How many units should I use in my FE7 playthrough ?

ExaltedViolinist

Of course not. I am defending solid overspecialized unit you will get early in game over mediocre universal unit later. Also first time I hear this "hating GBA support system", it's also first time I ever heard about enemy phase being that important. Anyway it doesn't matter because when it come to EP every unit has single weapon anyway. Also as far as I know swordmasters suffer only during forum discussion where you involved. 7

Anyway Raven might not Mediocre, but by time he join Guy is around 10 levels ahead and can promote pretty much immediately after getting crest, that much is fact. 

Edited by Tenzen12

18 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Of course not. I am defending solid overspecialized unit you will get early in game over mediocre universal unit later. Also first time I hear this "hating GBA support system", it's also first time I ever heard about enemy phase being that important. Anyway it doesn't matter because when it come to EP every unit has single weapon anyway. Also as far as I know swordmasters suffer only during forum discussion where you involved. 7

Anyway Raven might not Mediocre, but by time he join Guy is around 10 levels ahead and can promote pretty much immediately after getting crest, that much is fact. 

Ha. In your dreams, maybe. Guy's a mediocre overspecialized unit. His strength tends to lag, and his overkill speed is just that. As for the Enemy Phase thing, let's just say that a Paladin or Hero with a Javelin or Hand Axe is gonna do a lot more good on Enemy Phase than a Swordmaster will. And if there's a reason why I seem to have a grudge against Swordmasters, it's because they're overhyped and tend to underdeliver on the battlefield, and I hate being disappointed.

You're not helping your case by spouting blatant BS like that. I can't see Guy being anywhere near 10 levels higher than Raven when the latter joins when he only has 3 and a half chapters, one of which is timed, he suffers WTD against most of the enemies in another chapter, and you killed most of the enemies in his join chapter to in your bid to recruit him

You are free believe whatever you want. I provided argument. Swordmaster hype is for reason and it's class that proven it's worth across numerous games of this franchise.

So if you can't properly utilize unit, it's not unit fault, but owner.

17 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

You are free believe whatever you want. I provided argument. Swordmaster hype is for reason and it's class that proven it's worth across numerous games of this franchise.

So if you can't properly utilize unit, it's not unit fault, but owner.

Ha. If there's one thing you've proven, it's that you aren't worth taking seriously. Your "arguments" were rather weak and poorly backed, too, if not outright stupidiculous. Also, how well you can use a unit doesn't mean all their flaws just disappear.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia