Your most wanted (NEW) Sacred Seal?

Zeo

The sky is the limit with these seals so far. Every tempest looks like it will give 2 new ones so what are the ones you would be most interested in getting? I'm lacking sleep so I'm only going to throw one out there right now.

Renewal Seal: "Recover 10 HP at the start of every fourth turn."

This would turn every user with Renewal into a Falchion user and every Falchion user into a regenerating steel wall, especially Chrom. It's basically ORKO or bust.

Tell us yours, or throw some ideas out if that's your thing. It's gotta be better than Phantom Spd though.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Counter seals :v

Or maybe a set of seals that lets colorless units be treated as a red, blue or green unit instead of colorless.

Anti-Reinhardt: Immune to attacks from Reinhardt ("Seals are Everything!" would be a good name).

Otherwise, the Fortify Def 1, Hone Attack 1, Speed 1 seals/ then the aformentioned Renewal Seal and some minor skills, you otherwise don't want to waste skill slots on, like Brash Assault 1 or something. Most noteworthy ones will appear in time.

These are all the skills I want as seals. Ones in bold are skills I really, really want.

A passive:
Life and Death, Death Blow, Fury, Triangle Adept, Distant Counter, Close Counter, Fortress Def, Heavy Blade, Shields

B passive:
Breakers, Cancel Affinity, Poison Strike, Seals, Quick Riposte, Wary Fighter, Guard, Renewal, Drag Back, Dazzling Staff, Wrathful Staff, Live to Serve, Life for Bounty, Live for Honor

C passive:
Savage Blow, Hones, Fortifies, Spurs, Weapon EXP, Weapon Valor

A seal that helps the user trigger health-dependent skills? The effect would be that Quick Riposte can be triggered at lower health, or Brash Assault could be triggered at higher health (two different seals are being described). I'm thinking along the lines of Phantom Speed here (which 'buff' the Sweeps).

I think the EXP Skills, Valor Skills, Badge Skills, (maybe HM skills later on?) would make good seals. I don't really care waste a ton of SP getting all three levels of those skills, but I tested an EXP skill out on Athena. It was nice for leveling her up. Instead of spending EXP getting all 3 levels to make leveling sword units easier, to have a seal I could move around from character to character. 

Seals that give weapon effectiveness vs Cavalry/Armor/Flier.

A "Brave-Breaker" that prevents Brave weapons (Dire Thunder included) from getting a followup attack.

Phantom Atk/Def/Res/HP: The same thing as Phantom Spd but for the other stats.

A seal modeled after the Subdue skill would be nice to have for Training Tower. Seals that offer 1-2 range counter would be great also but it's probably too ridiculous to just give out for free.

Extra Squad Ace seals for duplicate Atk +1 and Spd +1 are what I'm betting for the most though.

There are a LOT of sacred seals that I want to happen, but if I'm trying to be realistic, chances are you can only have Sacred Seals of skills that have 3 tiers, with the exception of Phantom Speed and Quickened Pulse.

So of the ones I consider to still be good as an extra thing at the first tier I'd probably go with:

Renewal (TT and CC are so easy with Renewal)

Heavy Blade (I want Ike to have a different A-slot but still use Aether)

Watersweep & Windsweep (For those speedsters, also because you could then hypothetically have both sweeps)

Quick Riposte, VantageDesperation, and Weaponbreakers (All for obvious reasons.)

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Renewal Seal: "Recover 10 HP at the start of every fourth turn."

This would turn every user with Renewal into a Falchion user and every Falchion user into a regenerating steel wall, especially Chrom. It's basically ORKO or bust.

So Renewal 1, 2, AND 3?

Sounds like Linde with Breath of Life 1, 2, and 3 healing 15 HP to each adjacent ally (I got the full 45 HP heal once in tempest trials)

2 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Phantom Atk/Def/Res/HP: The same thing as Phantom Spd but for the other stats.

Phantom Atk + Heavy Blade... *gulp*

I actually really want Phantom HP though, so I can finally give Panic Ploy to someone.

The idea of Distant Counter Seal is so freaking good... Let my Oboro fly to attack all these archers plz

But Counter Seals sounds soo good to be real, so probably no... A Renewal seal then, that one sounds good too

@XRay @Korath88 lol! I doubt Life and Death 1 would happen ever just because while I'm pretty sure the Blow skills wouldn't stack (Death Blow 1 AND 3? lolno) Life and Death is a pure stat increase skill and increasing 8 ATTACK AND SPEED is too ridiculous to even consider, even with the defense decrease.

It gives a character like Bartre 33 speed, while giving a speed demon like Athena 46 at NEUTRAL and without a +SPD seal.

...Nah.

Now... Fury 1 on the other hand.... Come on, you know you want to give someone that Fury 4. It's basically Life and Death 2 without the loss of bulk.

Edited by Zeo

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Like he needs it anyway

Quick Pulse masterrace

Honestly speaking, Blow skills, LnD1 and Fury 1 are all way too juicy for them to actually give us. I don't see that happening and if it does? It's a limited thing and I don't mean TT limited.

I'd race to 100k if something like Death Blow 1 was the prize at the top (assuming it did infact stack).

Edited by Zeo

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

But that would mean Death Blow 4 for Reinhardt.

REINHARDT.

Why are you making it sound like bad news?

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Like he needs it anyway

Quick Pulse masterrace

Of course he needs it. One Reinhardt can use Quickened Pulse while the other two/three can use Life and Death, Death Blow, and Attack +1. Reinhardt master race never refuses more power.

I'd like to see the SP "Valor" skills as Seals.  Pop one of them one the unit you're training and make grinding SP much easier.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Of course he needs it. One Reinhardt can use Quickened Pulse while the other two/three can use Life and Death, Death Blow, and Attack +1. Reinhardt master race never refuses more power.

I can tell you're going to have a lot of fun doing this.

Pick your poison:

Spoiler

Reinhardt with Cancel Affinity

Reinhardt with Death Blow 4

Reinhardt with Life and Death 4

Reinhardt with Quick Pulse Moonbow

Oh hey looks like my new arena defense team in 20XX