Second Bond Conversation-- Mercer/Merc I mean Chrom/Ryoma

The DanMan

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

in the names of Elincia and Emmeryn could the two of you please cease this bickering? Different opinions on the power levels of different but equally fictional and inconsequential characters. You've sparred enough that the both of you should realize that neither one of you will convince the other. I don't care who started it- because once things get too far in that becomes irrelevant, all that matters now is the resolution.

I'm only saying this because I mean well.

Don't worry, I'm done. It's obvious that he and I won't agree and we're doing nothing but derailing the thread. My apologies for the argument too. I can see that you mean well too, don't worry about that.

I also have a hard time backing down from a debate if I feel I can provide a good argument/defense... >_<

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I will apologize if I stepped on some toes. I still think Chrom deserves a fair shake, but this is clearly going nowhere.

Well yes, I never meant to say Chrom was weak. He certainly is strong in his own right, of course.

Well its nice to know that whole arguement is finished,

lets try some speculations now. so far the lords have been the one getting supports with different lords of different games, but with the possibility of many different characters from different sides. what smaller characters will support with who? Im curious if Lissa will be told by cadea how to be a lovely lady, or if Gordin will feel scared by Kellem appearing like a ghost. I swear he was in the awakening trailer, honest.

I didnt pick any from fates because im still unsure of that games cast of characters, if retainers will be a good part of it or not.

I believe I said in the Marth/Chrom thread that I would love to see Silas be in and then have him get mentored/trained by Frederick. Plus they're my two favorite 3DS characters other than Ryoma. :P

I'm not sure what Frederick and Ryoma would talk about if they could support though...

1 hour ago, Thany said:

Im curious if Lissa will be told by cadea how to be a lovely lady, or if Gordin will feel scared by Kellem appearing like a ghost. I swear he was in the awakening trailer, honest.

Caeda is pretty down-to-earth and bold for a lady of royalty so both Caeda and Lissa not appearing extremely 'refined' or 'majestic' is something they could share/relate to, Caeda was apparently pretty mischievous when she was younger too. If Marth and Chrom support is ancestry inspired, I guess maybe Caeda could potentially have supports with Lissa or Lucina if she's in the game.

As for Gordin, Iirc it's implied that he and Draug worked well together, the usual armored wall and archer raining arrows deal. In Kellam's case, that potentially wouldn't work at all if the enemy doesn't even notice Kellam, thus the support could be about trying to find out how they can work together. Maybe throw in a quick spook here or there too. I suppose the catch is that no one will notice Kellam is in the game.

Jagen and Frederick boast about their great base lance rank. Jagen then grills Frederick for leaving his silver lance at home. 

2 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

As for Gordin, Iirc it's implied that he and Draug worked well together, the usual armored wall and archer raining arrows deal. In Kellam's case, that potentially wouldn't work at all if the enemy doesn't even notice Kellam, thus the support could be about trying to find out how they can work together. Maybe throw in a quick spook here or there too. I suppose the catch is that no one will notice Kellam is in the game.

Honestly i picked kellam and gordin as a random pair. but i find it funny that it actually turns out to give possibly good bond conversations XD

*popcorn*

*munch*

Whenever there is a crossover, people always fight about who is strongest in lore.

Until there's a Gilgamesh in FE, all this bickering about powet level is pointless. Especially comparing mechanics of games.

Edited by shadowofchaos

lol the fire in Sigurd's icon.

Yeah, there's little productive in those kind of debates, since people won't really be debating on the same plane. All sorts of factors up to incluiding bias will be involved.

12 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Whenever there is a crossover, people always fight about who is strongest in lore.

Hahaha, this reminds me, I wonder what will happen the day a SRW includes the Ideon, Turn A, Getter Emperor, TTGL, Demonbane, all together. Those debates will be something else.

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

There's no need, because we all know Walhart is the strongest.

Praise Walhart.

Oh please. All of you are wrong, to be honest. The best character in terms of personality, design, stats, growths and canon strength is Mozu. She was slated to be the lord of Fates, but, in the final days of development, they realized she was too strong so they had to nerf her by putting her in the Villager class and by giving her a minor role in the game.

Warriors hasn't announced her yet because they know she would be broken.

33 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

fix'd

I swear if Castor somehow shows up and tries to talk about his Mother needing money again :P: 

10 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I swear if Castor somehow shows up and tries to talk about his Mother needing money again :P: 

I didnt even remember who castor was until I saw the word mother XD

47 minutes ago, Jedi said:

He wouldn't even be playable, or even have an in-battle model. He'd just show up once a map, give you a quest about money gathering, then reward you with a slight Power boost.