Little Witch Academia

Ronnie

Always saw images of this anime and mistook it for My Hero Academia, same ending word with main characters with similar faces. I saw a trailer today for their new game and decided to watch the anime itself. It's so good! I wish I watched it sooner. This and Umaru-chan are like the 2 best "new-ish" anime I've seen this year lol. Only on episode 4 now.

I quite like this anime as there are various character archetypes but I do wish they explored Diana a little more. I tend to like characters like Diana so I'm glad they gave her an episode later on. Also quite like Ursula. Her past revelations are quite interesting and ties in well with how she is now as a person imo.

This could be me reading too much into things but 

I feel like the writers might have wanted to have Diana like Atsuko but didn't have the time to do so. Andrew would eventually realize that he likes Atsuko but I'm also interested in how his relationship with Diana will develop since they've known each other since kids. Not well, but enough to give an anecdote or two about each other. I'm mainly interested in how their pasts will shape their future decisions. 

I also have to say I like Croix as a villain. Don't think her archetype is anything new but I like how they portrayed both her and Ursula as flawed people and saw consequences for that. Granted things worked out in the end but it was nice seeing that it wasn't only a simple jealousy turned hatred type of relationship.

I was gonna say that I'm new to Hikasa Yoko(Diana)'s VA but it turns out I've seen some of her other work as well. Really like her voice acting as Alicetaria February in Re:Creators.

Edited by tobuShogi