Favorite team composition?

I'm new here and don't know if they have topic on here yet about this so, if there is one...sorry.(I looked by the way didn't see one, or just missed it don't know.) I was wondering, what is your favorite team composition?

Mine at the moment is Zephiel, Anna, Lissa, and Rebecca! I like playing defensively (which is rather hard to do in this game!)

Zephiel is my tank of course with fury 3, wary fighter 3, and threaten atk 2(nobody in my roster had 3)

Anna deals with mage units, she has attack+3, vantage 3, and spur res 3. I want to give her distant counter so she can really counter mages but, well you would have to be one lucky person to get two hectors! (Have one by the way!)

Lissa..really just keeps Zephiel alive with rehabilitate.

Rebecca backs Zephiel up when he is blocking people and uses ardent sacrifice to keep his HP up. She has darting blow 3, desperation 3(ardent sacrifice helps so much) and hone speed 3 (need to give her something else because Lissa has the samething.)

Anyway you don't have to go into as much detail(pictures probably would have been faster but, don't know how to take pictures of the game.) I would use Lord Hector but he makes battles too easy. So what's your favorite team? (Right now)

I have different teams for different objectives, such as my arena team being Ike, Nino, Linde and Mathilda. However, my ideal favorite team consists of:

Ike - My tank of the team (and a major favorite of mine in the who series) with Fury 3, Quick Reposte 2, and Threaten Attack. He's + defense, so I gave him that, but now I want to give him Threaten Defense to hit harder...

Linde - A really powerful blue mage who just hits real hard with Speed +3, Renewel 2, and Fortify Resistance 3. She's a character I don't really know, so I haven't really invested in her. I'm hoping Micaiah releases as a blue mage some time in the future...

Lilina - Probably my 1st ever 5 star pull, I really grew attached to her and used her for a lot of maps. Also very powerful with Attack +3. Bowbreaker 2, and Spur Attack 3. She used to be my anti-Takumi unti before I got Ike.

Felicia - The clumsy maid who became my favorite character in Fates. This sounds crazy, but I gave her Life and Death 3, Desperation 2, and Fortify Def 3. She also has the poison dagger +. I'm that crazy, and like her that much...

I can't really say I have any one favorite team that I like using since I use various teams for lots of things. :P

But if there was one team I'd use more if I could, it'd be Frederick, Summer Frederick, Ike, and Ephraim. Ike and Frederick are my two favorite FE characters and Ephraim is my second favorite FE lord after Ike. :3 It's a fairly balanced team, but lacks a dancer or magic. Still, these four can do well sometimes, especially since Summer Freddy can heal with Ardent Sacrifice, plus debuff every stat on a unit. He also totally kills the opposing team's speed with Seal Atk/Spd 2 and Threaten Spd. Oh, and Ike also has Threaten Spd. Ephraim also boosts attack and speed with Siegmund and Hone Spd. Regular Freddy boosts def with Fortify Def.

And as you can probably tell, I can't get enough of Summer Freddy's abs. <3

Also, another favorite is Frederick x female Robin Emblem just for OTP shenanigans. :P I managed to get both Fredericks and both female Robins!

Edited by Anacybele

Hmm...I tend to use different teams to tackle different challenges but these are the ones I use the most:

1. Ike, Hector, Nowi, B!Lyn. This is my enemy-phase team and the one I use to clear every GHB in hard and lunatic.

2. Nino, B!Caeda, Olivia, Filler unitl I get Eirika. This is my nuke team, they are used to clear TT, Chain Challenge and whatever requires the raw power of Blade tomes.

3. Reinhardt, Eldigan, Priscilla, Cecilia: Standard Horse Emblem team, Cecilia is 4* atm but I'm planning on promoting her soon to complete the team.

4. Minerva, Caeda, Hinoka, Catria: Flier Emblem. Caeda still requires an A skill but it isn't high on my priority list so she'll have to wait to get LnD and Hinoka needs Death blow but I don't want to kill the only Klein I have left. I'll also change Catria once I get a flying mage (hopefully Sumia as a blue mage, but Aversa would work too).

I have one main composition which is:

Lucina, Male Robin, Nino, and Cordelia/bonus hero.

Robin may be considered mediocre on tier lists, but mine crushes two huge threats (Ryoma and Ike) with ease so he's staying. Plus, he was my first pull and I like keeping him and Lucina on my team.

My main team is Olivia/Ryoma/Nino/Reinhardt, though I'll do some plug and play here or there depending on certain quest parameters. Hector sometimes fills in Nino's position if I need a more defensive green than offensive. Minerva can also fill depending on terrain.

