FE playable charaters that you like/hate that everyone else likes/hates

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm not tho!

Also YES I hate his guts. He's just a dumb guy with a pot.

On a similar note, Dorcas.

His pot is the biggest reason why I hate him. It's not cute! He's in an army now! There are actual helmets!

Dorcas never turned out well for me :(

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Something I don't understand about Roy. I've never played his game, so maybe I'm missing something here. But people always say that Roy isn't supposed to be a powerful fighter, and yet he brings down a king and a dragon, is called the Young Lion (which makes me think of strength, because you know, lions), and Eliwood says Roy is a stronger fighter than him and a strong fighter in general.

So...what's going on here, if Roy within his game is said to NOT be a strong fighter as those things imply?

44 minutes ago, Azz said:

I've never seen anywhere where Roy is stated to not be a strong fighter.

I should clarify. I wouldn't say he's a weak fighter but he's definitely more brains than brawn. He doesn't let bad news scare him and he even tricked an enemy into revealing their own trap. He also basically figured out who Elphin really was.  Most of Roy's power comes from the Binding Blade though. Stat-wise, that sword's the third most powerful in the series, tied with Ragnell (in terms of base might specifically. I don't know the base crit and hit-rates).

Though in the manga, Roy defeated Murdock in the most anime way.

Spoiler

He defeats Murdock in the manga when he fuses his Rapier with the magic casted from Lilina and the other Mages.

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Being a weak unit as a main character is not good from a gameplay standpoint though. It just adds unnecessary frustration.

I wouldn't say he's a weak unit. Weakest Lord? I guess so (again, Binding Blade negates most of his weaknesses but it comes so late). But weakest unit in Binding Blade? Nah. His stats and growths are pretty decent. The only thing that really holds him back is his late promotion, but even then, his actual biggest weakness is being stuck to 5 movement for the majority of the game. Something that can easily fixed with the Boots. So no, i wouldn't say Roy's a weak unit. He's just not the best unit either. His Support boosts with Lilina help a lot though, especially since it builds up so fast compared to literally every other GBA Support.

Edited by Armagon

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm not tho!

Also YES I hate his guts. He's just a dumb guy with a pot.

On a similar note, Dorcas.

Hating Dorcas is one thing, but did you have to poison his mutton?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I should clarify. I wouldn't say he's a weak fighter but he's definitely more brains than brawn. He doesn't let bad news scare him and he even tricked an enemy into revealing their own trap. He also basically figured out who Elphin really was.  Most of Roy's power comes from the Binding Blade though. Stat-wise, that sword's the third most powerful in the series, tied with Ragnell (in terms of base might specifically. I don't know the base crit and hit-rates).

Though in the manga, Roy defeated Murdock in the most anime way.

Hide contents

He defeats Murdock in the manga when he fuses his Rapier with the magic casted from Lilina and the other Mages.

I wouldn't say he's a weak unit. Weakest Lord? I guess so (again, Binding Blade negates most of his weaknesses but it comes so late). But weakest unit in Binding Blade? Nah. His stats and growths are pretty decent. The only thing that really holds him back is his late promotion, but even then, his actual biggest weakness is being stuck to 5 movement for the majority of the game. Something that can easily fixed with the Boots. So no, i wouldn't say Roy's a weak unit. He's just not the best unit either. His Support boosts with Lilina help a lot though, especially since it builds up so fast compared to literally every other GBA Support.

There's a manga for Binding Blade?

I like that other people hate: Amelia and Ewan gameplay-wise, Donnel gameplay-wise, Mozu gameplay-wise, Serra as Book Bro mentioned, Clive (I appreciate his development over the course of Echoes' plot even if he is a subpar unit), Micaiah (even though these days she's more divisive than hated), Tsubaki (because he has some actual depth, and he's always turned out good for me), Hayato (because he actually has reasons to act like he does, unlike Ricken)

I hate that other people like: Silas (a creepy, judgmental jerk that the game shills at every turn), Oliver (the joke was never funny), Nah (her Laurent and Inigo supports make her irredeemable to me, but most of her romantic supports involve her being an obnoxious brat regardless), Odin (but not Awakening Owain, who isn't just his gimmick like Odin is), Ike (both PoR and RD, for different reasons), Cordelia (both sides of her personality are just thoroughly unlikable to me), Sain (a shallow womanizer)

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There's a manga for Binding Blade?

