   0 E Swd           1 Robe
Xane        Freelancer       7.54 22 DOESNT MATTER

Redid C20x to forge +5 mt +3 crit on the Flush, instead of +3 mt +3 crit. It's necessary for C22 and redoing was not too hard, Barst even became more reliable against the General because the Flush now ORKOed cleanly. His level also changed slightly, which I corrected in the stat box.

Edited by Gradivus.

C21 3/99 turns

Gave Barst a Speedwing so he isn't doubled by Wyverns as a Dracoknight. Skipped the Starlight because it isn't worth it. Marth got danced ahead. MU went within support range. Made a formation to protect Feena and Yumina. Palla started flying towards the boss. EP, Marth was within range of a Berserker, a Meteor!Sorc, an SM and 2 Dragons, as well as 3 more Wyverns that would only attack him if he's below 16 HP after the Sorc, Zerker and SM (fortunately that's unlikely). Thanks to the +10 avo from the MU support, he had a 58% chance to survive that, and he killed them all on counterattack using the Flush. Swordmaster!Ryan, Ryan!Xane and Dracoknight!Belf tanked the Wyverns near the start (Belf survived 2 attacks as he got doubled).

Turn 2, Wendell and Yumina used Physic (on Marth) and Fortify respectively, MU killed the Meteor!Sorc and Marth went onto the fort. Yumina got danced and rescued Horace up, who was en route to the secret shop. Dracoknight!Barst used a Pure Water so he can tank the remaining Berserker + Sorcerer near the cave and get the Talisman on turn 3. EP, Marth counterkilled a Swordmaster and Palla tanked a Wyvern (they don't double Dracoknights on H2, which was very useful).

Turn 3, Palla Killer Lance crit the boss (used the map save at the end of turn 2 for that crit and to make Barst not get crit by the Zerker or Sorc, as they both had 10 crit on him). Horace went shopping, buying 3 arms scrolls, 3 spirit dusts, 2 dracoshields, 2 energy drops, 3 talismans and 1 angelic robe. Yumina rescued Feena in front of Marth so she can dance him ahead, and Wendell again'd him to the gate.

Used Thwomp? as a Paladin here so she can hit B swords, she was 2 attacks away from it.

Screens:

Spoiler

zIzLtvm.pngEf6FR8a.pngCBaOLgo.png

IzJLhvO.pngY01Ccou.pnggxj8j4l.png

PsttKEl.pngqTtJ4j3.pngcdHi6LQ.png

1qETOjp.png

C22 2/101 turns

Lol. Had I had better foresight, I could've just 3-turned this (would have 1 rescue, 1 warp and 1 again available, which is well enough) and used an extra warp in C15 for the same total turncount. I now had to face the consequences by relying on a 2.52%-chance strat (39 attempts on average... following my arbitrary 42 rule on this). It would've been 105 attempts on average had I not redone the Flush forge as I would've needed 1 more crit (and with my luck, that's like 300 attempts or 8 hours in practice).

Gave Thwomp? 2 Dracoshields, 1 Arms Scroll and 4 Talismans to survive this with some HP to spare (important for AI reasons) and kill Berserkers reliably with the Flush. Gave Feena a drill level for HP and a Res Bond to survive a Swarm and Gordin a Res Bond so I don't have to use a Pure Water on every attempt (saves real time). Barst also got 2 Goddess Icons to minimize crit, which isn't necessary anymore for this strat but I forgot to change it back (could come in handy in endgame anyway). Marth got an Angelic Robe.

Turn 1, Bishop!Belf and Bishop!Yumina barrier'd Bishop!Ymir and Paladin!Thwomp?, with Radd helping get it to the right place. Palla killed the nearby Sorc and Gordin and Horace moved up as sacrifices. Feena danced Marth ahead and Barst protected Feena from a Swordmaster. Wendell then warped Ymir up near the right door and Ymir rescued Thwomp? while standing right next to the Glower!Sorcerer. Thwomp?, with Flush equipped, opened the door using a Master Key.

EP, Ymir attracted 2 Meteors and then got killed by the Glower (the siege mages here are extremely insistent on attacking first, even if another enemy can kill). Gordin got attacked by the Swarm!Sorc and then the Berserker and the Mage Dragon killed him and Horace. Marth got attacked by a Fire Dragon and a Glower. Thwomp? counterkilled a Fire Dragon, a Swordmaster, a Mage Dragon and a Berserker. She had to get a crit (37.59%) against the Fire Dragon, luckily the other enemies were slow or frail enough, respectively, to be killed in one round reliably. After that, she had enough HP that a Killer Axe!Berserker wouldn't be able to kill her in 1 hit. Marth had to be hit by both enemies on EP (68 and 76 disp hit respectively) so that he would be killed by that Berserker. That's important because if Marth can't be killed in a single hit by the Berserker in the top-left hallway, Thwomp? is seen as the more vulnerable target because of her lower Lck, and that would cause him to move towards Thwomp? and block the way for Marth on turn 2. If Marth's within killable range while MU isn't, the Berserker moves towards Marth and basically doesn't matter. Ymir and Gordin also had not to be critted by 3 siege mages in total, at ~6% each.

Turn 2, Thwomp? Gradivus critted the boss at 18% and Marth got danced by Feena, who got warped, after ORKOing the Meteor!Sorc in the top-right hallway and then got Again'd to the throne (this time Wendell warped Feena and Yumina used Again). Had only the Thwomp? crits against the Fire Dragon and the boss been necessary, the chance would've been 6.77%, but alas, skipping through FE12 isn't that simple.

Screens:

Spoiler

OXAPEFs.pngYxnrOgx.pngGHdriMv.png

bLhFPer.pngGS9yvb1.pngIonvuO0.png

HcSEJ75.pngq2WJono.png6CEAJXy.png

P4U5gwh.pngOQBs4pm.pngqH5db6K.png

mYi2yqv.pngKve0Lix.png

Marth       Lord            30.00 50  27   0  23  27  28  23   3 A Swd           1 Boots, 1 Robe, 1 Shield
Thwomp?     Paladin      17/20.00 57  24   2  28  25  19  30  14 A Swd A Lnc     1 Drop, 3 Shields, 4 Talismans, 1 Scroll
Palla       Dracoknight  12/15.69 42  25   1  21  23  14  16   7 A Lnc E Axe
Barst       Dracoknight  11/14.23 42  26   1  19  23  17  24   3 D Lnc A Axe     1 Wing, 2 Scrolls
Ryan        Horseman     16/10.59 46  23   1  28  19   9  18   4 A Bow
Belf        Dracoknight   17/9.15 46  22   1  22  21  13  16   3 B Lnc E Axe
Yumina      Bishop        19/3.49 27   1  14  14  19  20   8  14 E Mgc A Stf     1 Dust
Wendell     Bishop       xx/14.91 33   1   7   6  17   7   6  12 C Mgc B Stf
Nagi        Manakete        15.51 32  18   2  19  18  10  21  21 -
Feena       Dancer          11.44 27  10   0  11  22  13   9   0 E Swd           1 Robe
Xane        Freelancer       8.28 23 DOESNT MATTER
Jeorge      Sniper        xx/8.77 DIED IN C20
Horace      Dracoknight   xx/4.48 DIED IN C22
Gordin      Hunter          10.66 DIED IN C22
Ymir        Warrior          base DIED IN C22
Edited by Gradivus.

C23 2/103 turns

Gave Nagi a Str Bond, Barst the Energy Drop and Yumina 4 Spirit Dusts and 3 Arms Scrolls, as a Sage. Then, I drill grounded Yumina for a point of magic since she was at 24 magic, and I need 26 for endgame.

Turn 1, Parthia!Ryan and Aura!Yumina killed the left Fire Dragon. Bolting!Marth, Killer Bow!Sniper!Belf and Killer Axe!Berserker!Barst ganged up on the right Fire Dragon, with one of them needing to crit. Thwomp? went as far ahead as possible and Gradivus'd the Mage Dragon below the staircase. Palla finished it off with Dragonpike. Marth got danced and moved onto the staircase, within 7 tiles of the right Glower!Sorc but not within range of the upper Mage Dragon. Arran barrier'd Nagi and Wendell warped her right below Gharnef. She then OHKOed the Mage Dragon near Gharnef (without relying on HP rolls thanks to the Str bond). EP, the four siege mages above all attacked Nagi and Gharnef moved off the throne to finish her off. The Fire Dragon below Gharnef moved down, and the Mage Dragon + 2x Glower + 2x Fire Dragon group didn't attack. Gharnef's Glower Goons moved down, blocking the narrow staircase.

Turn 2, Thwomp? killed the Mage Dragon above the staircase with a Gradivus crit. Palla got danced to brave lance the first Glower Goon and Marth killed the second one with Flush. Wendell then again'd Marth to the throne.

Screens:

Spoiler

n4jdQss.pngskdQdQf.pngNaXZ9rg.png

5lekuDa.png6mV3sGX.pngbKOtlIq.png

tIlu1Bg.png7gC56Gl.pngFp4Ojhj.png

G7V8GUk.pngseqVYpG.png

Endgame 2/105 turns

Used a prostrat Chiki found recently, by forging a +1 Thoron so Nyna can ORKO Maria. Named it Good Ending. That saves me a lot of effort. Made a formation to prevent the enemies from standing in the way; first Arran got killed by the Fire Dragon to the left, then Robert (the right-most Paladin) got killed by the Fire Dragon to the right. Dracoknight!Wendell survived a Mage Dragon who he attracted due to low Lck. Then, the Ice Dragons attacked Dracoknight!Palla and Hero!Belf respectively and the second Fire Dragon to the left attacked Barst, who had to crit him with a Killer Axe, at 41% crit and around 100 hit. Thwomp? (also a Dracoknight) then got attacked by the Wyvern, who she crit although she didn't have to, since Ryan could've just killed it with Parthia after Palla moved off her tile to kill Lena on turn 2. Then, Sirius recruited Nyna and gave her the Good Ending so she can kill Maria. Thwomp then killed Elice (at 1-range, very importantly) and Yumina healed Barst with a Physic. Then, Belf used the map save and Marth and Barst attacked Medeus and Yumina got danced to finish him off. Either Marth or Barst had to crit, and Yumina had to crit. The chance is 5.39%, but I actually got it on the first attempt.