My horse team is Xander/Olwen/Reinhardt/Priscilla, though if I ever want to use them in arena I'm working on a Cecilia. She just got her Gronnblade+.

Edited by Thor Odinson

My general team composition consists of one or two ranged glass cannons, one or two Dancer/Singer, and one other support/bonus unit.

My arena team consists of Reinhardt, B!Cordelia, Olivia, and a bonus unit.

My Tempest Trial team for the first event consists of B!Cordelia, Olivia, Azura, Lucina.

My Tempest Trial team for the second event consists of Reinhardt, B!Cordelia, Olivia, and Alm.

My defense team is different in that it is just triple Reinhardt spam with a bonus unit. I am also working on triple Hector defense team.

I do not have a set pony team. I mix and match between Camus, Blade Cecilia, Raven Cecilia, Xander, and Reinhardt. Once I get a better Leo and Olwen as well as finishing my Ursula, they will be thrown in the mix as well.

Hm... It's certainly a little tough for me to say of all time, but probably something like Eldigan/Delthea/Lucina/Julia for the Arena right now. It's just a lot of raw power and I love OHKOing the enemies, and whenever I get the specials ready to proc, the big guns really start coming out!

Oh yeah, and for right now, my horse team is Freddy, Reinhardt, Stahl, and Camus. I just don't have any other horse units I'd use on that team. Cecilia, Cain, and Abel are the only other cavs I have. I have two Cains, both with crappy natures, otherwise I might've considered him over Stahl because Brave Sword. I like Abel, but he's just not worked out as well for me as the others, and Cecilia requires too much SI right now, imo.

Not the best horse team ever, I bet, but hopefully it'll work well enough once I have the cav boosting skills on all of them. And perhaps get Stahl and Camus to 5 star. :P I was lucky enough to pull Reinhardt at 5 star! And he wasn't a focus unit at the time either.

Can't really do a flier team yet. And definitely not an armor one.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't really work well with team synergy. I do have certain teams that enjoy using though.

1. Marth, Ephraim, Mae, and Julia

It was my main Echoes tempest team. Ephraim Def+ Ephraim baits, Marth and Mae wreck, and Julia just does whatever I need her to do.

2. Flier Emblem: S!Camilla, Catria, Palla, and Hinoka

Palla and Hinoka wreck everything with Braves, S!Camilla uses blade magic, Catria destroys swords and helps positioning.

I have tons of good units, but I can't find ways to utilize them to their full potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally getting a working Flier Emblem going. I just need to ramp up SP on S!Camilla and Narcian to replace Savage Blow 3 with flier boosts and put a different tome on Camilla. Team consists of Palla/S!Corrin/S!Camilla/Narcian, all 5*. Though, if the release a red-tome flying unit, Palla's gonna have to fight for the red spot...

Just now, mampfoid said:

@silverserpent Why Narcian? I switch Michalis (also GHB unit) and Cherche (available as 3* pull) from time to time into my flier team and they perform quite  well. 

Because i fed a Michelis to him for Iote's Shield :p

And he's proven to be indispensable in a few GHBs. Plus it's his glorious self. Who can deny the fabulous hair?

@silverserpent Can't really argue against that, but with QR and bonfire Michalis becomes real strong in enemy phase ... and he hates me for having him summoned (can't tell him he is a prize for solving some GHB maps :D:). 

• "You, Summoner! You think me your puppet? You will never control me. I will defy you at every turn."

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@silverserpent Can't really argue against that, but with QR and bonfire Michalis becomes real strong in enemy phase ... and he hates me for having him summoned (can't tell him he is a prize for solving some GHB maps :D:). 

• "You, Summoner! You think me your puppet? You will never control me. I will defy you at every turn."

Me: Michelis, take out random red unit.

Michelis: F*** you. *goes after blue*

Me: *smirk* just as planned.

Camus, Reinhardt, Tharja, and Raven. It gives me partial Horse Emblem with two powerful characters, but also a nice balance of units. I was originally reserving Reinhardt for a full horse emblem team but he took Linde's slot on the team out of curiousity with Goad Cavalry and it stuck. It really rounded out the team and allowed me to clear through some stuff I couldn't before. Back at square one with horse emblem but at least my main team is rounded out now.

As far as my other teams go, they are still being put together. They are kind of all over the place right now. I only just started actually playing this game with any level of seriousness, so there is a lot of switching around and changing a lot of things going on.