Last fight help *Spoiler*

Okay I'm in act 5 and fighting Duma right now. The problem I'm facing is Duma constantly killing my units or using the earthquake move to damage them enough to be killed of by any units. My Titiana is only level 2 and so she doesnt have fortify to heal up the damage received. Right now I stabbed myself in the foot by saving in the prep screen with no ways to return unless I want to restart my entire playthrough. Any help will be appreciated.

You're in a tough situation. But try getting Tatiana some kills mid fight to get her to level 4 for Fortify- those Mogalls can be slain with Seraphim without too much difficulty. Mind you Upheaval can't actually kill anyone.

How many Turnwheel uses do you have left? Use them as you need to. Did you bring Silque and does she have her Invoke? Do you have access to Rescue? Dread Fighters? Falcoknights? Snipers/Bow Knights?

From what l can tell you, take out the guys behind Alm's forces at the start using as few units as you can get away with. Then move on and take out Jedah bring the Mogalls under control and stay out of Duma's range at all costs. Then try to bait out the Witch sisters. After all this, Gharn can be ignored (or you can bait Duma away from him), but if you want to kill him Warp+Rescue is ideal, though Silque's Invoke or a human Dread Fighter/Celica (she can be durable enough with a Shield I think vs. Duma and the Mogalls) + Physic to heal them might be able to work.

When it's just Duma and maybe a few Mogalls left, just have Alm with the Falchion constantly attacking Duma, being healed from afar when necessary. Eventually Duma will fall this way.

Im going through an another attempt at this. So far I beat all the enemies behind Alm and go to the point where there is Jedah and a 8 Mogalls surrounding him. I have no more turnwheel as I was dumb and did not recharge it at the nearest Mila statue. I think all I need is a way to kill Jedah and I think I can beat it. Any tips?

I would I also metion that this is a hard/classic playthrough.

Edited by Spellsion

For Jedah, you can only hurt him every 4th time he is engaged/engages in combat (not hit- doubling doesn't count as 2 nullified attacks). So think of it like this: pick 3 units who can survive Jedah's attacks and who you don't want to kill him with. Then pick a fourth unit and have them deal as much damage to Jedah as you can possibly get them to do, ideally kill him. If they don't kill Jedah, try on the same turn, or the next if you need to, by picking another 3 units to tank his attacks and then finish him with another unit. Invoke from Silque or Jenny might help- their Illusions count for attacks that Jedah has nullified. So if 2 of them attack Jedah on the enemy phase and he attacks one of them in return, he'll be open to being damaged on your next attack.

Killing Jedah won't wipe out the Mogalls he's summoned, but it'll make dealing with the rest much easier. All you have to do is physically tank them while gradually chipping away at their numbers as you approach the idea of Duma's range and then turn to taking out those dang witches.

If someone rather unimportant to your overall strategy dies in this battle- you can always revive them in the postgame if you still have resurrection spring uses left.

Set up the full army just out of Jedah's range and take out any Mogalls nearby. Once you get a turn where you're unlikely to be swarmed and you know Duma will not use Upheaval, try to kill Jedah in one turn. (In case you haven't heard yet, every fourth unit that fights Jedah will deal damage. So if Saber, Mae, Delthea, and Celica attack in that order, Celica will deal damage.)

I got through this battle without using Tatiana, but 1) I was on Normal (or whatever is below hard) and 2) Like half of my army used magic so they could basically reheal the entire force within 2 turns.

You might want to lure Duma away from Gharn (Gharn has the Medusa spell, which cuts the target's HP to 1 if it hits, and he might take a while to break).

Keep everyone who can't face Duma outside of his range and don't bother healing them if you already killed the witch summoners.

After you kill all the annoying enemies. Send you tankest units and one strong unit(better if it's alm) to surround him and stop him from moving. Attack just with one. Use physic to heal who being attacked. After earthquate prioritize heal who have more chance to be killed while Alm can just eat food.

You don't need Tatiana if you have quite amount of healer. Just priotize who need most. I didn't use tatiana and half almy have atleast recovery.

Defeat the units who are on Alm's side first. Use as few units as possible to do this, but be careful as they are actually pretty tough. Take out Jedah next as it makes the fight much easier. As others have said, he can be damaged in every fourth round of combat. Dread Fighters should be able to tank his attacks so that a higher-damage dealing unit can then try to attack him. For dealing damage to Jedah, I would recommend Celica with Excalibur. She will double him and should be able to one-round him if she gets a critical. If you want to increase your likelihood of landing a critical, you could move Alm close enough to give her a passive support. This should give Celica a critical rate of around 50%. Also get rid of the the Bow Knights ASAP as they can be pretty annoying. I would use Mage Rings and your Bow Knights to fight them. To deal with the Mogalls, put Dread Fighters at the front of your army. They are the most likely to double the Mogalls and have enough defense to be relatively safe. Alm or Celica can also serve on the front lines. Use units with Seraphim and Bow Knights behind your front line to deal effective damage to the Mogalls. You can use Warp/Rescue strategies to take out Marla, Hestia, and Gharn. Double Lion should let Alm one-or two-round all of them. Be careful not to put any unit in Duma's range at the end of a turn. After getting down to just Duma and any Mogalls he may have spawned you can again use Warp/Rescue strategies. Celica should be able to deal fairly high amounts of damage to Duma with Excalibur. On my Hard Classic Blitzkrieg run, I found that she was especially effective with a Dracoshield. She may still double with Excalibur and was tanky enough that she didn't need to be Rescued; just make sure to Physic her whenever her HP gets low. If you can leave Celica there, you can then use Warp/Rescue strategies to safely let Alm attack Duma. You can again use Double Lion to deal large amounts of damage to Duma. Once Duma gets to 52 HP or less, switch Alm's weapon to the Falchion to deal damage to Duma. Continue to use Warp/Rescue strategies as needed so that Alm will be safe. If you need additional help, you can also use Genny's Invoke to distract Duma. Keep attacking Duma with the Falchion, and you should beat him without too much trouble.

20 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So if 2 of them attack Jedah on the enemy phase and he attacks one of them in return, he'll be open to being damaged on your next attack.

I'm pretty sure that Jedah doesn't attack on the Enemy Phase. I remember leaving a unit in his range to see what would happen, and he didn't do anything. I could be wrong though.

Edited by CriticalMiss

3-turning might actually be easier for you. Get a Bow Knight to bait Duma at the edge of his range turn 1 (Medusa can't reach, so surviving isn't especially hard), optionally Warp in someone else to help fight, then Warp Alm in for the kill. No Upheaval, no Jedah, no Medusa, and not much of the left group.

Also, have you considered just letting a chump or two kick it? I'm assuming you still have resurrections in reserve, so if you aren't trying to get the medal for a deathless H/C run you might as well just rush Duma and damn the consequences.

Edited by Terrador