Well, there's actually two but the one people talk about is the one called Fire Emblem: The Champion's Blade (or Sword of Champions).

It's basically a retelling of Binding Blade, with some new characters. Besides Roy, there are three other main protagonists: Al, Tiena, and Gant. Weapons named after them actually appear in the game (the game came first though, so i guess the characters are named after the weapons). There's a translation of the manga in the Binding Blade subforum here.

Edited by Armagon

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My favourite Whitewing is actually Catria.

I also like Camus.

Yeah, right. And my name is George Bush W Bush

Xander is better though

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

it wasn't me IT WASN'T ME IT WAS THE GARDENER

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Yeah, right. And my name is George Bush W Bush

Xander is better though

I actually do though? As a character. You don't know me, George Bush W Bush.

Characters I like that others don't 

Odin  - I really liked him even if he may be a bit over the top sometimes. A lot of people nag on his stats and theatrics saying if he is going to be so over the top or "annoying" make him a better unit but he's honestly one of my best units and I get a kick out him.  Owain/Odin will always be a favorite. 

Kagero - She gets some hate about being big breasted but that really doesn't define her character.  I honestly relate to her so often with her art escapades and like how she is loyal to her duty and tries her best in everything she does.

Boey - I honestly really loved him.  Yes he was kind of a subpar mage that a lot of people kicked to the curve by the end game but I love him so much that he will always be on my team he's just great.  His hate mainly comes from his stats

> Python - His stats are where he receives most of his hate but I don't think that takes away from his character. He's quite funny and sarcastic and I love his dynamic as with Forsyth.

> Scarlet - She's more of a not as popular than a hated but I really loved her can do attitude. She loves her people and even though she leaves them she still follows their traditions and fights for what she thinks is right.

Oboro - I'm not too sure how she is on popularity but I love her. A lot of people complain about her but if you look at it her back story is kind of similar to Ike or Marth in that When her parents died she followed in their footsteps trying to accomplish things they couldn't even if it was to a lower extent and that her parents were merchants/tailors.  She deserves a lot more credit than she's given and on any given run through she alway is one of the units I level up past 20 second class.

Characters I don't like that others do

Charlotte - Everyone loves to nag on Camilla about being big boobed and fan service character but no one mentions Charlotte who literally uses her feminine charm to lure guys in, not for love but for their wallet.  I honestly feel bad marrying her off to anyone because I hate they are stuck with her.

>  Takmui - Yes I've read his support with Corrin and it doesn't change that I don't like him. A lot of people told me if I read that I'd like him better and to me it doesn't change anything.  He's an absolute jerk and a bit of a brat. There are three things that keep him from being my least favorite.  1. His support with Oboro is actually kind of sweet and she deserves happiness even if its with a jerk. 2. I drew him as my first 5* in heroes and as much as I hate him it was nice killing the meta. 3. He's not Charlotte making him instantly better. 

Jakob - Most of my dislike for him is because he dissed my tea making skills. I make excellent tea thank you very much.  That and in my first play through I had him marry Felicia and his rude answer wasn't I love you or anything sweet, rather he says I'm only staying with you so you don't mess everything up. To me that is just completely stupid and ruined him for me.

Saber - To me he was kind of bleh the whole time. I mainly used him because for the first part of Celica's path he is the only physical unit but I didn't really like him too much.  I can't say there's a particular reason like the others but he was meh to me.

> Sumia - Firstly, Chrom belongs to F!Robin not you stumbles! Most of her dislike is from her being thrown at Chrom and seemingly forced into the story.  I would prefered a character like say Cherche or honestly anyone getting more screen time than stumbles here. Yes I understand being clumsy, I am much of it myself but for Naga's sake learn to walk.  My baby cousin who just learned how to walk walks light years better than her.  Plus her stats don't save her for me. Cordelia is a lot better of a unit and a Chrom fantasizer.

Gunter - Major Revalation Spoilers

Spoiler

THAT JERK KILLED SCARLET!  IDC if he was posesed or not, he does not kill my Scarlet!!!! That gets him an automatic hate almost as bad as the detestable Charlotte. 

