*spoilers* Is it just me or does The Creation's head look sort of like the Duma Faithful Symbol?

I noticed this when I saw the Creation (Grima)'s head facing forward. A few seconds later I saw Alm's Conqueror class cape, which had the Duma Faithful symbol. That is when I noticed how similar they looked to each other. Any thoughts???

P.S. It could just be me to be honest...

The Creation2.png

The Creation3.png

Edited by Ehesister
I instead of it (Spelling/grammar)

Yeah I started to notice that afterwards. I always thought that Duma and the Creation/Grima were related for some reason. Perhaps because Duma's blood could have possibly been the divine dragon's blood that Grima got??? 

13 hours ago, Ehesister said:

Yeah I started to notice that afterwards. I always thought that Duma and the Creation/Grima were related for some reason. Perhaps because Duma's blood could have possibly been the divine dragon's blood that Grima got??? 

Hmm.....possibly, but given that it's Thabes and that's where Naga was laid to rest, I'd be more inclined to believe it was Naga's blood.