Rate the anime opening above

Ronnie

Person posts a link to an opening (or ending) and the next person rates it overall based on the art, animation, and music. Also refrain from making any rude or unnecessary "eww English dub" comments if someone posts an English version of an opening.

Shadow Skill Opening

Never was a fan of the artstyle of the Dragonball series, but it's not bad. The animation isn't that great, even if it's pretty old. The music was really catchy though, especially near the end. 7/10.

Casshern Sins

10/10

One of my favorite Anime OPs. It sounds slower compared to most OPs I hear, but I think that's what makes it unique. The visuals also looks great throughout: my favorites being the Caster vs Lancer battle, Saber preparing Excalibur, and those Archer shots.

Guren no Yumiya - Attack on Titan Opening 1

Edited by Erureido

It. Is. Hype.

Still love the music, the animation is great and the editing is good too. Not going to lie, it helped AoT a lot, and you have to wonder what they'll do for Season 2 that could match it. Guren no Yumiya is still a great song imo.

9/10

FMA:B - (Hologram)

I like this one quite a bit, but unfortunately I don't have much to say about it beyond good visuals and how much I really like how the song builds throughout it. Would not skip/10

So I figured out what series this thread about anime OPs has been missing: Stand Proud from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.