Screens:

Spoiler

yYsHAtO.png6W7hC87.pngkZzT8xz.png

7rBQvza.pngtv9ytfe.png338z1mW.png

MvoiX53.pngpM4HKW4.pnguyzJQBD.png

klkkIAF.pngJDgcXLk.pngg78CtCC.png

IJOMEyS.png1VwLYuh.png

Units

Spoiler

Final Stats:

wUwhIvD.pngO6TbAWv.png

He was pretty solid. His exp gain worked out well and he was good at surviving his way to the throne, and he was very good at Flushing enemies.

BYjTLls.pngUnV9kBO.png

What the actual fuck. She grew to 26 Def as a Dracoknight naturally. In the early midgame (C9-11) she was kinda competing with Palla as to who will be the Thwomp Dracoknight and who will be on the sideshow, and she got such a ridiculous amount of Def that it wasn't really a contest anymore. In the lategame, she could tank even the worst matchups, including the hellish throne room of C22, after she got an extra load of stat boosters. Sword rank came in handy for using Flush in the lategame. Early on her Str was problematic, but it somewhat normalized itself throughout the game.

ZmgUbTr.pngsdSrcYE.png

He was good early on, but his Spd was shitty as always so he was pretty weak in the lategame. He still found some tasks there, though, and Parthia with could still do meaty chip with his Str.

zVn3ju2.png

I think he was useful early on, I don't even remember exactly. Later on he was expendable.

ccD8HOM.png

Arran/10. Pretty good early on, afterwards you can't really expect anything.

X1arTyS.pngoKtwK37.png

Pretty good. She was extremely good early on and kinda fell off because Thwomp? took over.

AOjvE3a.pngTkAmEwF.png

Very useful for staffbotting, Again, Warp, Physic and Fortify are extremely useful. I could also keep her unpromoted for a long time, so she could get exp. She could also use

Oajezal.png5MOCOw9.png

I think he got pretty good levels (which you can expect with Pirate growths), but he had trouble doubling for most of the time. Still, his Def was very useful aswell, he was much better at not dying in 2 attacks than Palla, which I needed pretty often.

2MwqzjX.png

Got the warp. For sacrificing himself so heroically to a terribly designed map, he deserves to be honored permanently... just kidding he got dumped, and for obvious reasons.

XSeEDsb.pngjy9FXMP.png

Wendell ftw, he got the staff rank to use Warp, Physic and Again thanks to his great availability. He also survived a dragon so hail the pope.

zG4sfb2.pngYvm4FBw.png

I didn't even use him and he should probably be glad.

jNmcJpl.pngnyN6hR6.png

Dancer+5/10, survived a Longbow in C20x.

d9vHPSg.png

Pretty good for the first few chapters he's there, but after a while he was Ryan -1, so he was pretty bad. His unplanned casualty in C20 saved my back from another 15 or so resets. Worth it.

52Scv4I.png

Lol Horace

s7PDqw5.pngQ3XPMBE.png

Pretty solid. Not a spectacular unit, but he could move far and deal decent damage, so he was useful most of the time. Dracoknights ftw.

M2VDfYS.png

Lol Robert, but he survived longer than Horace.

VOF9dVL.pngYjbdHn6.png

Xane/10. The last 4 chapters were so fast he didn't even get fielded.

AQwnfrB.pngSUId2C6.png

Died in very heroic stunts.

E5sgB4m.pngWzuM8wL.png

10/10, she made a good ending possible.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 6 months later...

alright so maybe it's been a year, and sure, maybe i foolishly lost the save from my previous redo but, due to the Mummy's Curse, i cannot rest peacefully until I come back to this and get it out of the backlog

Now with videos!

Chapter 1 (4/4):

Same Avatar build as before. Nothing too remarkable here, it's Chapter 1 after all. Having the Growth Drop for Marth finally is going to be a huge help, though.

Chapter 2 (6/10):

Not gonna lie, I got some pretty major BS in my favor on Turn 2, I shouldn't have moved Rody where I did. But when you get results like that... well, as the ancient proverb says, "we take those".

Also, I adjusted the screen sizes to make the smaller screen more readable while keeping the main gameplay screen the focus, hopefully it's easier to look at now.

I probably won't be showing prep screens from here on out, as my computer already wishes to explode every time I render one of these and they just sort my inflate the video time by a couple minutes. Still gonna show Drill Grounds, promotions, etc.

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 3 (6/16):

Rare(?) footage of FE12 enemies actually trading Vulneraries.

So this clear was kind of sloppy, due in part to me messing up some stuff and not really being entirely sure how to fix it on Turn 3, and missing something very obvious on Turn 5, but it all works out in the end.

Chapter 3x (6/22):

Promoted Rody. It's, uh, a map. Not much to say, so why not include Chapter 4 here too?

Chapter 4 (3/25): used 1 Rescue

Well okay, this map isn't much more interesting. Unless you think "Marth dodges everything to save a Rescue charge" and "Ogma and Yumina die horribly" is interesting.