Favourite Characters That Aren't In Either Heroes or Cipher

Randoman

List your favourite FE characters that aren't in either Heroes or Cipher yet.

Gerik and Cormag are the main ones that come to mind for me. And I have a feeling that they won't be in the first batch of Sacred Stone characters to be chosen as reps for Cipher or Heroes (for the latter, we're not counting the Renais twins as the first batch since I don't think 2 people count as a batch)

Jesse and the majority of the Magevlian cast (Lute, Joshua, L'Arachel, the trainees are some of the more significant ones I like). I would say Jugdralian cast as well, but pretty much all the ones I care for are in Cipher.

Franz, Ewan, Nils, and Larum, I suppose.

I don't feel like going through much to see if they're in Cipher, since I'm aware most of my favs are in it.

Wolt, Micaiah, and Lugh are favs not in Heroes only, though.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

This is entirely Heroes, but: Wolt,, Rutger, Echidna, Leif, Nanna, Finn, Ayra, Larcei, Lewyn, Isadora, Micaiah, Pelleas, Nailah, Elincia, Geoffrey, Lucia, Conrad, Maris/Malice, Marisha, and Feena. Jugdral just needs more representation in general, really.

Walhart, Horace, Samson

This is kinda hard to answer since there are so few that meet both requirements. That is, unless they come from Magvel that is, cause as it looks, they're the only continent to this day that's almost completely unaccounted for by both

Edited by Motendra

pretty much all my favorites are already in both

there's most of the fe4 subs, who will never be in heroes

still id love to see new art of radney and linda

does kamui have a cipher card? as far as i know he doesnt, so i guess he'd be the main one for me who actually has a chance

Edited by unique

I long for the day Zelgius come back for one of these, if not both. Where is my Zelgius, Nintendo!? Granted the Black Knight got a Cipher card early on, but still nothing for Zelgius? What gives? If he comes back for Heroes (though BK would probably come first. Watch as he gets the hardest GHB in the whole game XP), I hope his Radiant Dawn VA reprises his voice. For how much crap the Tellius voice acting gets, Zelgius probably had the best voice in Radiant Dawn's FMV's, along with Ranulf and Skrimir.

Can't think of Cipher off the top of my head, but when it comes to Heroes: Conrad, Forsyth, Python, Valbar, Atlas, Kaden, Shiro, Scarlet, Benny, Charlotte (yes, I know Bride!Charlotte exists, but we don't have the normal Charlotte yet), Laurent, Basillio, Vaike, Gregor, Forde, Joshua, Ross, Garcia, Seth, and Lute.

Out of all the characters, Conrad, Kaden, and Forde are at the top of my most wanted list for Cipher playability. Kaden isn't very likely unless they do a future features a beastkin theme where Kaden could shine. Forde might have a chance in an upcoming Sacred Stones banner, while it seems Conrad's only hope seems to be a future Tempest Trial at this point.

Edited by Erureido

5 people really come to mind when i think of new characters.

Mia, Zelgius, Flora, Kaze, and Edward

My favorite characters from Fates and Radiant Dawn that I REALLY want added