New August Banner?

Arthur97

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CYL sounds like it'll be in September, although it could be August, depending on how they're defining "summer". Either way, it'd make sense for it to be another month-long one when it does show up.

Why would there be an extra Summer theme? Yes, I know it's "Summer", but I don't think they'd do it twice in a row.

Let's just hope it's nothing good. I already went Orb-broke trying to net Katarina.

Yeah, we already got brides and swimsuits, we don't need anymore summer. Besides, Magvel, Tellius, and Jugdral still need more love. The next new banner needs to be one of those three.

You know, if Intelligent Systems are sneaky, they release some really heavy hitters before the CYL banner drops in order to make sure players are low on orbs, which would convince a lot of people to drop more money than normal in order to get the fan favorites.

Don't really know who'd do the trick though that isn't already in the game. Sigurd?

Edited by Thane

3 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I suspect another summer themed banner, maybe Yukata/Summer Festival theme. Fates might be the chosen game this time.

3 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Why would there be an extra Summer theme? Yes, I know it's "Summer", but I don't think they'd do it twice in a row.

Let's just hope it's nothing good. I already went Orb-broke trying to net Katarina.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, we already got brides and swimsuits, we don't need anymore summer. Besides, Magvel, Tellius, and Jugdral still need more love. The next new banner needs to be one of those three.

I honestly hope we're done with costume banners for a while.  I'd like to see some actual new characters and think the swimsuits were already too soon after the Bride Banner.  I hope it's Tellius or Magvel, but would understand if they wanted to do a Jugdrel Banner.

I'm not sure how quick they can churn out the units, but I sorta feel like the current Echoes Banner should have come out back when the FE12 Banner did.  An extra month is a long time for the hype to die down, and I don't think people were clamoring for FE12 units.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I honestly hope we're done with costume banners for a while.  I'd like to see some actual new characters and think the swimsuits were already too soon after the Bride Banner.  I hope it's Tellius or Magvel, but would understand if they wanted to do a Jugdrel Banner.

I can't complain about the swimsuits because that hot Freddyyyy <3 *swoons* Best addition to Heroes yet. x3

But yes, Tellius or Magvel, please! Except if it's the Dawn Brigade, I don't care about them at all. Otherwise, I'd be pretty satisfied with any Tellius or Magvel banner!

I'm just here waiting for Magvel, but probably next banner Is not going to have the character I want, that's the most likelly... Since this month has been terrible for me, I hope IntSys prove me wrong and finally give me the character I want, but is not going to happen, right?

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure how quick they can churn out the units, but I sorta feel like the current Echoes Banner should have come out back when the FE12 Banner did.  An extra month is a long time for the hype to die down, and I don't think people were clamoring for FE12 units.

I actually like seeing Charlotte with actual clothes

They could also go with a theme as opposed to a game for the next banner, like the siblings banners, so we could get characters from various worlds. Though I would prefer Jugdral, Magvel, or Tellius as well.

I hope the CYL characters get released as circulating freebies or special battles. Wonder what the odds of that are?

If IS could make this happen for my birthday, it would be great.

Sung to the tune of Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid...

Look at these guys
Aren't they so neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everyone?
Look at my barracks
Soldiers untrained
How many units can one file contain?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everyone
I've got Bartres and Odins a-plenty
I've got Gunters and Jeigans galore
You want some Gwendolyns?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I wanna be where the Laguz are
I wanna see, wanna see them shifting'
Chargin up on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - gauge!
Usin' your Orbs, you don't get too far
Update's required for Oscar, Kieran
Coming along with - what's Bastian's class again?
Sage
Up where there's Rhys, up where there's Jill
Up where's there's even a chance at Calill
Wanderin' free - wish I could see
A Radiant World

What would I give if I could Pull Micaiah?
What would I pay to spend my Orbs on Daein?
Bet'cha Crimea understands
Bet they don't string along their daughters
Bright young women, sick of saving
Ready to spend
And ready to know what the Laguz know
Give 'em my stashed Orbs. and get some units
What's a fire and why does it - what's the thing?
Hurt Beasts?
When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that Tellius above?
Out of from the Wii
Wish I could see
A Radiant World....

Edited by Rezzy

24 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

They could also go with a theme as opposed to a game for the next banner, like the siblings banners, so we could get characters from various worlds. Though I would prefer Jugdral, Magvel, or Tellius as well.

I hope the CYL characters get released as circulating freebies or special battles. Wonder what the odds of that are?

Very unlikely. The goal is to make money.

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If IS could make this happen for my birthday, it would be great.

Sung to the tune of Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid...

Look at these guys
Aren't they so neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everyone?
Look at my barracks
Soldiers untrained
How many units can one file contain?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everyone
I've got Bartres and Odins a-plenty
I've got Gunters and Jeigans galore
You want some Gwendolyns?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I wanna be where the Laguz are
I wanna see, wanna see them shifting'
Chargin up on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - gauge!
Usin' your Orbs, you don't get too far
Update's required for Oscar, Kieran
Coming along with - what's Bastian's class again?
Sage
Up where there's Rhys, up where there's Jill
Up where's there's even a chance at Calill
Wanderin' free - wish I could see
A Radiant World

What would I give if I could Pull Micaiah?
What would I pay to spend my Orbs on Daein?
Bet'cha Crimea understands
Bet they don't string along their daughters
Bright young women, sick of saving
Ready to spend
And ready to know what the Laguz know
Give 'em my stashed Orbs. and get some units
What's a fire and why does it - what's the thing?
Hurt Beasts?
When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that Tellius above?
Out of from the Wii
Wish I could see
A Radiant World....

Wow, beautiful, Rezzy! Simply beautiful. lol

"Part of Your World" is one of the better Disney songs too, imo.

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My wallet and I are going to beat someone up if we get another limited banner next.

I know what you mean.  For most Banners, I'm content to get a unit or two, and wait to let the others come later, if need be, but with the limited time Banners, I feel compelled to get them all, even if I'm only semi-wanting them.  I really wish I had tried to get a Spring Camilla with a better nature than -Atk, but half a year in, and she's still the only option for a Flying Mage.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, beautiful, Rezzy! Simply beautiful. lol

"Part of Your World" is one of the better Disney songs too, imo.

Thank you!  I was actually thinking up the general idea driving the other day, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to share it.

26 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Very unlikely. The goal is to make money.

True, but there's a fine balance between making the most money and keeping your player base happy, so they keep playing, and spending more money. 

Just now, Rezzy said:

True, but there's a fine balance between making the most money and keeping your player base happy, so they keep playing, and spending more money. 

At best, they might let us pick one for free, or give one out depending on who you voted for if you've linked your account.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Thank you!  I was actually thinking up the general idea driving the other day, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to share it.

I see! Nice. Now I've started singing a bit of that song to myself lol.

If I don't actually have to use orbs to get CYL Ike, I wouldn't complain.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

At best, they might let us pick one for free, or give one out depending on who you voted for if you've linked your account.

That would be nice, or maybe they'll make them Grand Hero Battles.

We've had enough for a while imo. We just had Bridal Blessings last month. Both of them were disappointing, I'm not up for a third disappointment. No more special events until Halloween and please, no more Echoes summonings for a while.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

When's Magvel?

I just want to release CYL already I've saving more orbs way too long as it is.

CYL is "after summer", so anybody expecting it before September at the earliest is probably going to be disappointed.