2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

13 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Soy de Tamaulipas, asi que compartimos hora!

Qué bien! Me alegra que no sea tan tarde para poder verlo completo.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fire Emblem Warriors banner.

WITNESS ME

I wonder... I'm not that fond of the main guy, he looks like some sort of Super Saiyan which is a bit silly. The girl and the guy with the dark hair are cool though.

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

It's expected to run for 15 minutes, so the stream may have more to show than the previous one.

Really?! That's really cool, I hope they show something big like an expansion to the 3* pool (or an event to get Zacharias and Veronica).

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't know if they'll choose to do a brother-sister thing with the English VAs too. If they do, then not-Sharena will probably be Eden Riegel instead.

Julie Maddalena plz :(
The voice adds tremendously to Sharena’s overall cuteness and adorablity.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Does she voice her? I've heard so little of her English voice that I can't say.

No idea. But they share their Japanese VA.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, Eden Riegel is sheep daughter Genny.

I’M READY TO ROLL!

I’m watching a E:SoV LP at the moment, so yeah, this game being (almost) fully voiced is awesome.

It'll most likely be about the CYL characters and its banner/event, some new mode, next GHB schedule (Dark Emperor Hardin, King Garon, Clive and Walhart, please), next Gauntlet and maybe something new related to the arena. Oh yeah, maybe something related to FE Warriors in the form of a banner. TMS banner or event would be great but that seems to be a pipe dream. 

DAMNIT HYYYYYPE

I'm ready to roll as well like genny

Can't say what I'm expecting besides CYL banner. Imo it'll have focus rate of 5%, they'll probably announce new Tempest, new Gauntlet and probably new GHBs plus maybe new additions to the game. Will keep my expectations low to get surprised!

13 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Does that mean no Banner trailer for the daily refresh? I was really hyped for it tonight and it gets pushed...

The last time they did something like this, it was to announce broader changes to the game like the introduction of Tempest Trials and the Arena tier system so I don't think this is completely guaranteed to be the case. The next banner(s) might end up being among the info they share us with tomorrow but I'm personally still banking on them dropping it at the daily refresh. Nothing more we can do but wait and see, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

The last time they did something like this, it was to announce broader changes to the game like the introduction of Tempest Trials and the Arena tier system so I don't think this is completely guaranteed to be the case. The next banner(s) might end up being among the info they share us with tomorrow but I'm personally still banking on them dropping it at the daily refresh. Nothing more we can do but wait and see, I suppose.

Wasn't that announcement in the middle of the Ike banner though? This one is only 3 and a half hours away from the new banner release. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Or the announcement is for the CYL banner. I really hope it isn't though. :(

Just now, KongDude said:

Wasn't that announcement in the middle of the Ike banner though? This one is only 3 and a half hours away from the new banner release. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Or the announcement is for the CYL banner. I really hope it isn't though. :(

We don't actually know when the next banner will release, because there are currently two main banners and they're set to end a few days apart.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

We don't actually know when the next banner will release, because there are currently two main banners and they're set to end a few days apart.

Oh, Ylissean summer ends a few days later. I just assumed it ends on the same day as the Echoes banner after I stopped pulling from it.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Oh, Ylissean summer ends a few days later. I just assumed it ends on the same day as the Echoes banner after I stopped pulling from it.

Ylissean Summer runs until August 1st. The Cavalry banner and the Quick Riposte banner are still running throughout the rest of July. 

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

They are still going to need to add a new banner on the 28th that has the Alm's Army and Celica's Army characters in the regular summoning pool assuming they don't have the ability to retroactively add them into all the other active banners, which I'm pretty sure they don't or at the very least won't do even if they can. If not, those characters would be unavailable until Ylissean Summer ends which would just be lame.

We're actually getting an English stream for a change? Hot diggity dog, yeah! ^^

It'd be nice to see the CYL heroes! And I hope the next banner is either that, Elincia and some other Tellius peeps, or some Magvel characters.

A 15 minute stream? That's a lot of potential information. Too bad it's so early in the morning for me, but oh well, I'm just excited to ge some news. This sounds like it could be related to the CYL banner.

I wonder if the next banner will be revealed this stream for a change? I could see it more likely being a Magvel or Jugdral banner. Tellius is also possible, but it has more characters than the former two, so...

Then again, however, it's entirely possible we'll get Cipher characters like how they showed up in Echoes via DLC. Ration ball or riot.

24 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Yeah, it's odd. When the banner was first announced, I figured if we got a mid-month banner, it'd end at the same time, but it didn't.

16 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They are still going to need to add a new banner on the 28th that has the Alm's Army and Celica's Army characters in the regular summoning pool assuming they don't have the ability to retroactively add them into all the other active banners, which I'm pretty sure they don't or at the very least won't do even if they can. If not, those characters would be unavailable until Ylissean Summer ends which would just be lame.

There is still absolutely no reason to assume they don't always add characters to the regular summoning pool of past banners. Banners never claim to affect the regular summoning pool, just the focus units, so your assumption is pretty far-fetched.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

There is still absolutely no reason to assume they don't always add characters to the regular summoning pool of past banners. Banners never claim to affect the regular summoning pool, just the focus units, so your assumption is pretty far-fetched.

I would point to the fact the Echoes of Mystery characters aren't on the list of obtainable heroes for any of the banners that came after it but before Ylissean Summer as proof against this idea, but you previously dismissed that by saying that you don't think they keep those lists up-to-date so we're pretty much at an impasse here. Assuming that there is no new banner tomorrow, we'll find out whether or not this true soon enough anyways.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fire Emblem Warriors banner.

WITNESS ME

Save that for the October FEH channel update ;)

Maybe we'll get a glimpse at Chapter 13, where we can finally recruit Bruno upon completion!

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I would point to the fact the Echoes of Mystery characters aren't on the list of obtainable heroes for any of the banners that came after it but before Ylissean Summer as proof against this idea, but you previously dismissed that by saying that you don't think they keep those lists up-to-date so we're pretty much at an impasse here. Assuming that there is no new banner tomorrow, we'll find out whether or not this true soon enough anyways.

I literally just went on the list of obtainable Heroes, and right below Ike is Athena a.k.a an Echoes of Mystery character. Right below Y!Tiki is Katarina.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I literally just went on the list of obtainable Heroes, and right below Ike is Athena a.k.a an Echoes of Mystery character. Right below Y!Tiki is Katarina.

I'm not talking about any of the currently running banners. I'm talking about the list of obtainable Heroes for these three specific banners: Heroes with Fury, War of the Clerics Block A, and War of the Clerics Block B. If you go back through the notification board, find them and look at the list of obtainable Heroes for any of those three, you're not going to find any of the Echoes of Mystery characters listed on them.

Edit: Here's a screenshot as proof. Athena isn't listed under Ike on here like she is on any of the banners now.

Spoiler

bP5uiSL.png

Edited by Tybrosion

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm not talking about any of the currently running banners. I'm talking about the list of obtainable Heroes for these three specific banners: Heroes with Fury, War of the Clerics Block A, and War of the Clerics Block B. If you go back through the notification board, find them and look at the list of obtainable Heroes for any of those three, you're not going to find any of the Echoes of Mystery characters listed on them.

Those banners are like a month old though, so i don't see why they matter now.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Those banners are like a month old though, so i don't see why they matter now.

I singled those banners out specifically because they went live after Echoes of Mystery did but before Ylissean Summer, the first banner where they are in the list of obtainable heroes, did. Think about it. Would it make sense for those four characters to be on any of those three banners when there is already a focus dedicated to them going at the same time?