Like, others dislike:
Micaiah: Love her. I will admit she wasn't put to her fullest potential, but I still like how she is in the story for the most part and she's one of the most interesting protags in the series to me.

Sophia: I always use her, even if she's shit. I love her personality, and even if she's bad I enjoy trying to raise her up.

Peri: I know her character isn't too well done, but I still do like her, I like the concept for her character, and I like at least to dig deeper and I do have my theories about her.

Camilla: Same reason as above.

Roy: Everyone probably already said anything I can say above, so.

Dislike, others like:

Pent: I really don't understand why everyone likes Pent so much besides gameplay. He's so damn boring, I can't even pick an aspect that I dislike about him in particular because he's so uninteresting to me.

Hector: I really don't like Hector, is personality is the type I hate in general, and he does many things in the story that really piss me off.

Ephraim: My least favorite lord in the series, I find him incredibly boring, he captures a castle with 5 people, which isn't possible, Leif shows what happens when you try to capture a castle or fort with 5 people. Claimed as an idiot in strategy and somehow manages to win every battle no problem.
Right...

Silas: Every support I read made me like him less. He comes off like a douche in a lot of his supports and it really agitates me.

Raven: More or less an edgy and angsty teen or something and almost no other character trait. Nice.

Sain: The most shallow womanizer character in the series imo, I just... really don't care about him, he's not even entertaining enough for me to somewhat appreciate him.

Clive: I really don't know the opinion on him, but I really do not like him.
I hate how he acts in the story and I find him incredibly obnoxious morally sometimes. Blegh.

Ike: He's really boring, especially in RD.

That's all I can think of for now. I'll add more later if I think of any.

7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Dislike, others like:

Ephraim

:(

8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Sain: The most shallow womanizer character in the series imo, I just... really don't care about him, he's not even entertaining enough for me to somewhat appreciate him.

I agree with this. The fact that he's so.... weird actually made me appreciate Kent more!

48 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually do though? As a character. You don't know me, George Bush W Bush.

I refuse to believe you actually like good people, Satsuma "SatsumaFSoysoy" FSoysoy

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He's smart and lazy, but that's it. Because he's lazy, he doesn't do anything interesting. He doesn't even say anything interesting. He's just bland to me, personality wise.

Gameplay wise, His start is so terrible that it takes too much work than its worth to get him caught up, especially when you can have a Villager Archer long before you get him.

I mean that's part of what I said, his character probably isn't liked by many, and yes he does have a rough start, but I put in the time to train him since I found archers to be viable for once and Tobin wasn't doing so well, right now in my save file Python is among the few level 20's, the others being Alm, Celica, and Clair. I found Python's attitude about everything to be unique in a game where most other characters are fighting for their homeland or saving their religion.

Characters I like that other people seem to dislike:

• Inigo is... Okay, I actually don't think he's that hated or anything, but I hear him mentioned as annoying by people from time to time when he's honestly probably my favorite of Awakening's child characters.
  • Arden. Kind of. I'm deliberately using him and getting him married, even though he's widely and probably rightly considered to suck, just to be contrary. Well, and also because I feel kinda bad for the guy.
  • Kellam seems to be often cited as a character who's totally devoured by his gimmick, which to be fair, he sometimes is. When he's not being played as a one-note joke, however, I actually really like him as a character.
  • I kinda get the impression that Celica is maligned due to making some foolish decisions, which, admittedly, she does do, but I honestly found her to be the more interesting and compelling of the two Valentian protagonists, and she's actually one of my favorite Lords in the series. She feels a bit more human to me overall than Alm does; I just wish she didn't get so shafted near the end. Plus, she's the first member of one of my favorite classes in the series, so that's also a plus.
  • I honestly don't get what about Lyn is supposedly so boring. I mean, yeah, her tutorial maps are kind of a chore, especially before unlocking Hard Mode when you can't turn off tutorials, but as a character I didn't find her to be particularly less interesting than Eliwood or Hector. She does admittedly get shafted after her tale concludes, unfortunately. She also seems to get a lot of hate as a unit, which is something I've never really experienced either, although admittedly that may be partially because I always play through her maps and get her those extra levels whenever I'm playing FE7. She's essentially a Myrmidon who needs a Heaven Seal to promote in exchange for getting Bows out of it.
  • Okay, so, I don't actually have that good an idea of what the general consensus on Gangrel is, but given that a lot of people talk about how Awakening's villains are so boring and bland and never really make a point to exempt him from that statement, I can only assume those criticisms apply to Gangrel, too. To be honest, I actually find him to be one of my favorite villains in the series. Maybe it's just how I read his dialogue and motivations, but there seems to be a lot of subtle depth to him, or at least potential for depth. I also appreciate how he breaks away from the series' gameplay conventions for central antagonists, being neither a dark spellcaster nor a tin tyrant.

