New August Banner?

Arthur97

9 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

What People Want: Jugdral, Magvel, and/or Tellius in any way, shape, or form

What We'll Probably Get: Summer Lucina Banner - Yukata Lucina (Red Mage - Fireworks Tome), Bikini Lucina (Lance -Trident), Super Sweaty Lucina (Dagger - Use your imagination), Sundress Lucina (Green Mage - Mint Chocolate Ice Cream magic??????)

You seem a smidge bitter. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

You seem a smidge bitter. 

Naw. It's all in good fun. At the end of the day, I actually like Lucina. I'm quite content with the normal Lucina, Masked Marth, and Spring Lucina I nabbed. But as a general rule, I'd just much rather see new characters over costumed characters. Even if we got a bunch of characters I know absolutely nothing about, I'll be perfectly happy. ^^

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Naw. It's all in good fun. At the end of the day, I actually like Lucina. I'm quite content with the normal Lucina, Masked Marth, and Spring Lucina I nabbed. But as a general rule, I'd just much rather see new characters over costumed characters. Even if we got a bunch of characters I know absolutely nothing about, I'll be perfectly happy. ^^

Balance is always nice. I personally as a rule though, only pull on limited edition battles so having one of my favorites is nice. Granted, it would be terrible for me if they did that many Lucinas.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Balance is always nice. I personally as a rule though, only pull on limited edition battles so having one of my favorites is nice. Granted, it would be terrible for me if they did that many Lucinas.

I'd probably pull on a costume banner if one of my faves got some love. But most of my faves from the newer games are more obscure characters while the older games don't seem to get as many special edition characters, so I'll settle for the normal copies as they come around. But I definitely have more than enough Lucinas to satisfy that desire.

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'd probably pull on a costume banner if one of my faves got some love. But most of my faves from the newer games are more obscure characters while the older games don't seem to get as many special edition characters, so I'll settle for the normal copies as they come around. But I definitely have more than enough Lucinas to satisfy that desire.

The main reason I wait is because they are limited, and I do get several other characters on the way so it works out. I don't even have to super like them, but if I don't, I can deal with not getting them. Like Caeda. I wanted her, but it was not the end of the world. There are a few normals that could make me pull though. LIke female Morgan.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The main reason I wait is because they are limited, and I do get several other characters on the way so it works out. I don't even have to super like them, but if I don't, I can deal with not getting them. Like Caeda. I wanted her, but it was not the end of the world. There are a few normals that could make me pull though. LIke female Morgan.

It's cool. I'm a completionist, but at the same time, I don't really care much for the limited characters unless of course they're really unique units like Spring Camilla. I'd love some more flying mages. You better believe I'd pull for mounted archers or flying healers, mages, or archers.

I'd super love to get some second generation characters though. Awakening and Fates have pretty good representation, but it'd be pretty sweet to get get Kinshi Knight Shigure...

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It goes against most of my own opinions on the game, but I would actually like to get one more Lucina, just so I can on occasion use a team of 4 Lucinas.

12 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

It goes against most of my own opinions on the game, but I would actually like to get one more Lucina, just so I can on occasion use a team of 4 Lucinas.

Well, considering the Choose Your Legends banner shouldn't be too far away now, you'll get your wish.

I think four Lucinas is enough for now xD

She'll probably come about in the future, but I hope they hold off a bit. I like a range of characters and don't just want to always see the same ones chosen - even ones I like more than others.

I don't want another special banner until Halloween, personally, but I doubt they'll hold off that long.

Edited by Cute Chao

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I think four Lucinas is enough for now xD

She'll probably come about in the future, but I hope they hold off a bit. I like a range of characters and don't just want to always see the same ones chosen - even ones I like more than others.

I don't want another special banner until Halloween, personally, but I doubt they'll hold off that long.

I'll say enough when Lucina already gas as much as reprints as Altria.

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I'll say enough when Lucina already gas as much as reprints as Altria.

I'm afraid I don't know the reference ^.^''

I don't think it helps Lucina to get as much focus. Whilst her fans might be pleased, people who don't particularly care for her will possibly start to find the increasing copies grating when their favourites are glossed over, whilst people who already dislike her will hate her more for her being rubbed in their face, again whilst their favourites are likely glossed over...

And I'm sure even a fair amount of her fans want to see some of their other favourites in the limelight...

Edited by Cute Chao

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't think it helps Lucina to get as much focus. Whilst her fans might be pleased, people who don't particularly care for her will possibly start to find the increasing copies grating when their favourites are glossed over, whilst people who already dislike her will hate her more for her being rubbed in their face, again whilst their favourites are likely glossed over...

And I'm sure even a fair amount of her fans want to see some of their other favourites in the limelight...

Or they're more practical like me and don't want to spend all their money on Lucinas. 

They have at least kept her out of being in every event. 

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I was referring to Altria Pendragon,the famous  first Saber of Fate Franchise . In Fate:Grand Order she already have 6 reprints including 2 seasonal ones and  4 in-universe expies ( who is said to be different character but the physical design is 90%same),and a male version of her from the prototype . 

Oh,of course people who hated her will complain,but do the company care as long they got money?

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I was referring to Altria Pendragon,the famous  first Saber of Fate Franchise . In Fate:Grand Order she already have 6 reprints including 2 seasonal ones and  4 in-universe expies ( who is said to be different character but the physical design is 90%same),and a male version of her from the prototype . 

Oh,of course people who hated her will complain,but do the company care as long they got money?

Can't wait for Lucina Alter.

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I'd imagine not just the people who dislike her, though. I like her, although she's not my favourite, and she's getting a bit everywhere.

Plus I imagine there are plenty of people not willing to spend for a copy of the same character multiple times when they'd rather wait for others.

Ofc, I don't know how it all works. For all I know, Lucina fans outweigh those who dislike her and are meh, and the majority are willing to put money into the game to keep getting copies of the same character. I honestly don't know if I'd do it or not if it were my favourite, but then my favourites tend to be less likely to get special events, sadly ^.^''

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Or they're more practical like me and don't want to spend all their money on Lucinas. 

They have at least kept her out of being in every event. 

Pretty much... I'm glad of that, too. Like I say, I like her as a character, but it gets a bit dull to see the same one multiple times for me...

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Everybody complains about too much Lucina and here I am never having pulled her.

Did you not get her masked version in TT? It was pretty good of them to give out basically a free Lucina... even without skills.

I got her normal but didn't bother with her easter version, since she didn't want to come and I got the two I really wanted ^.^''

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Did you not get her masked version in TT? It was pretty good of them to give out basically a free Lucina... even without skills.

I got her normal but didn't bother with her easter version, since she didn't want to come and I got the two I really wanted ^.^''

Earned and pulled are two different things. Besides, what am I going to do with Enigmatic Blade Marth outside of use her?

19 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I did but that one doesn’t really count. (even though the masked version does, in fact, say that an aspiration may under no circumstances cease to exist)

I didn’t bother with the Easter version because I simply can’t be bothered with seasonals.