2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually tomorrow at 8:30 pst, not half an hour from now. I think they got their time zones mixed up since it's technically today for people on the east coast.

I saw this just now, and I'm feeling pretty hyyyyped! Can't wait to see what's new coming soon. Also, I hope there is a new banner planned for Friday. I'm hoping it has some characters I like. One on the Dawn Brigade would be the most ideal for me.

1 minute ago, Oshimos said:

It's actually tomorrow at 8:30 pst, not half an hour from now. I think they got their time zones mixed up since it's technically today for people on the east coast.

Nintendo of America operates on PST time. When they say tonight, they are referring to tonight in PST time. But yeah, it is still a mix up, because the live-stream is scheduled for tomorrow. I'll be updating the OP.

The hype train is going! Next stop: the salt mines if the previous Feh Channel livestream was of any indication.

11:30 PM for American East Coast in Daylight Savings Time.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I think they'll be showing off the CYL Heroes, as well as the next Voting Gauntlet, probably. As for the rest, who knows. I actually can't think of anything else they might show besides what i mentioned.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

So they jusy deleted the English tweet.

Yeah, and replaced with the correct Tweet showing that it's tomorrow. 

Twitter, having an edit button would've actually helped here. It's 2017, c'mon.

21 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The hype train is going! Next stop: the salt mines if the previous Feh Channel livestream was of any indication.

11:30 PM for American East Coast in Daylight Savings Time.

Most of the salt was because there was nothing for English players.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think they'll be showing off the CYL Heroes, as well as the next Voting Gauntlet, probably. As for the rest, who knows. I actually can't think of anything else they might show besides what i mentioned.

CYL seems most likely since they bothered to localize it.

Cool. In the last one they debuted info on:

- the next GHB (which was Xander, who, like Clive, was already in the game).

-The arena update with tiers, as well as the new maps featuring a new mechanic - defensive terrain.

-The next Voting Gauntlet theme: Female vs Male Mages, as well as the first draft of the multiplier mechanic.

-A tease of a new mode we now know as Tempest Trials. And a glimpse of (!!) Lucina #3

-that Japanese browser game where you draw a fortune? I still don't know what that was. Followed by revealing the Hero Fest banner for Golden Week.

So what kinds of announcements can we expect for tomorrow? I'd like to know more about this CYL banner sooner rather than later. But I'm also crossing my fingers for announcement of new mechanics for Voting Gauntlets.

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Ummm, did someone now what time would be for Mexico? I have never understand how to check time zones :/

I believe that's 10:30 PM in Mexico time. To check for time zones, here's an example: Search 1:00 AM EST to PST. That gives you 10:00 PM PST.

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Ummm, did someone now what time would be for Mexico? I have never understand how to check time zones :/

Check the bulletin board in-game. It automatically converts all dates and times to your phone's time zone.

3 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

-that Japanese browser game where you draw a fortune? I still don't know what that was. Followed by revealing the Hero Fest banner for Golden Week.

Omikuji to get wallpapers.

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

If it's anything like every Nintendo direct it'll be like 10:30PM for us (al menos en la zona centro, no se bien sobre California o el sur).

Edit: Ninja'd.

I'm pretty sure this event will show the CYL characters, hopefully some new modes, Clive GHB and something to get more orbs (Sonya killed every single orb I had and I didn't get her...yes I'm salty.)

Edited by Alexmender

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I believe that's 10:30 PM in Mexico time. To check for time zones, here's an example: Search 1:00 AM EST to PST. That gives you 10:00 PM PST.

Thanks, I will try to check some times with that

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Check the bulletin board in-game. It automatically converts all dates and times to your phone's time zone.

The videos get announced in game? I'm going to check!

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

If it's anything like every Nintendo direct it'll be like 10:30PM for us (al menos en la zona centro, no se bien sobre California o el sur).

I'm pretty sure this event will show the CYL characters, hopefully some new modes, Clive GHB and something to get more orbs (Sonya killed every single orb I had and I didn't get her...yes I'm salty.)

Soy de Tamaulipas, asi que compartimos hora!

2 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

The videos get announced in game? I'm going to check!

The channel only got announced in-game this time because we’re getting it translated.

27 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

-that Japanese browser game where you draw a fortune? I still don't know what that was.

Omikuji, which had 200 generic My Nintendo Points up for grabs for every player who drew at least once fortune when linked to a My Nintendo account. There was also a community event with orbs and feathers up for grabs.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Just give me that not-Sharena and have her be voiced by Sharena’s VA.

I don't know if they'll choose to do a brother-sister thing with the English VAs too. If they do, then not-Sharena will probably be Eden Riegel instead.