Characters I dislike that other people seem to like:
(Note that, unless otherwise stated, I actually don't actively dislike any of these characters; I just don't particularly care about them or see what The Big Deal™ is.)

• Xander and Ryoma. They're going together here because it's sorta the same deal for both of them. I really just find them both to be kinda boring for similar reasons. I don't think I need to mention that they both have fairly large fanbases, haha~
  • Most Jagens, honestly, though more as units than as characters. People talk about how amazing they are as units and seem to consider not using them to be an absolutely ridiculous proposal. For my part, I think a character who's just already amazing in combat without requiring any investment or displaying any growth at all is super boring and I've always done just fine in Fire Emblem games benching the Jagen from the very moment they become available. Besides, I think it's more fun and challenging to play through chapters without them.
  • Ephraim was just okay. I guess I can see what people see in him, but he comes across as very distant and difficult to empathize with for me.
Edited by Topaz Light

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Something I don't understand about Roy. I've never played his game, so maybe I'm missing something here. But people always say that Roy isn't supposed to be a powerful fighter, and yet he brings down a king and a dragon, is called the Young Lion (which makes me think of strength, because you know, lions), and Eliwood says Roy is a stronger fighter than him and a strong fighter in general.

So...what's going on here, if Roy within his game is said to NOT be a strong fighter as those things imply?

Being a weak unit as a main character is not good from a gameplay standpoint though. It just adds unnecessary frustration.

Roy being considered stronger by Eliwood is utter bullshit and more of a case of Eliwood being a doting father.

Its not because Roy is weak. Its because Eliwood is canonically completely overpowered. The game didn't actually imply Roy to be weak(more on the range of inexperienced. For example, Durandal convo is Lilina making fun of the idea that Roy is unable to lift the sword himself). Murdock even want to spar with Roy by the end of Binding Blade

Of the male lord, Leif is the closest there is for a lord that isn't potrayed to be pretty strong, and even then Leif case is mostly because he's a 1/4 god in a world where 1/2 god is the standard to live up with.

Anyway:

Dislike:

FE3/12 Camus - Such an underwhelming unit for how hyped he is by the story.

Linde - more of a case of never seriously using her

Ike - I've said my piece before so lol

Like:

Wendell - Does this even count at this point? Ridiculously versatile as a unit which make him extremely fun to use

Leif - Since i'm a casual player, Leif is basically a monster. Manster is basically Leif solo, and after Manster he becomes an overlevelled Juggernaut who can become even stronger once his promotion arrives and he gets to be even more broken

Felicia - Really fun unit if you give her the proper class to reclass into

Draug - The amount of stuff i've bullshitted through his amazing tanking ability in FE12 is ridiculous

Seriously Idk who is liked / hated in the public.

I can't stand Marisa, Tharja, Peri and Camilla but I'm really sure I'm not the only one with this opinion.

I know that many people praise Ilyana but I can't stand her in FE9 at least because like each second line in her supports deals how hungry she is.

Also I don't like Ike's role in FE10 because he steals Micky the spotlight and should give her the final kill even if it'd be against the actual plot.

I can't stand Xander's acting in BR who's indirectly responsible for Elise's death. Seriously she's the only one of the Nohrian family I respect because she's the only one who's smart enough - despite being the youngest sibling - to leave Garon and support the avatar.

On the other hand I find Makalov funny at least. He's an irresponsible jerk to his sister but Marcia and him make them so great siblings. I really love their conversations to each other. Wished they could support in FE9.

