Especially since I don't think anywhere lets me play the DLC :(

This site  literally have a savefile with dlc in it

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JSND said:

This site  literally have a savefile with dlc in it

Oh wow. I got the translation pack off this site, but didn't know about savefiles. Do I just download it and it then runs from there?

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh wow. I got the translation pack off this site, but didn't know about savefiles. Do I just download it and it then runs from there?

Yeah dl the save and copy it to your Emu/DS place for save file. Note that this means you played a different save file

Afaik the save file is packed with the translation patch. Like i downloaded the patch the day v1 is released and it had the file

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

Yeah dl the save and copy it to your Emu/DS place for save file. Note that this means you played a different save file

Afaik the save file is packed with the translation patch

Ah brilliant. Thanks :D

I'm useless with this sort of thing, so never thought to look for it xD

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yeah balance is is very important, That's why IS should balance flood Lucina with flood of Lyn. Bunny Lyn, Swimsuit Lyn, Christmas Lyn, Masked Hanon with very own Tempest and few others because more Lyns means more balance.

In this case, just give me more Lucina.

3 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I feel like most characters only have rights to two or three alternative versions in heroes, the only character that I feel could reasonably have five variants could be marth (shadow dragon, mystery, original also known as pantsless and two events at most) and just keep in mind that I don't even like marth.

Lucina is kind of becoming the new Marth though.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

I think I heard it sold as well as FE11, which was quite poorly. I think most people really didn't trust another remake after SD, which is quite a shame since FE12 was actually a pretty good game.

I like the way you think. And a flood of Lyn means I might finally pull her.

At least your only Lyn isn't a healer. Then again, she's kind of mediocre as a swordie from what I understand anyways.

Bride Lyn is actually really useful, She raised lot of ungrateful sons and daughters for me in tower. One of best for task if you ask me.

And yeah sword Lyn is pretty mediocre because low attack, even if her Sol Katti is awesome weapon. I think she might be really awesome with TA3. At least that's what I will try on her once I get son of her husband best friend again.

@Arthur97: I m not against as long as game will  balance it by mechanics I mentioned.

Edited by Tenzen12

37 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

At least your only Lyn isn't a healer. Then again, she's kind of mediocre as a swordie from what I understand anyways.

I honestly pulled for Bride!Lyn, because I just want her already. The sword version would be better, sure, but healer Lyn is better then no Lyn...