Shinon's personality is interesting. Sure, he's a racist and lives with prejudices, but he's also Rolf's teacher. And Rolf and him are the best archers in the entire FE series for me. 

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

Oh boy, another thread engineered to machine-gun replies.  Let me be a conformist and post something here.  And curse all the horrible sinners who list Oboro here, because clearly they're blind.  Ya'll muthafuckas need 'Boro ヽRGaYS2c.png

Alright, so I refreshed my page and lost a lot of the stuff I typed here, so instead of talking about why I dislike/like all these characters, I'll just list 'em and let people confusedly hate me for my choices.

I like, they dislike: Rhajat, Hayato, Adult Tiki, Miriel, Virion, Cynthia, Yukimura, Charlotte, Donnel (hate the memes, like his character)

I dislike, they like: Xander, Camus (basically BR Xander, but dumber unless you play Archanea Saga/read the supplementary material), Caeda (more domesticated than Mathilda), Camilla, Gaius, Cordelia, Odin (shoulda been Ophelia), Sumia (my sister still seems to think this is my favorite lady in Awakening, or she's just teasing the fact that she was the first character I married my avatar off to; either way, blegh!)

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We found who poisoned his mutton?  Wow, that only took, like, 14 years.

Also, @Anime27Arts, Oboro is an extremely popular Fates character :P: .  She's the third most popular gal, second only to Camilla and Corrin in that regard and beating out the likes of Azura and Elise.  Odin's fairly popular, too, though I think he's got a mixed rep on SF.  I did like him in Awakening, but him being unchanged... well, I know why he isn't different, but the heart of his theatrics (that is, the reasoning behind it all) is sort of lost in Fates.  I don't hate his Fates version, it's just I don't like it as much as some.

And to the Roy discussion...  Do people lack the ability to scale stats between games?  Saying he's weak is like saying Alm is weak.  Actually play Binding Blade and see how much you'll actually use him in battles.  He's quite usable, and has pretty good stats relative to his game.

4 minutes ago, Topaz Light said:

Most Jagens, honestly, though more as units than as characters. People talk about how amazing they are as units and seem to consider not using them to be an absolutely ridiculous proposal. For my part, I think a character who's just already amazing in combat without requiring any investment or displaying any growth at all is super boring and I've always done just fine in Fire Emblem games benching the Jagen from the very moment they become available. Besides, I think it's more fun and challenging to play through chapters without them.

I mean, I don't use Jagens all that much myself, but sometimes they actually are almost mandatory, and it's great to recommend for rookies.  I personally think that the amount of "fun" they offer is relative to the game they come in.  If it's easy, mindless "route the enemy" objectives all the way through, it's super boring and easy when you use them.  But if it's got Conquest levels of map design and objective variety, then a Jagen isn't gonna be an automatic win, especially if it forces you to split your units up.

Though you have the same mindset I do when playing Birthright and Revelation.  I make it a point to limit the royals I use, and for the royals I do use, I will set aside their special weapons.  Your statements on your playstyle also remind me of one of the moderators, Eclipse, who loves using all the oddball, excess units in Shadow Dragon and preferred to play Heroes straight (that is, without rerolling pulls).

People who think Sain is shallow should go take a look at some of his supports or perhaps his battle conversation with Lundgren. There's more to him than just womanizing. In his support with Kent, he sees that Kent has fallen for Lyn and while Sain of course likes her too, he kindly backs down and encourages Kent to try winning her heart. And in that conversation with Lundgren, he turns down his offer and defends Kent when he insults him.

Sain is a pretty cool friend to have, man. And he can be pretty serious when he wants to.

And honestly, I like some of his flattery! I wouldn't mind being compared to a pretty flower! ^^

I also just found him super funny at times. He's really the only Elibe character I like a lot.

I seem to like womanizer characters in general. Not really because of the womanizing part, I just find that they're often written pretty well and are entertaining. :P

@Rafiel's Aria You dislike Frederick simply because of one part of one conversation? That's a little silly. I mean, you can dislike him, but I'd figure that one would dislike him for more than just that. I found that bit hilarious despite also being inappropriate, but yeah. :P

12 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

And to the Roy discussion...  Do people lack the ability to scale stats between games?  Saying he's weak is like saying Alm is weak.  Actually play Binding Blade and see how much you'll actually use him in battles.  He's quite usable, and has pretty good stats relative to his game.

Yeah, well, his master of none status hurts him, as does his late promotion, which all but renders him dead weight for most of the game. FFS, he promotes only one chapter before the game's end if you didn't fulfill certain conditions. Far as I'm concerned, it's stupid, frustrating, and inexcusable.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Seeing a lot of Micaiah and Pelleas as characters generally disliked by others, in which case I'd like to add that I also like both of them. Micaiah is one of the more complex lords morality wise, and although some aspects of her are fumbled she's overall effective. Pelleas is a very interesting character in RD and it's fun getting to use him as the only playable dark mage in Tellius.

I think Roy is generally liked, even if people complain about him in FE6, which I don't really get. I've never had a problem using him.

Characters I like that I think others don't:

Nowi: I always found her childlike charm to be endearing, and never saw her as "lolibait."

Eliwood: Arguably the least liked lord in FE7, I never understood why he wasn't enjoyed. Sure, he is slightly generic, but because he is so "normal noble" he is set abart from the other lords in the game and it gives him uniqueness.

Kellam: His basically only quality is being forgotten, which has reached slight meme status in the fandom. A lot of people seem to dislike him because of this, but I always found it funny in its outrageousness.

Camus: Technically not playable in the games that I like him in (Shadow Dragon), but what ever. I always found his story and motives to be neat, as he is fighting for something he believes in... by fighting something he believes in. It's a cool concept in my opinion and I love how he is torn between loyalty and the right path, yet chooses the former because he feels he has no choice.

Peri: I don't really like her, but I can at least tolerate her. Sure, she's insane, but I think she was just meant to signify the corruption and evil in Nohr (not that any more examples were needed).

Azama: Always found him funny. No, I wouldn't like to actually meet him, but still, his nihilistic philosophy was always funny to me.

Charlotte: She's fanservice like Camilla, but at least the reason for being do makes sense, as she is just trying to seduce men... rather than do whatever Camilla is trying to do. She's also always turned out to be a powerhouse when I play Fates.

Characters I don't like that I think others do:

Hector: Sure he's a cool characters, and a great foil to Eliwood, but he was never super powerful in my playthrough (though he was the only one aside from Athos who wasn't double-shotted by the final boss), and I never understood his "awesomeness."

Cordelia: Good unit, but I never understood her appeal.

Lucina: Same as Cordelia. She is awesome in Smash though, if that means anything.

Ricken/Hayato: Never liked characters who are kids but acted like "I'm not a kid; I'm an adult!"

Silas: I can't be the only one who thinks him joining the knights of Nohr just to get the chance to see some childhood friend once again is weird, right? I guess he's just another case of Fates avatar worship.

Forrest: Cross-dressing boy. He's slowly becoming my least favorite character in Fates during my current playthough of Conquest, and I think he's the main reason I disassociated myself from Leo (his father) throughout the first year after Fates was released.

Felicia: I get how the clumsy maid character can be appealing to some people, but she's my maid. If I were Corrin, I'd fire her and find a better servant.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hector: .... but he was never super powerful in my playthrough

Oh man, that reminds me of the first time i played Blazing Blade. My first playthrough, Hector sucked. He got RNG screwed, but the kind where he missed literally every attack. I swear, he had worse aim than Darkness (that's a Konosuba reference). By Endgame, Hector was only a Lv.7 Lord. He didn't even get to promote. Endgame was hell for me because i had to make sure he didn't get one-shot by everything.

Thankfully, i've never had that problem with other playthroughs of the game.

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Eliwood: Arguably the least liked lord in FE7, I never understood why he wasn't enjoyed. Sure, he is slightly generic, but because he is so "normal noble" he is set abart from the other lords in the game and it gives him uniqueness.

I think he's alright, he is just unfortunate enough to be in the same game as Hector and Lyn lol, which probably makes him look worse than he actually is. Also he isn't outstanding gameplay wise either.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Cordelia: Good unit, but I never understood her appeal.

I think I can sort of relate to her perfectionist attitude and insecurities (though of course I'm hardly talented at much).